Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 hour ago, Terces said:

I'm getting an error/blank page when I try to view people's scrolls as well... I also noticed I'm getting an error when trying to view the teleport page (https://dragcave.net/teleport). Started happening after last nights maintenance. Maybe @TJ09 tweaked something?

Thanks for reporting. Everything should be fine now

1 minute ago, jostensminyard said:

Since I’m fairly new ish, I have no idea where to find someone’s old posts. But thank you for the help, bless <3

Go into your profile and click "See my activity," then one of the posts. Any post you've made will work though. The link is visible beneath the message I just quoted, even :)

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Go into your profile and click "See my activity," then one of the posts. Any post you've made will work though. The link is visible beneath the message I just quoted, even :)

Oooh, I see it now - thank you so much for the help, I appreciate it <3 you’re a gem !

How is this possible?

ED218440-AE59-4F0D-AB99-D073042D432F.jpeg

Edited by ArgentiAertheri
Found another one that shows a -2

If someone has already asked this please tell me where, but I picked up this beautiful 2nd gen: Irrevocably Intertwined, and I've tried to breed an Avatar mate and so did my friends & my sister, all were refusals... -_-  ... is this little dragon not meant to have a checkered destiny? Or am I missing something about moon cycles?

Thanks in advanced for the help!

Edited by priscel

Heartstealers are neutral aligned, so they can't breed Avatars, GoN's can't be bred -- you're never going to get eggs from a Heartstealing dragon and a GoN outside of when valentine dragons can breed true. Sorry!

That's a beautiful lineage though, maybe find a dragon whose tile looks like a GoN and mate it with that?

@ArgentiAertheri You mean the negative generation count? I posted a thread about that awhile back and never got a clear answer. It seems it may have something to do with how the site used to recycle codes from dead dragons, so it was possible for a code that used to be used on a 3rd-gen to end up on a CB, for example, and somehow that messes up the lineage generation count. No official word on if that's the case though.

But if you go to either of the base ones they show as CB...

@HeatherMarie that might make sense for the one I screenshot'ed but take a look at this wild dragon -- for extra weird, Renanci's lineage starts at 1.

(I'm not just randomly poking dragons, I'm on a naming mission and getting my Dorkfaces, etc, covered)

I've warded an egg but now that it's sick there's no flavor text saying it's warded.  Attempting to ward it again it shows it is both sick and already warded.  Anything I should be worried about?

2 hours ago, Vain.3805 said:

I've warded an egg but now that it's sick there's no flavor text saying it's warded.  Attempting to ward it again it shows it is both sick and already warded.  Anything I should be worried about?

I don't think there's any flavor text for a ward in effect at all?(only tried on a healthy egg, could be wrong for sick eggs) Anyway, ward only lasts for 6 hours, doesn't actually prevent an egg from getting sick(only stops dying from it), and the same egg can't be warded again. It would be best to fog that egg.

1 hour ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I don't think there's any flavor text for a ward in effect at all?(only tried on a healthy egg, could be wrong for sick eggs) Anyway, ward only lasts for 6 hours, doesn't actually prevent an egg from getting sick(only stops dying from it), and the same egg can't be warded again. It would be best to fog that egg.

It's due to hatch in 3 XD

Aww really? :(    Thanks @ArgentiAertheri I appreciate the reply and suggestion. I'll look to see if any other pair might work... If you have any suggestions I'll be happy to check them out 

5 hours ago, Vain.3805 said:

An actively-warded egg will have a message mentioning a protective barrier along with the sickness message.

Can anyone tell me how many neglected hatchies the encyclopedia requires? Cuz I've viewed 25 and my latest refresh says this nonsense...

Next unlock

Raise 11 more hatchlings, or observe 55 more hatchlings

Where the heck am I supposed to get 55 ND hatchies to view?! :unsure:

22 minutes ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

Can anyone tell me how many neglected hatchies the encyclopedia requires? Cuz I've viewed 25 and my latest refresh says this nonsense...

Where the heck am I supposed to get 55 ND hatchies to view?! :unsure:

It takes awhile. I don't think we are supposed to be able to unlock encyclopedia entries right away, it takes some time to get the required views. My ND encyclopedia entry is completely unlocked and it says I observed 92 hatchlings. The Encyclopedia Helpers thread is a good place to start, as well as just keeping an eye on hatcheries to see if any show up there.

That's sooo many more than the ones I've unlocked completely but I guess if I've enough adults maybe a bunch of "view 5 more hatchlings" combined into one massive "view 55"… thank you!

3 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I was in the middle of naming this hatchie when  maintenance happened and now I get the error page when I try to name it. I can name other dragons okay.

I can see the hatchling. It's already named, We're All Mad Pillows Here?

56 minutes ago, Fabula said:

I can see the hatchling. It's already named, We're All Mad Pillows Here?

Yes I managed to fix it. Could have sworn I hid the post after fixing it? Can't find it anyways.

Can a pair of Spinels produce more red Spinels, or will their eggs always be the green ones?