Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

so am I the only one  seeing no eggs in the biomes? five after the hour and refreshing since the top and so far not one egg?????

11 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

so am I the only one  seeing no eggs in the biomes? five after the hour and refreshing since the top and so far not one egg?????

You're not the only one

26 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

30 ish minutes later and my nephew reports still no eggs.

Maybe it's a stupid question, but can anybody tell me what time is for DC now? I wanted to check how much time remained until new Halloween eggs stop dropping, but I'm getting confused  since I'm from different time zone. I have 2 eggs that have 6 hours before they probably hatch - do I still have some time to grab new CBs from biome after they hatch or will event end earlier than that?

So, just to be clear, there's no way to tell prior to hatchling if a bred Black egg is a normal Black or and Alt Black.  But what if the parent dragon is an Alt?  Can they produce a normal Black egg?

Also, is there a chart in existence that can be used to tell which Alt Black hatching is active?  Because I read somewhere that Sitting Alts and Curled Up Alts don't occur at the same time.

When I checked just now cave time was 3:07pm. Cave time shows on all cave pages at the very top of the page next to your name for future reference, just for this reason. 

@Data_Girl_3 Any bred black egg has the same chance to be an alt, having an alt parent doesn't make a difference. You might be able to see some alt hatchlings in the hatcheries.

Edited by raindear

3 minutes ago, raindear said:

When I checked just now cave time was 3:07pm. Cave time shows on all cave pages at the very top of the page next to your name for future reference, just for this reason. 

@Data_Girl_3 Any bred black egg has the same chance to be an alt, having an alt parent doesn't make a difference. You might be able to see some alt hatchlings in the hatcheries.

Thank you.

Just now, raindear said:

Thank you! I forgot that there was a clock on DC site >_< - I'm using St Patrick's and it don't have clock visible anywhere. I need to log out more :D

3 minutes ago, biruko said:

Thank you! I forgot that there was a clock on DC site >_< - I'm using St Patrick's and it don't have clock visible anywhere. I need to log out more :D

I wasn't aware that the clock didn't show on the St. Patrick's skin. Thanks for the info.

Has anyone else had really poor luck with zombies this year? 4/5 failed, 1 dodged. :/ Really needed some new zombies with the lovely sprites...

34 minutes ago, Drachenlied said:

Has anyone else had really poor luck with zombies this year? 4/5 failed, 1 dodged. :/ Really needed some new zombies with the lovely sprites...

There are multiple zombie threads in Site Discussion; I think this would fit best in one of them.

But yes, I only had one success this year. My kill slots come back in a few hours, but I'll likely be AFK by then. Can't be bothered. (That attitude was the reason I missed out on CB Marrows 7 years ago, lmao.)

Edited by Miral

I have a weird question - and I tried to find if somewhere would have been already something about it, but sorry, could not locate anything. I got one older Halloween egg as I didn't have a female of the species. The hatchling was still gendered hatchling few hours ago, but as I checked now it had become adult. Checking its info in Actions I noted the weird thing: cannot breed because has bred recently. I DID NOT BREED THE DRAGON. Who did? Is this normal, e.g. for a Halloween dragon to breed without my making it do so? On the other hand, the scroll info does not say it would have "bred last 31.10", nor list any children. A glitch or what?

3 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

Is this normal, e.g. for a Halloween dragon to breed without my making it do so?

It did not actually breed, but the system always sets a "last bred" date for new holiday dragons to prevent them from breeding another holiday dragon in the same year. It will be able to breed normally in a few days.

1 minute ago, maylin said:

Is anyone else having bad lag on the cave and some lag on the website?

Yep, severely, between 5 to 10 seconds for any page to load some times.

There's always lag during breeding weeks. I seriously forgot how bad it can get until today. Dragcave pls. :wacko:

So I'm trying to enter the raffle, and the page just refreshes for me and doesn't actually enter me, even though it shows I've raised 3/3 dragons. Any help?

Capture.PNG

EDIT - Apparently mobile works, though, so I am entered now but.. eeps! That was concerning. XD

Edited by EscapistLore

image.png.f2cb86c1e3ee0356607ba7097ed1f783.png This was Auto-Abandoned NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES AGO. And it's fogged. It was bred fogged, too. =/ Uhhh...

I assume it was a new Lurker with the "cave" biome? Maybe it was not coded properly so the breeding algorithm doesn't know which biome's Xeno to use. Make a glitch thread?

is precognition a 100% guarantee? i haven't really used it before, but i did this time because i'm out of influences at the moment. i don't want to take any unnecessary steps if the aeon is definitely telling me the future reality. :3

As far as I know yes.  I've never had it fail personally.

I believe that the Aeon's precognition is 100% accurate.

I have a question concerning making fan art. If I want to do a Dragon Cave fan comic on DeviantArt do I need to ask every sprite artist for permission? I'm not going to use any graphics/sprites from the site, it would be all my hand drawings.