Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I know we've had permission to use the event dragon pictures as avatars, but does that include the picture on our scrolls of the dragon and the little girl or do I need to contact Process?

In regards to stolen arts, I found yet another.  The female gold dragon has been taken by 10k+color by number pixel art.

@Nakase I think you’re the only spriter who’s active on the forum who did the gold.

Guess you’ll have to fill out another DCMA. :/

@quinney as process didn’t specifically say anything about it, it’s best to contact them directly.  I don’t think they’d mind, but it’s always best to ask.

Hello! Is there a group of people / project / etc for cleaning out common dragons out of the AP? I know there is Cave Plumbers for the cave, but I'm looking for something similar for the AP..

I swear there is somewhere one for catching, incubating, hatching and abandoning - but I can't find it just now...

52 minutes ago, Petra1999 said:

Hello! Is there a group of people / project / etc for cleaning out common dragons out of the AP? I know there is Cave Plumbers for the cave, but I'm looking for something similar for the AP..

I found this, but it does not seem to be active anymore?

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/154324-hatching-abandoned-eggs/

Edited by Zimtie

So what was the finale decision about the Sweetling alts? Are they going back to the way they were? Alt-users can only have alts and Pink-users can only have Pinks? OR are the Alt-users allowed to have both colors now?

They locked the original thread and made it impossible to get a direct answer on this.

3 hours ago, Arwen17 said:

So what was the finale decision about the Sweetling alts? Are they going back to the way they were? Alt-users can only have alts and Pink-users can only have Pinks? OR are the Alt-users allowed to have both colors now?

They locked the original thread and made it impossible to get a direct answer on this.

It appears that alt owners will now be able to get pinks if the baby comes from a pink father. If it comes from a black father it will be black on the alt owner's scroll. Not the result most of us (including alt owners!) were hoping for, but it seems to be TJ's decision. I don't know what would happen if an alt owner released their alts and got new CBs. No one I know of did that.

It was said that they would get pinks. That was one huge thing that annoyed people, as they could then have  one of each colour CB.

35 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It was said that they would get pinks. That was one huge thing that annoyed people, as they could then have  one of each colour CB.

Nee. The annoying part was that everyone else could *still* only get one colour. Also, it breaks lineages planned with the previous behaviour in mind.

12 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

In regards to stolen arts, I found yet another.  The female gold dragon has been taken by 10k+color by number pixel art.

@Nakase I think you’re the only spriter who’s active on the forum who did the gold.

Guess you’ll have to fill out another DCMA. :/

@quinney as process didn’t specifically say anything about it, it’s best to contact them directly.  I don’t think they’d mind, but it’s always best to ask.

Can you link me please?

Stupid question but are non-holiday multi-egg clutches a thing again? Just wondering how long that has been back.  I just recently got back into playing more regularly again and happened to catch 2 eggs from a 3 egg clutch of almandines and was somewhat surprised. 

https://dragcave.net/progeny/9I2Zh

1 minute ago, Golden said:

Stupid question but are non-holiday multi-egg clutches a thing again? Just wondering how long that has been back.  I just recently got back into playing more regularly again and happened to catch 2 eggs from a 3 egg clutch of almandines and was somewhat surprised. 

https://dragcave.net/progeny/9I2Zh

Only Celestial dragons can breed more than one egg at the cost of breeding them once a month only

20 minutes ago, Nakase said:

Can you link me please?

http://imgur.com/wjUXc8i

from the app itself: I didn’t actually feel like colouring it knowing it would be benefitting them with ad revenue. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/10k-pixel-coloring-by-numbers/id1320398609?ls=1&mt=8

@Golden

Celestials produce multiclutches.  Other than that, no.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Are the Zyumorphs like the Coppers  where I could breed the other types if I used a female from those areas? Like if I use a female from the Alpine I will get that Zyumorph or do I only get the coast Zyumorph from the breeding?

Edit:

Aww, darn. Thank you, @purplehaze anyway for the answer

Edited by Lady Dragoon

As far as I know, each Zyumorph will breed true regardless of the biome of its mate.

10 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

http://imgur.com/o6p6Bzo

how are these stats possible?  I’ve raised one hatchling but have two adult anagallis dragons?

I only see one on your scroll... did you vamp/zombie one ?

34 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I only see one on your scroll... did you vamp/zombie one ?

Well, the screenshot does say "2 adults raised" which is a bit strange if one owned only 1 hatchling ...

Anagallis were released half a year after the Encyclopedia, so for a hatchling not counting, there must have been another issue somewhere?

Unless a hatchie was APd, or traded. OR maybe they only count if YOU raised them from a biome-caught egg - so if the egg came from the AP,  you didn't do it all ?

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Unless a hatchie was APd, or traded. OR maybe they only count if YOU raised them from a biome-caught egg - so if the egg came from the AP,  you didn't do it all ?

Nope. I've had such counters go up from hatchies I received via teleport as well as hatchies I got from my own eggs, bred or caught. Later removing the hatchling (kill, abandon, teleport) does not decrease the counter.

edit: even a hatchie I found in the AP increased the counter, if I recall correctly. That was back when I watched my counters very, very closely XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

15 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Approximately how soon should we expect a working link to the Valentines cards?

Should be working already.