Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

5 hours ago, Yunako said:

I still didn't manage to catch a pumpkin when I finally realized that. XD

I saw 5 pumpkins and they just vanished like lightning. Gaaaah!

I managed to get my pair of CB Pumpkins by refreshing like crazy and spamming the middle/last eggs in the Halloween biome before the page finished loading, so that might be worth trying if you haven't already. You can always just toss unwanted CBs into the AP or trade them. Pumpkins seem to be going for 2 of anything else :)

Edited by The Dragoness

40 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I managed to get my pair of CB Pumpkins by refreshing like crazy and spamming the middle/last eggs in the Halloween biome before the page finished loading, so that might be worth trying if you haven't already. You can always just toss unwanted CBs into the AP or trade them. Pumpkins seem to be going for 2 of anything else :)

I have even got 2 Marrows, 2 Shadow walkers, 2 Desipis, and 1 Witchlight (I'm trying to trade her). I dropped some random Graves since I already have so many along with some Caligenes. I might drop the Witchlight if I can't trade her, and maybe a Desipis. I just want a cute cuddly pumpkin!

2 hours ago, rayemoon said:

I can't get my signature to change.

Could you provide a more detailed description of what you are trying and what's happening?

9 hours ago, roent said:

I can not claim my september prize dragon. Keep error page came up ..say can't process the request, Error 500.what should i do??? tried all different explorers and pc and phone but nothing work. only 6 days left for next raffles...

After checking if you are scroll locked (killed eggs take up a slot for 24 hours, which one can easily forget), I suggest you PM TJ. There probably aren't many players who can help you given that there aren't tat many Prizes.

Edited by Rally Vincent

FINALLY GOT TWO FREAKING PUMPKIN DRAGONS! (and no plz don't pm me asking if I'll trade..the answer is no, I need them too)

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Could you provide a more detailed description of what you are trying and what's happening?

It's not doing anything. I don't even see "signature" in edit profile.

3 minutes ago, rayemoon said:

It's under Account Settings.

14 minutes ago, rayemoon said:

At the top of the page (on the left under the DC logo) you will see your name with a little down-arrow beside it. Click on that arrow and then on account settings on the dropdown menu. Then you will see the option to edit your signature.

Gentle prod to move all discussions of breeds being found in the Halloween biome to either the News topic or Site Discussion, since it seems the question has been answered regarding Pumpkins appearing.

TJ's Halloween annoucement clearly says there are 50 treats to collect.. but my count stopped on 47.. I haven't found a new treat in several hours.

What gives?

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

7 minutes ago, Cinnamin Draconna said:

TJ's Halloween annoucement clearly says there are 50 treats to collect.. but my count stopped on 47.. I haven't found a new treat in several hours.

What gives?

apparently there is a glitch,  discussion going on on the news thread

So I've got two Marrow eggs, both around 5d19h left on time and 200 views and 80 UV... and they're sick.

They're well under 7 days left and have rather paltry views, so how on earth are they sick? Is Incubate somehow messing up and not "counting" the eggs as further aged? It's the only thing I can think of.

My other eggs are at a similar time and view count, some incubated and some not, and are having no problems. Marrow thing?

Edited by Nine

5 minutes ago, Nine said:

So I've got two Marrow eggs, both around 5d19h left on time and 200 views and 80 UV... and they're sick.

They're well under 7 days left and have rather paltry views, so how on earth are they sick? Is Incubate somehow messing up and not "counting" the eggs as further aged? It's the only thing I can think of.

My other eggs are at a similar time and view count, some incubated and some not, and are having no problems. Marrow thing?

I don't think it's marrows per se, though some eggs just do get sick sooner than others.  However, incubating  does not make the egg "older" or less susceptible.  It just  means they can hatch sooner.  It is still a 6 day 19 hour egg as far as that is concerned.

I don't know. I've been pretty predictable with my incubates since forever, plopped holiday eggs in at <6 days before and haven't had issues. My other eggs seem fine, too. I've even got some at 6d19h with the same view count and they're fine. It's just more than a little odd to me.

Eggs are fine now so it's not a huge issue. But now I feel I have to babysit my scroll more than usual, groan..

Edited by Nine

So, I just purchased the green wizard costume. In my wardrobe it lists the green one and a red one (that..I never saw in store so I have 0 clue's how I got it)...but there is no display items for said costumes and I can't wear any of the stuff :(

Anyone else having this issue?

If you reply to this, please ping me or such so I know, or else I'll lose replies in the great expanse of this thread..

Is it just me, or is the halloween edit page completely different now? Every item is listed and it doesn't show my hatchling anymore, just the save and reset button at the top. Theres also nothing to click in my inventory anymore

I believe a few kinks are being worked out.  The BossMan is on it.

17 hours ago, purplehaze said:

At the top of the page (on the left under the DC logo) you will see your name with a little down-arrow beside it. Click on that arrow and then on account settings on the dropdown menu. Then you will see the option to edit your signature.

Thank you and to Lagie. I was looking under profile.

Does Ward's effect stay if the target leaves my scroll?

Okay this is my first event so I have 0 idea where to get the eggs (like the Christmas events where you click on them, not the adopting ones)  right now I only have 2 of them.

Hello Tiger33!

Right now, all the dragons from previous Halloween events (except for Vampires as they can be obtained at any time) are dropping in the new Halloween biome.  You can find it from the main page of the site.  There are also bred ones from players in the Abandoned area if you want to find some that may have neat lineages.

The new Halloween dragons won't drop until October 31st and they will only be available for 24 hours.

As for the Trick or Treat items, they will appear every so often on the site.  I'm noticing a timer of about 15 minutes or so between each item, but I've been doing other things today so I haven't been checking as religiously as all that.

Do progeny of dragons with deceased partners no longer show up in the progeny page?

I'd take a screenshot, but it'd take a couple to show all of my dragon's babies: Senora de las Sombras' progeny

On her page, it lists 32 progeny, all from living partners. But, it doesn't show https://dragcave.net/lineage/clMnq anywhere on it, even though my dragon is clearly her dam. And the owner's scroll isn't hidden, and it's not a deceased/zombie dragon.

This is just a little annoying, because a lot of my dragons have deceased partners so except for the fact that I keep records on my dragons' offspring, these would be 'lost'.

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Something strange is going on with my Trick or Treat page. It looks like I have a treat missing, but I don't know what. There is a blank space in my listing. I have 49 treats showing and no more are dropping for me.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/U7vcYE5HqEJbMOoJ/dragcave.net

That is where the bar code one should be.  It is an animated one.  And I do see it if I check your TOT page

Edited by Imzadi