Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Ok thank you for the explanation you two. I wouldn't have guessed...

That's pretty much what HM means "officially", yes. Honorable Mention.

However, when I had to breed a mate for this holly, I called the line "Hollymaker", often "HM" for short so I knew what they were. *shrugs*

Not sure if this is just me being unobservant as always, but has the kill action always been linked to Vampire bites?

Not sure if this is just me being unobservant as always, but has the kill action always been linked to Vampire bites?

Can't remember how it was when bite was implemented. But for a very long time now it took a kill slot when an egg got killed by a bite.

Everything that kills 'manually' (by you unsing bite, earthquake or kill) uses up a kill slot. Growing things dying by sickness don't.

how often is waterdroplet on the forums? she hasnt posted since last month on the 20th and i sent her a pm a few days ago with a hatchie but she hasnt seen it yet and im just wondering if i should email her?

how often is waterdroplet on the forums? she hasnt posted since last month on the 20th and i sent her a pm a few days ago with a hatchie but she hasnt seen it yet and im just wondering if i should email her?

Why wouldn't you ? I always email people who don't see these things - I assume they want them, and will be glad to hear from me.

Has the forum email PM notification been wonky for anyone else lately? It usually is pretty good at letting me know in good time, but lately it's either 1) sending an entire day's worth of PM notifications all at once or 2) never ends up sending any notification at all.

Has anyone been able to enter the raffles?

I've been getting an error?

I was able to enter this month's raffle. What kind of error are you getting?

I was able to enter this month's raffle. What kind of error are you getting?

Oh, I just tried again and I was able to enter. It gave me the dragon cave update error message a few minutes ago.

Why wouldn't you ? I always email people who don't see these things - I assume they want them, and will be glad to hear from me.

ah when i went to click on her email it said it was private so thats some bad luck for me :c

ah when i went to click on her email it said it was private so thats some bad luck for me :c

Bad luck for THEM, surely wink.gif

Has anyone been able to enter the raffles?

I've been getting an error?

I had forgotten to try since I didn't have enough adults until late yesterday. I just went to the page and was able to enter with no problem. What error are you getting?

Can a Glory drake egg hatch into a Night Glory if it was picked up in the day, but hatches at night?

Nope.

Oh well - thought they worked like Sunset/Sunrises. Now I'm stuck with it for the next few hours...

Oh well - thought they worked like Sunset/Sunrises. Now I'm stuck with it for the next few hours...

day/night glories are determined at the time the egg is produced. sunrise/sunsets are determined at the time when the egg hatches.

Are default images coming back? I had the one striped avatar and would like it back. Also, is there a way to get the banner from Egg Drop Soup to work? I'll need the coding itself as well because it wont load it for me on there sadly.

7 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Are default images coming back? I had the one striped avatar and would like it back. Also, is there a way to get the banner from Egg Drop Soup to work? I'll need the coding itself as well because it wont load it for me on there sadly.

I asked TJ about the avatar gallery, but that'd probably also be a good question for the News thread.

Second question sounds like it might be a good question for the EDS fansite thread. I'm not sure which banner you're talking about or if you're having trouble seeing the image or finding the code. ^^;; If the image won't load for you, then that might be a problem with the image itself or potentially with your browser/addons. If you can see the image but not the coding, you can always right click the image, copy image location, and then put it in image tags: [ img ] url [ /img ] without the spaces.

Oh no, I am so confused by the new site ;v;;;

Anyway, what exactly are the signature limits? i wrote one line and it told me the signature spans too many lines.

Also the guidelines say that we're not allowed to post images in our sigs anymore. Is this for real? :0 Do we know why?

1 minute ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Oh no, I am so confused by the new site ;v;;;

Anyway, what exactly are the signature limits? i wrote one line and it told me the signature spans too many lines.

Also the guidelines say that we're not allowed to post images in our sigs anymore. Is this for real? :0 Do we know why?

I think it's might be because signatures are still processing:

Once that's done, then I think we can get that stuff sorted out. Not sure if it's considered a bug at the moment. =o But this also might be a good question for the News thread. ^^

I'm having trouble with creating new PM's. I tried two times now to write new messages but when I want to send it says "userxy cannot receive messages. " It seems to be fine if I answer to a message already in my inbox.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sock, if you see this: I wanted to contact you because your trades are all one one-way-links!

6 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

I'm having trouble with creating new PM's. I tried two times now to write new messages but when I want to send it says "userxy cannot receive messages. " It seems to be fine if I answer to a message already in my inbox.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sock, if you see this: I wanted to contact you because your trades are all one one-way-links!

I actually literally just noticed this two seconds before your post. Thanks so much for trying to contact me about it! <3

I can't test PMs at the moment because it's claiming I'm at 767% capacity. >_e Hoping that once PMs have processed, that'll fix itself. But poke me or post again once that's finished, and I'll help see if that's still an issue!

1 minute ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

I actually literally just noticed this two seconds before your post. Thanks so much for trying to contact me about it! <3

I can't test PMs at the moment because it's claiming I'm at 767% capacity. >_e Hoping that once PMs have processed, that'll fix itself. But poke me or post again once that's finished, and I'll help see if that's still an issue!

Oh, ok. In this case I just might be a little unlucky trying to contact very active members with their inboxes are overly full at the moment XD

Will try again later. Thanks :)

18 minutes ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

I think it's might be because signatures are still processing:

Once that's done, then I think we can get that stuff sorted out. Not sure if it's considered a bug at the moment. =o But this also might be a good question for the News thread. ^^

..I attempted to update my sig before seeing this, now my old sig is gone for good sob

Thank you :'D