Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

That's sooo many more than the ones I've unlocked completely but I guess if I've enough adults maybe a bunch of "view 5 more hatchlings" combined into one massive "view 55"… thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I was in the middle of naming this hatchie when  maintenance happened and now I get the error page when I try to name it. I can name other dragons okay.

I can see the hatchling. It's already named, We're All Mad Pillows Here?

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Fabula said:

I can see the hatchling. It's already named, We're All Mad Pillows Here?

 

Yes I managed to fix it. Could have sworn I hid the post after fixing it? Can't find it anyways.

Share this post


Link to post

Can a pair of Spinels produce more red Spinels, or will their eggs always be the green ones?

Share this post


Link to post

Did TJ ever address the log-in from multiple computers thing? It's bad security if it was on purpose and not announced.

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone remember the user who collected dragons that had variations of "gay" in the code? I got a blue Lunar Herald with the code HEGaY that I'd like to give to them.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Puredark006 said:

Can a pair of Spinels produce more red Spinels, or will their eggs always be the green ones?

 

All the evidence so far suggests not, but although several of us have asked, there's been no definitive answer.

Share this post


Link to post

This is gonna sound really dumb but do you need to individually click dragons to get them views? I was looking at the hatcheries as suggested by the tutorial and was looking at the automated hatcheries and was a bit confused on how they functioned and if I'm supposed to click the eggs/dragons or if them just being on my screen is enough for a view.

Share this post


Link to post

 

@SillySunshine -

  You need to have 50 adult and frozen dragons. You only have 48, as you can see from your stats. (and zombies don't count, nor do leetle tress.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Xazz said:

This is gonna sound really dumb but do you need to individually click dragons to get them views? I was looking at the hatcheries as suggested by the tutorial and was looking at the automated hatcheries and was a bit confused on how they functioned and if I'm supposed to click the eggs/dragons or if them just being on my screen is enough for a view.

No, if you are running the automated viewer each egg is getting a view when it appears on your screen. If you click on it, it will also get a click added, but that isn't necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

@SillySunshine -

  You need to have 50 adult and frozen dragons. You only have 48, as you can see from your stats. (and zombies don't count, nor do leetle tress.)

Oh! Thank you very much! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Reignhart said:

Does anyone remember the user who collected dragons that had variations of "gay" in the code? I got a blue Lunar Herald with the code HEGaY that I'd like to give to them.

Riverwillows

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

All the evidence so far suggests not, but although several of us have asked, there's been no definitive answer.

 

Got it, thanks for answering!

Share this post


Link to post

They're not the only one! I collect those too. XD Though they're probably much better known for it than I.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, Lagie!

 

@Lurhstaap I'm assuming you're replying to my question? Because I can maybe give you the Lunar if Riverwillows doesn't respond. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Is it possible to review a precognition? I “peered into the future” of a dragon but I don’t remember what result I got. Action log doesn’t say it. Is there a way to find out?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

Is it possible to review a precognition? I “peered into the future” of a dragon but I don’t remember what result I got. Action log doesn’t say it. Is there a way to find out?

It should be showing up in your action log. It doesn't say anything after your dragon's code?

"Peered into (code)'s (f) future with Time Traveler Algenthir."

My bold. (f)/(m).

Edited by SkyWolf25

Share this post


Link to post

Action Log does say it: for instance in mine I can see "Peered into V6Q11’s (f) future with Liminoid.", so I know it's going to be female because it says (f), otherwise it would say (m).

 

Edit: :ph34r:

Edited by Aalbiel

Share this post


Link to post

Back with the empty biomes on the hour thing... Just FYI....

Share this post


Link to post

Why aren't there any eggs in the biomes? :huh::blink:

Edited by Felinor
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Reignhart said:

Thanks, Lagie!

 

@Lurhstaap I'm assuming you're replying to my question? Because I can maybe give you the Lunar if Riverwillows doesn't respond. :)

 

I was, yes, though I wasn't hinting. :P Just noting that other people collect those too! My "LGBTQ Dragons" group is def not as large as I'd like it to be. They've been doing this longer so they deserve first shot, but if they don't pick it up, I'll gladly take it!

Share this post


Link to post

What zombies do the various Zyus give ? Anything other than the "standard" for type ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.