Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a way to make text not double spaced? I saw something about shift + enter but it does nothing for me.

The Encyclopedia told me to raise 3 adult spirit wards to unlock the images, but they're still not showing even after I've raised all three. All of my SWs grew up years after the Encyclopedia update, and the Adults Raised counter is showing up correctly. What should I do? :0

As Sock mentioned, when they grew up seems to matter. So you might need to find a handful of SWs and just click them all every time there's a phase change.

Ah, good to know that the About Me thing isn't just on my end. :S Su

I hope this gets fixed soon too >___<

when i went to check on a pm i sent adp it said she left the conversation. what does that mean?

Sorry Cellybean! The new system is so confusing I'm trying to delete everything as soon as I'm done with it so I don't lose track of things. >___< As for lineages, personally I'd suggest either one of the whites, or even a tsunami from normal SW.

Quick question. How many Pinks should I own so as to never run out of influences? Would 50 

It's not exact, but I own 37 female / 37 male and have never run out. Unless you're worried about the extremely rare case that you might need to influence EVERYTHING one gender rather than balanced, 30 male / 30 female should do it. Assuming you grabbed all eggs when they were ER, you could still only hatch 63 eggs a week, so that would about cover it. The real number would probably be a bit lower still; if you always grabbed full time eggs, you could only get 32 in a week, so 16 / 16. 

9 minutes ago, Dewdropmon said:

Are there any forum skins now? I really liked the blue winter skin.

If you scroll to the way bottom of the page --

N2gdCln.png

There are currently two skins available.

1 minute ago, Dew said:

If you scroll to the way bottom of the page --

N2gdCln.png

There are currently two skins available.

Ah lovely~ Thank you so much!

Is there any way to respond to a topic besides typing at the bottom of the page? I don't mind quick reply most of the time, but sometimes it's helpful to compose a new post in a separate page without seeing the rest of the topic right there.

This might have been answered before (if so, I apologize for repeating the question ^^; ) but I was wondering, is there a way to turn email notifications off when receiving PM's? ^^; Or is that a built-in/default function that can't be turned off? :unsure:

If you go to account settings (klick on your name in the upper right corner), there's a 'notification settings' you can choose 'NO Notification' (last bullet point of 4

link

I'm not sure it works but it's there. (it claims to be only for followed content  - I just realised :/)

Edit: Doesn't work for pm's alas

Edited by herk

34 minutes ago, Dew said:

Is there any way to respond to a topic besides typing at the bottom of the page? I don't mind quick reply most of the time, but sometimes it's helpful to compose a new post in a separate page without seeing the rest of the topic right there.

There is a "Reply to Topic" button in the top right, just above the topic thread.
EDIT: Welp, never mind me. It just took me straight down to the bottom :'D

Edited by ValidEmotions

Is it possible to ask to be notified of replies to a topic you haven't posted in?

In the top right corner, just above the "Reply to This Topic" button, there is a "Follow" button. Click the word (not the number) and you should get a popup box with notification options. Make sure you select "Follow" after choosing your notification options.

I just noticed a slight bug in the Sinomorph encyclopedia entry. I currently have a shadow instead of an image of the Sinomorph, but the page says that I will unlock the image after owning 3 or observing 15, which is standard... except that I own 4, and the page says I own 0.

36 minutes ago, Ardath Rekha said:

I just noticed a slight bug in the Sinomorph encyclopedia entry. I currently have a shadow instead of an image of the Sinomorph, but the page says that I will unlock the image after owning 3 or observing 15, which is standard... except that I own 4, and the page says I own 0.

I don't think it started counting until after the sino was added to the encyclopedia. I clicked around a bunch in the Sinomorph Summon thread to unlock the image myself. ^^

The encyclopedia counts as "owned" only those that grew up on your scroll. But Sinos are a special case as they are summoned as adults.

I'm sure of that because I summoned my 5th *after* I unlocked that Encyclopedia image, and it still says I own 0.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I own 4 and mine shows 0. But I have FINALLY unlocked the image after viewing 15 adults.

How do I make clickable pictures in signature?  If I insert the link of photo it already appears as a photo not link and apparently the old form doesn't work anymore? 
[URL=https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS]WoLfgIrLyS.gif[/URL]   ????

Edited by FoxintheBox

16 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

How do I make clickable pictures in signature?  If I insert the link of photo it already appears as a photo not link and apparently the old form doesn't work anymore? 
[URL=https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS]WoLfgIrLyS.gif[/URL]   ????

The link auto-hyperlinks if you copy'pasta it. You'll need to type it by hand. (Or you can try selecting the link, selecting the hyperlink option in the formatting bar, and telling it to remove the link - but I was having trouble with the link actually removing earlier.) Or you can try double clicking the image while in editing mode, which will bring up an edit box with options such as where to link the image to (although half the time when I do this, the image doesn't seem to load in actual posts?). So I would stick with the coding and just type out your scroll link by hand. >.> Just right click your image to re-copy the image url, so you use that.

[url=https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS][img=http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/WoLfgIrLyS.gif][/url]

WoLfgIrLyS.gif

(Or just copy'pasta the above. =p )

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

6 minutes ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

The link auto-hyperlinks if you copy'pasta it. You'll need to type it by hand. (Or you can try selecting the link, selecting the hyperlink option in the formatting bar, and telling it to remove the link - but I was having trouble with the link actually removing earlier.) Or you can try double clicking the image while in editing mode, which will bring up an edit box with options such as where to link the image to (although half the time when I do this, the image doesn't seem to load in actual posts?). So I would stick with the coding and just type out your scroll link by hand. >.> Just right click your image to re-copy the image url, so you use that.

[url=https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS][img=http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/WoLfgIrLyS.gif][/url]

WoLfgIrLyS.gif

(Or just copy'pasta the above. =p )

Thanks that worked ~ I would never have figured that you get more options to fool around with it by right clicking it x')  We need a guide to new forum codings! 

is there a way for me to turn off the Last Visited thing on my profile
is there a problem with the signing in as Anonymous because I click it when signing in but my name is shown at the bottom anyway

9 minutes ago, InugamiZERO said:

is there a problem with the signing in as Anonymous because I click it when signing in but my name is shown at the bottom anyway

Not a problem at all. You are the only one seeing your name there.

Will sub-headings be reintroduced? It makes it very difficult to browse RP's where headings don't really explain the context (or whether or not it's accepting).