Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

A Leetle Tree? Yes, that is normal and a rare catch. You are only able to get yourself one tree for your scroll. And that tree will depict the seasons and some special days.^^

A leetle tree?  Yes, you catch it and then it is frozen on your scroll.  You can't name them or give them views, but they do change at different times of the year...XMAS tree, Valentine tree etc.

Edited by ainisarie

12 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

A Leetle Tree? Yes, that is normal and a rare catch. You are only able to get yourself one tree for your scroll. And that tree will depict the seasons and some special days.^^

11 minutes ago, ainisarie said:

A leetle tree?  Yes, you catch it and then it is frozen on your scroll.  You can't name them or give them views, but they do change at different times of the year...XMAS tree, Valentine tree etc.

Coolio, thanks! 

How do I insert a link into an image? Like clicking on the image take it to my scroll? I tried to do it with my signature but failed : (

1 hour ago, Keechie said:

How do I insert a link into an image? Like clicking on the image take it to my scroll? I tried to do it with my signature but failed : (

Once the image has auto-formatted to an image, double click it. That'll bring up a box of options, including a hyperlink field for you to fill out.

9 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Once the image has auto-formatted to an image, double click it. That'll bring up a box of options, including a hyperlink field for you to fill out.

Thanks so much! It's working now!

Also wondering, is it a good idea to change dragon name when someone else have an offspring and named it exactly to match the original name? My friend has the named offspring and I could ask her to rename it but I just traded another egg out and I feel kind of bad if I just go and rename my original dragon....

Any suggestion would be super helpful ^-^

9 minutes ago, Keechie said:

Also wondering, is it a good idea to change dragon name when someone else have an offspring and named it exactly to match the original name? My friend has the named offspring and I could ask her to rename it but I just traded another egg out and I feel kind of bad if I just go and rename my original dragon....

Any suggestion would be super helpful ^-^

Honestly, it's your dragon. You can name it anything you wish and shouldn't feel guilty for doing so. If your friend dislikes the change, she can easily rename her dragon to fit the parent's new name. Maybe send her a PM to let her know about the change? :)

11 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Honestly, it's your dragon. You can name it anything you wish and shouldn't feel guilty for doing so. If your friend dislikes the change, she can easily rename her dragon to fit the parent's new name. Maybe send her a PM to let her know about the change? :)

Thank you so much! I asked my friend to rename her dragon and she agreed. Problem solved!

Would it be okay or would it be considered cheating (as in giving an advantage) to make a fan page or script that calculates the Dragon Cave moon phases/time of day etc. and displays what kind of egg of the time-based breeds is in season right now?

7 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Has influence ever failed?

yup - the quota is just really low + even if it doesn't work you STILL have a 50% chance of it turning out the right gender so the perceived chance of failure is even lower.

2 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

Would it be okay or would it be considered cheating (as in giving an advantage) to make a fan page or script that calculates the Dragon Cave moon phases/time of day etc. and displays what kind of egg of the time-based breeds is in season right now?

You mean like the lunar phase rotators Shokomon made/pinkgothic hosts or something that alters DC and tells you right there on the page?

Things like the rotators/cyclers for your sig/personal reference are fine. Something that alters DC itself to give you the info there - gonna go ahead and say no, that's not allowed.

What's the maximum size of a signature before it cuts an image display? Does it differ between mobile and desktop?

7 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

What's the maximum size of a signature before it cuts an image display? Does it differ between mobile and desktop?

Not sure on the maximum size, but signatures by default don't display on mobile version.

I got them showing up on my iPad. So unless my iPad doesn't have a mobile version to display...

28 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

I got them showing up on my iPad. So unless my iPad doesn't have a mobile version to display...

Is it a distinct mobile skin, or are you just using "Display desktop version" for your iPad? If the latter, I'd imagine they have the same height cutoff, though I am not totally sure.

52 minutes ago, Dew said:

Is it a distinct mobile skin, or are you just using "Display desktop version" for your iPad? If the latter, I'd imagine they have the same height cutoff, though I am not totally sure.

I must be using the desktop version here. I'm using Invision Blue, and it looks nearly exactly like what I see on my computer. I think they have the same cutoff, so if I just knew the pixel dimensions that'd be great.

28 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

I must be using the desktop version here. I'm using Invision Blue, and it looks nearly exactly like what I see on my computer. I think they have the same cutoff, so if I just knew the pixel dimensions that'd be great.

Just ran a quick test, and it looks like the cutoff is 250px in height. All I did was put a 1000px high image in my sig and check how much of it was showing, so I'm not sure if the limit is at all different for text, or for several different images posted on top of each other.

Okay, so this is most likely just me, but on the hour drop just before this post, I grabbed two of the blue new two heads, but only one is appearing on my scroll. It could just be me accidentally clicking the same egg I already grabbed, but I am almost certain they were different codes. Could it be a glitch or was it just me?

Edited by SheridanCharon

36 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Okay, so this is most likely just me, but on the hour drop just before this post, I grabbed two of the blue new two heads, but only one is appearing on my scroll. It could just be me accidentally clicking the same egg I already grabbed, but I am almost certain they were different codes. Could it be a glitch or was it just me?

where are the eggs sorted on your scroll? let me see if theres one or two of them?

Edited by CellyBean

I saw someone say that one colour of two headed lindwurm is rarer than the other. I was not aware of this, can someone tell me which is which. 

Purple/Alpine or Green/Forest :?

Edited by Mangrit

Just wondering if there's a button somewhere in any settings that makes the typing here larger?  I know the individual can post larger if they so wish, but I mean in general. 

Thank you.

the blues are just more desirable because theres more people in the coast. it might end up being player driven rarity. 

29 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

I saw someone say that one colour of two headed lindwurm is rarer than the other. I was not aware of this, can someone tell me which is which. 

Purple/Alpine or Green/Forest :?

It actually varied, which leads to the conclusion that it really was only user-driven rarity. I think at first the green/Forest variant was the rarer one, which lead to the discovery that 2 green Two-Headed Lindwurms could actually breed a purple one. XD (I think later when ratios between the two evened out, the other way round also happened: green egg from purple parents.)

27 minutes ago, quinney said:

Just wondering if there's a button somewhere in any settings that makes the typing here larger?  I know the individual can post larger if they so wish, but I mean in general. 

Thank you.

I think in most browsers you can use [CTRL] + [+] and [CTRL] + [-] to zoom in and out, if that helps.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I think in most browsers you can use [CTRL] + [+] and [CTRL] + [-] to zoom in and out, if that helps.

Thanks Ruby, it's helped a lot! :)