Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I don't think Zyus were actually meant to be rare, despite how it may seem. I personally have seen a *lot* more Zyus in the biomes then Xenos in the past month or two, I've caught multiple while not successfully catching any Xenos from the biome. My Zyus seem to breed alright, although that may be because they are relatively new so are still dominating breeding results. 

Are Guardians of Nature not showing up in lineages for anyone else or is it just me? Wondering if it's an adblock type issue on my end or if it is a wider problem.

4 minutes ago, Sunfeathers said:

Are Guardians of Nature not showing up in lineages for anyone else or is it just me? Wondering if it's an adblock type issue on my end or if it is a wider problem.

I can see them in my lineages.

Just now, Fabula said:

I can see them in my lineages.

Thanks you, sure enough they came back when I turned adblock off.

You're welcome @Sunfeathers ^_^

And on the topic of the Zyus that I asked, well I'm just glad I finally got the last CBs needed because man, I didn't enjoy hunting for Xenos the first time, and it felt exactly the same trying to get Zyus. alot I still feel as though they're the same rarity as Xenos, but oh well I guess.

Biome-hopping has shown me 3~4 times more Zyus than Xenos, so I think they're hard to get because of their BSA more than their actual rarity, like the Aeons. Different people could have experienced different things, though. :3

Because it was brought up last page, may as well try to confirm:

@TJ09, are you aware of the recent lag?

If I counted it correctly, recently I caught 9 zyus and 7 xenos. I think I missed quite the same amout of zyus and xenos. I thought they had pretty much the same rarity as xenos, but my personal experience shows that xenos are slightly a little more rarer than zyus. (But ignoring the statistics, zyus seem more rare to me-maybe because they're a newer breed? :P)

58 minutes ago, 11th said:

Because it was brought up last page, may as well try to confirm:

@TJ09, are you aware of the recent lag?

The metrics I have aren't showing a huge difference in loading times...maybe a little elevated but not, like statistically significant.

23 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

The metrics I have aren't showing a huge difference in loading times...maybe a little elevated but not, like statistically significant.

Looks like it resolved itself not long before you posted. Typical.

Load times were varying between 1 and 15 seconds, but now it's back to a steady 1 to 3 on my end.

9 hours ago, Fabula said:

So, recently I seen in the Rare Trading Bazaar that, Zyus are not considered rare? How come Xenos are considered rare but Zyus aren't? I mean, there's six different ones, just like Xenos, and unlike Xenos they have a BSA when you get one full set (Like the Legendary trio) And as far as I can tell, they drop about the same as Xenos? (I know I feel like I'm back hunting for Xenos all over again :rolleyes:)

Discuss with @Enalahs? They should know why they judged it the way they did. Personally, I'd consider Zyus rare as CBs, but not bred ones.

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Discuss with @Enalahs? They should know why they judged it the way they did. Personally, I'd consider Zyus rare as CBs, but not bred ones.

Oh, it's really no big deal to bother them over. ^.^ I was just curious if people knew something I didn't concerning their rarity. I felt like I was left out of the loop there lol I personally agree with you, though. ;)

Just a quick question. If I release a bunch of adults from my scroll, will I lose trophies? Feeling like I would, but not entirely sure so I thought I'd ask to clarify.

Yes. So - hang on till you have some more of what you want !

I'm probably being silly and failing to see something that's right under my nose, but is there a list of active moderators somewhere? I'd like to report someone for breaking the terms & conditions but don't know who to PM.

// Thank you! <3 I do feel a bit silly right now.

Edited by Aie

5 minutes ago, Aie said:

I'm probably being silly and failing to see something that's right under my nose, but is there a list of active moderators somewhere? I'd like to report someone for breaking the terms & conditions but don't know who to PM.

This is the link for the list of staff: https://forums.dragcave.net/staff

c:

Why do my bitten Vamps get auto-abandoned? Like, I bite them and it's successful, but then the transformed eggs get abandoned?

1 minute ago, Andromen said:

Why do my bitten Vamps get auto-abandoned? Like, I bite them and it's successful, but then the transformed eggs get abandoned?

That is just one of the possible outcomes of biting an egg. It either kills the egg, successfully transforms and stays on your scroll, or successfully transforms and is abandoned. The results are totally random. My Vamps seem to usually kill the eggs they bite.

Oh

Well, I had promised someone a Vamp egg, so, the auto-abandoning thing is very annoying

Thanks anyway!

What happens if a dragon grows up under fog?

Will the fog just dissipate?

Dragons can't grow up while fogged. If a dragon is fogged when it's timer runs out it will die even if it has enough views to grow up. Dragons can grow the instant you unfog them, though.

The sudden extreme interest in gemshards...is from this thread, right (Imperial Harem)? Any other reason?

Edited by coo_

7 minutes ago, coo_ said:

The sudden extreme interest in gemshards...is from this thread, right (Imperial Harem)? Any other reason?

For me, at least. And probably the other members, too.

I've seen the thread and it's a gargantuan project, they seem to need truckloads of CB Gemmies....