Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

9 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I doubt I could have bitten a adult.  I do vaguely remember having another anagallis at some point, but I can never recall what happened to it.  It's entirely possible that it was a failed zombie, but I may have also set it free.

Good point. Even so...

How can a Hellhorse be CB ? (I had a link but of course I meant to ask last night and now I can't find the dragon in question.... I swear it was a blue CB hellhorse tho ?)

30 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

How can a Hellhorse be CB ? (I had a link but of course I meant to ask last night and now I can't find the dragon in question.... I swear it was a blue CB hellhorse tho ?)

Honorable Mention prize back when yearly christmas raffles existed and included HMs.

From that, several February-born Hollies exist (some female), 1 CB male Soulpeace, 1 CB female Hellhorse, and at least 3 CB alt Blacks. Not sure if anyone picked Frill (they were discontinued back then).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Do the old hot pinks breed true as Arias? And their previous regular pink offspring are always breed regular pink?

Edited by ArgentiAertheri

16 minutes ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

Do the old hot pinks breed true as Arias? And their previous regular pink offspring are always breed regular pink?

Yes.

Sometimes (rarely), an Aria may still breed a regular Pink, to allow continuation of lineages based on the old behaviour.

Sample: https://dragcave.net/progeny/7oniD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I don't know if this is the thread to ask, but I've noticed something.  When I switch between devices, (I have an ipod touch and an android phone)the usual login screen for dragcave.net doesn't display now.  Usually, I have to enter my username and password, but now I don't have to.  Has the site been updated?  Or is this a problem that I have?

Very curious... I saw a few people report this, @jerzeeshadow, and I just checked myself. I had been logged in on my phone from last night, but logged in on my computer when I got on it this morning. Looking at my phone again, it was still logged in, so I tried logging in on a second browser here on my computer.

That logged me out on the other browser and my phone, but I logged back in on both and now I'm logged in in all three areas..... very curious.

I just know I'm missing something obvious, but it's been a crazy long week and I can't even. How do you delete a single dragon from one of your groups? I spaz clicked :/

Click on the dragon and look for 'groups' (should be the last link on the page), then deselect the check mark.  Not sure if I'm helping as I'm often on mobile, so this might not make any sense on a computer.

15 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Click on the dragon and look for 'groups' (should be the last link on the page), then deselect the check mark.  Not sure if I'm helping as I'm often on mobile, so this might not make any sense on a computer.

I only play on mobile these days (which is likely what threw me off, lol) made perfect sense! Found it, thanks so much! 

Hi all.

Little mod question. Who can I pm to ask for a thread clean now? The mods that used to clean the Common Collectors thread have all left and I'm not sure who to ask anymore. :unsure:

Thanks in advance. Raphy ^^

40 minutes ago, Common Collector's Competition said:

Hi all.

Little mod question. Who can I pm to ask for a thread clean now? The mods that used to clean the Common Collectors thread have all left and I'm not sure who to ask anymore. :unsure:

Thanks in advance. Raphy ^^

I can do it a bit later. :) Just PM me which posts to clear. 

I do realise this is a silly question, but....

I assume that as February has no 31st we don't get the 31st zombie benefits on 28th instead ?

I could swear there was a thread for general delighted Dragon Cave squeeing at some point (counterpoint to the 'what is your current bad luck' thread), but I'm just utterly awful at finding it. Does anyone know if I'm misremembering this, or what thread I'm thinking of?

Edit: Awesome, thanks, @Fuzzbucket! That was what I was looking for. I guess I'm blind. :D Thanks!

Edited by pinkgothic

31 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I do realise this is a silly question, but....

I assume that as February has no 31st we don't get the 31st zombie benefits on 28th instead ?

Nope. That benefit only comes on months that have 31 days. (If there really is a benefit at all. :unsure:)

Not to pester anyone but I am curious as to what the average wait time these days is for getting dragon descriptions approved?

2 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Not to pester anyone but I am curious as to what the average wait time these days is for getting dragon descriptions approved?

I knocked about 100 or so out last night. I would say 2-3 weeks at the most. The last time I cleared it completely out was last month. Every time I turn around, I knock it to 100 or so in the queue, and I blink and it's at 300 again. XD  

Speaking of descriptions, which button should I click for minor grammar and punctuation errors? Approve, reject or abstain? I write corrections in the comments section, but I always become indecisive about rejection/approval.

7 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Speaking of descriptions, which button should I click for minor grammar and punctuation errors? Approve, reject or abstain? I write corrections in the comments section, but I always become indecisive about rejection/approval.

You can do any of those things, honestly. I would say Reject or Abstain. That lets me know that there's something wrong with the description. Then make sure to go into detail about what corrections need to be made; saves me tons of time, then I can correct the mistakes or put "Make suggested corrections" based on what you said. I often do the former if I'm not in a hurry. 

@JavaTigress Check your descriptions; I'm pretty sure I cleared yours out.

Edited by Earth Gurl

4 minutes ago, Earth Gurl said:

You can do any of those things, honestly. I would say Reject or Abstain. That lets me know that there's something wrong with the description. Then make sure to go into detail about what corrections need to be made; saves me tons of time, then I can correct the mistakes or put "Make suggested corrections" based on what you said. I often do the former if I'm not in a hurry. 

Thanks!