Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Looks like they have had a full-body makeover actually - only the face and tip of the tail is unchanged.

They have indeed - see the news thread.

Very newish question, but are purple and green nebulas only males while blues and reds only females, or is it just my scroll that's very selective? :lol: 

Just now, songwithnosoul said:

Yes, purple and green nebulas are male only and blue and red nebulas are female only.

Ok, thanks! I'm a bit ashamed to have been on DC for 8 years and never figured that out until now :D 

Just now, Carai said:

Ok, thanks! I'm a bit ashamed to have been on DC for 8 years and never figured that out until now :D 

Don't be! It's no biggie, and it's an easy thing to slip under the radar if you aren't looking for it.

3 minutes ago, songwithnosoul said:

Don't be! It's no biggie, and it's an easy thing to slip under the radar if you aren't looking for it.

That's true, and I can remove a couple of goals so it's all good ;)

Does anyone know how we find out the mods for each section now? 

Before, the mods were listed on a link in their respective sub-forum, but now I can't find that link now.

Anyone have any clues for me?

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Does anyone know how we find out the mods for each section now? 

Before, the mods were listed on a link in their respective sub-forum, but now I can't find that link now.

Anyone have any clues for me?

https://forums.dragcave.net/staff has a list of all of the mods and their sections, though it doesn't get into specific subforums.

What happened to the BSA subforum? Is it gone or is my phone glitching?

22 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

What happened to the BSA subforum? Is it gone or is my phone glitching?

It was removed.

1 hour ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

It was removed.

Whoa! So it was! TJ had posted there saying it was on its way out, but I thought he was just locking it, not removing it. He said nothing from that section had been implemented and it was better just to have the BSA included with the dragon when it is proposed rather than trying to shoehorn a BSA onto an already created dragon -- or something like that.

No - he did actually say that in time it would be removed....

8 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

With Sock gone, who do we report inappropriate names to? Z?

Unlikely:

I'd suspect any of the other moderators can relay such reports to TJ.

Is it a bug or just a feature of the new forum that I get logged out when I log in from a new location? I know it's a feature on the main site, but usually I'm always logged in on the forum from both of my computers and it's sort of annoying (although not difficult) to log in every time I switch.

5 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

Is it a bug or just a feature of the new forum that I get logged out when I log in from a new location? I know it's a feature on the main site, but usually I'm always logged in on the forum from both of my computers and it's sort of annoying (although not difficult) to log in every time I switch.

Did you experience this the last days or just today? Because with the forum update from today I got logged out on all devices. Currently I'm logged in on my phone and my iPad. 

Yes - I was logged out when I opened up today - I think it was when TJ had to upgrade (see news thread)

Got a (probably) silly question - a while back people were talking about using up 10 kill slots on the 31st (July) on the zombie success stories thread - could someone explain how one gets 10 kill slots in a day? Or did I misread/imagine it?

Basically, do the first 5 kills 2 weeks before the 31st. Use the Revive option in the morning of the 31st on the ones you killed 2 weeks ago, then when your kill slots are back (cooldown 2 weeks), kill another 5 and use Revive on those.

Does anyone know where the thread for the checker database went? I thought it would be in breeding, but didn't see it. Tried a search and still didn't find it.