Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Did TJ ever address the log-in from multiple computers thing? It's bad security if it was on purpose and not announced.

Does anyone remember the user who collected dragons that had variations of "gay" in the code? I got a blue Lunar Herald with the code HEGaY that I'd like to give to them.

7 hours ago, Puredark006 said:

Can a pair of Spinels produce more red Spinels, or will their eggs always be the green ones?

All the evidence so far suggests not, but although several of us have asked, there's been no definitive answer.

This is gonna sound really dumb but do you need to individually click dragons to get them views? I was looking at the hatcheries as suggested by the tutorial and was looking at the automated hatcheries and was a bit confused on how they functioned and if I'm supposed to click the eggs/dragons or if them just being on my screen is enough for a view.

@SillySunshine -

You need to have 50 adult and frozen dragons. You only have 48, as you can see from your stats. (and zombies don't count, nor do leetle tress.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 minute ago, Xazz said:

This is gonna sound really dumb but do you need to individually click dragons to get them views? I was looking at the hatcheries as suggested by the tutorial and was looking at the automated hatcheries and was a bit confused on how they functioned and if I'm supposed to click the eggs/dragons or if them just being on my screen is enough for a view.

No, if you are running the automated viewer each egg is getting a view when it appears on your screen. If you click on it, it will also get a click added, but that isn't necessary.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@SillySunshine -

You need to have 50 adult and frozen dragons. You only have 48, as you can see from your stats. (and zombies don't count, nor do leetle tress.)

Oh! Thank you very much! :lol:

15 hours ago, Reignhart said:

Does anyone remember the user who collected dragons that had variations of "gay" in the code? I got a blue Lunar Herald with the code HEGaY that I'd like to give to them.

Riverwillows

18 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

All the evidence so far suggests not, but although several of us have asked, there's been no definitive answer.

Got it, thanks for answering!

They're not the only one! I collect those too. XD Though they're probably much better known for it than I.

Thanks, Lagie!

@Lurhstaap I'm assuming you're replying to my question? Because I can maybe give you the Lunar if Riverwillows doesn't respond. :)

Is it possible to review a precognition? I “peered into the future” of a dragon but I don’t remember what result I got. Action log doesn’t say it. Is there a way to find out?

8 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

Is it possible to review a precognition? I “peered into the future” of a dragon but I don’t remember what result I got. Action log doesn’t say it. Is there a way to find out?

It should be showing up in your action log. It doesn't say anything after your dragon's code?

"Peered into (code)'s (f) future with Time Traveler Algenthir."

My bold. (f)/(m).

Edited by SkyWolf25

Action Log does say it: for instance in mine I can see "Peered into V6Q11’s (f) future with Liminoid.", so I know it's going to be female because it says (f), otherwise it would say (m).

Edit: :ph34r:

Edited by Aalbiel

Back with the empty biomes on the hour thing... Just FYI....

Why aren't there any eggs in the biomes? :huh::blink:

Edited by Felinor
Spelling

5 hours ago, Reignhart said:

Thanks, Lagie!

@Lurhstaap I'm assuming you're replying to my question? Because I can maybe give you the Lunar if Riverwillows doesn't respond. :)

I was, yes, though I wasn't hinting. :P Just noting that other people collect those too! My "LGBTQ Dragons" group is def not as large as I'd like it to be. They've been doing this longer so they deserve first shot, but if they don't pick it up, I'll gladly take it!

What zombies do the various Zyus give ? Anything other than the "standard" for type ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What zombies do the various Zyus give ? Anything other than the "standard" for type ?

Last  I heard all Zyus give the normal Western zombie.  (because apparently it's linked to the encyclopedia and they're all grouped together there.)   No idea if that's changed or if there is any plan for them to do so in the future. 

Edited by DragonLady86

Ah. I will NOT exert myself then !

2 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

How frequently do arias make pink eggs?

In my experience they are pretty rare. I think I have only gotten one in the time since Arias made their comeback and I breed quite a few Arias.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

In my experience they are pretty rare. I think I have only gotten one in the time since Arias made their comeback and I breed quite a few Arias.

Hm?  I just got one and it doesn't fit with the lineage, but I guess I'll keep it if they're that hard to make.  Thanks!