Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I haven't looked at the regular habitats since the holiday event began - are non-holiday eggs supposed to be misplaced? Pillow in the jungle, blacktip in desert, fire gem in coast...

Edit: Ah, looks like they're in the right habitats now. I think I will keep my special coast fire gem.

Edited by Dirtytabs

3 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

I haven't looked at the regular habitats since the holiday event began - are non-holiday eggs supposed to be misplaced? Pillow in the jungle, blacktip in desert, fire gem in coast...

Just came here looking for an answer to this too. (Saw an ICE egg in the Volcano)

Um, tiny question, what's the biome of Dorsal Dragon again?

I thought they could only be found in Jungle, but my friend just caught this baby in Volcano and now I'm confused.....

3 minutes ago, IOU said:

Um, tiny question, what's the biome of Dorsal Dragon again?

I thought they could only be found in Jungle, but my friend just caught this baby in Volcano and now I'm confused.....

That is... strange. I’d PM TJ, as either something’s gone wrong or the encyclopedia is wrong. Either way, tell your friend to enjoy their special egg!

I have a Storm dragon with the biome "Cave" that was caught many years after the original cave stopped being a thing except for rare exceptions. It was caught in one of the ordinary biomes. I'd imagine this is due to a similar sort of bug?

On 2017/12/21 at 10:45 AM, Lazurite said:

Quite curious about this... Would an Aegis stays enraged if it is released in such form? :huh:

Er, nobody can answer my question? 

Thanks, Dalek Raptor!

Edited by Lazurite

5 minutes ago, Lazurite said:

Er, nobody can answer my question? 

It does

7 hours ago, olympe said:

As far as I know, there's no failure chance for releasing, only for abandoning. :) At least I've never heard of it. (Not that I did a lot of releasing in the first place - I think it was only one dragon.)

Huh. I was so sure it happened... maybe I'm misremembering.

Thanks for your input Olympe. :)

5 hours ago, leaf0701 said:

Has the viewbombing died off enough for me to unhide a Holly egg for trading?

No idea. But just to be on the safe side - ask for offers via PM. Better safe than sorry...

6 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

If I delete a user/remove a user from an unread message, does it disappear from their inbox?

Yes. Just do it *before* you remove it from your own inbox.

(Tested this a while ago with help of angelicdragonpuppy)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes. Just do it *before* you remove it from your own inbox.

(Tested this a while ago with help of angelicdragonpuppy)

Thank you!

I keep getting an error code EX8 in the trading forum and it won't let me post?

It happened at least three times, in two different threads and I kept getting the same error.

ETA: I was finally able to post in the trading forum, an hour later. I don't know what it was doing?

Edited by Pliskin

Hello wonderful dc people, I keep seeing trades asking for a cb female holly, and it was my understanding that only males can be obtained, while females exist only if they were won in a raffle, am I missing smth ?

No, you're correct. The people asking for CB female hollies in trades don't realize that they can't get them in the caves.

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

No, you're correct. The people asking for CB female hollies in trades don't realize that they can't get them in the caves.

Ty :)

Hey guys, I need your help - my friend just picked up this pretty solstice from the AP, it has 5 days 14 hrs left and she doesn't know what color it's going to be. Does the time left until hatching correlate with actual breeding time or does the AP still add some time? Is there any way of figuring out for sure what wing color this Solstice will have or does she actually need to wait to see if she's got the color she wants (she'd like rosy-wings to continue the lineage). Thanks in advance!

Time left should be when it was bred.  The AP no longer adds time.  So...2AM ish cave time  if I'm doing my math right. Which should be rosy winged

Edited by DragonLady86

3 minutes ago, stagazer_7 said:

Hey guys, I need your help - my friend just picked up this pretty solstice from the AP, it has 5 days 14 hrs left and she doesn't know what color it's going to be. Does the time left until hatching correlate with actual breeding time or does the AP still add some time? Is there any way of figuring out for sure what wing color this Solstice will have or does she actually need to wait to see if she's got the color she wants (she'd like rosy-wings to continue the lineage). Thanks in advance!

The AP no longer adds any time to the eggs, so it should be pretty straightforward. In 14 hours (at 2am cave time) the egg will be at 5 days, which means it was bred exactly 2 days before that (or one day, if incubated). I believe 2am falls within the rosy wing window.

Thanks everyone! :)

2 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I was checking my lineages for Christmas breeding, and for some reason, this one just ends at 5th gen on my PC. Is it a problem with my screen or my software, or does it look the same to you?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/csxs0

Only 12 gens show on the screen.  you need to click one in the far right row to see their lineage to get the rest.

Anybody know if the cb solstice dragons will be able to have the blue variant this year, or will that stay a feature for bred dragons only? 

Edited by MistoKitt