Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

They are dragony on St Pat's skin; I don't usually look at the default, but I had a look on another browser and they look as I would have expected....

I'm on the 1960s skin right now, since I physically can't look at the default. Hmm...

I can't either - that's why I'm on St Pat's. :)

Sorry if this has been asked already.. But I'm not seeing any soulstones dropping and I haven't for hours. I have a reasonable connection so I don't think thats the problem. Does anyone else have this issue?

15 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

Sorry if this has been asked already.. But I'm not seeing any soulstones dropping and I haven't for hours. I have a reasonable connection so I don't think thats the problem. Does anyone else have this issue?

Right now, it seems to be mostly older dragons..09, sweetling and rosebud.  And they do sit there for a bit.  Maybe we need a better mix these last few hours..hint, hint, hint

10 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

Right now, it seems to be mostly older dragons..09, sweetling and rosebud.  And they do sit there for a bit.  Maybe we need a better mix these last few hours..hint, hint, hint

Ive noticed that too but I HAVE seen other drops for every other valentine breed EXCEPT soulstone as common or not as the drops may be.

I shouldn't be counting on the AP for a Soulstone more than the biome its supposed to drop in :/

Edited by boscodelta

The reasoning behind it is probably that a lot more of the people playing right now were probably around last year then they were 5+ years ago. XD 

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

The reasoning behind it is probably that a lot more of the people playing right now were probably around last year then they were 5+ years ago. XD 

I get that, but I haven't seen a single drop in hours. I've seen every other breed drop. I'm more so wondering if I'm wasting my time :P

You know during the xmas re-release, TJ tinkered with the drop ratio concerning older dragons because only new ones were dropping/blocking the cave, and people were only seeking/capable of picking up the older breeds. Perhaps that's what's happening here? That would be my guess. I doubt very much that they stopped dropping completely, unless there IS a glitch that they did stop dropping completely.

He's mentioned that the ratios have been tweaked again, so yeah, it's just that people just aren't moving them anymore.

On 13/02/2018 at 6:15 AM, Wiz said:

If you ever get to third gen and want a mate let me know, I can do this.

Thats lovely, thanks. Let me know too if you want me to breed for you :) 

Me too. Looks like it's just maintenance, presumably related to the update TJ mentioned here:

When I look at cards I've sent out in the flower event, I see my name on each of them, but is there a way to see who you sent the card to? :lol:  

Nope, either you remember or that's it ^^ (And if it was random there is no way of tracking that info down unless the person sends you a reply Valentine that is recognisably a reply).

EDIT: Thread took me to an old page when I clicked in LOL

Edited by Lurhstaap

PREDATOR

Not sure of the other, but let me go look.

Ah! Darn slow computer. :ph34r: :lol:

Edited by purplehaze

Here is the link for you :

https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=199215

(It's "https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=" and then you add your user number, which you can find for instance in the URL of your profile, in case you forget it.)

OR just hover over the link under your sig, right click and select "copy link location."