Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Will ask again because no one answered~

Which non number/letters can we use when naming dragons?

Will ask again because no one answered~

Which non number/letters can we use when naming dragons?

From the naming page:

Enter a name for your dragon. Names may be up to 32 characters long, and can contain letters, numbers, spaces, apostrophes, and dashes (although punctuation at the beginning and end may be trimmed off).

I had the   thing yesterday, but it seems to be fine today without me having done anything. Now I have this, though...

Breed

Snowblind Aurea cannot breed because it has bred recently. Please wait $days_until_breeding days.

Why is that?

Ah, I'm getting that breeding message too. Was also getting the   thing, but it seems to have stopped now.

I'm working on a lineage project with song lyrics and some of my dragons' names need those extra spaces as that particular phrase was already taken. Although so long as the lineage view remains unaffected I can't complain too much

Perhaps just add a period/dot/full stop after the space? It'll look a little weird but not as weird as :nsbp

Perhaps just add a period/dot/full stop after the space? It'll look a little weird but not as weird as :nsbp

Unfortunately, that won't work because periods are not one of the characters allowed in names. (See Sock's post above).

When I checked my gold, the same thing pops up.

No being on the great lineages thread today sad.gif

That shouldn't be a problem. When your Gold comes off cooldown you will have the breed option. That message only shows on dragons that are on cooldown.

Can confirm that all my dragons that are on breeding cooldown don't show the days left but (5-digit dragon code) cannot breed because it has bred recently. Please wait $days_until_breeding days.

Can confirm that all my dragons that are on breeding cooldown don't show the days left but (5-digit dragon code) cannot breed because it has bred recently. Please wait $days_until_breeding days.

• This is also happening to me. I went to one of my Aeon's actions page to use precog, and noticed that the breeding thing was a bit messed up. huh.gif

Breed

Antique Time cannot breed because it has bred recently. Please wait $days_until_breeding days.

Can you get an alt from a CB Vine? Or are they only by breeding?

ETA Thanks Sock, fast answer =)

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Can you get an alt from a CB Vine? Or are they only by breeding?

Black, vine, and undine alts are breed-only.

Am I the only one that is getting a weird sick message? The symbol seems to have changed...

I noticed it yesterday. The big bold exclamation point.

What does this message mean?

I get it every time I try to

click on one of the new eggs.

Sorry, you can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see this help article.

Sorry, you can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see this help article.

You may not be logged in? If you are: Try clearing cache and cookies and logging in again.

You can also get it if you try and use ctrl + click, in my experience - that thin you do when you try to grab an egg in a new window....

You can also get it if you try and use ctrl + click, in my experience - that thin you do when you try to grab an egg in a new window....

Huh. I always do that (grab them in new tabs) and it works (Firefox). Might be something to do with how your browser handles referers between tabs or windows.

...Did the male S2 Red-Finned Tidal get edited/added? I don't remember that sprite being there before, but it's been a while since i've raised one.

...Did the male S2 Red-Finned Tidal get edited/added? I don't remember that sprite being there before, but it's been a while since i've raised one.

From what I can see, the male S2 Red-Finned Tidal sprite has always existed. Whether it's been changed I'm unsure since I don't have many Red-Finned Tidals.

Edited by Vrack

Huh. I always do that (grab them in new tabs) and it works (Firefox). Might be something to do with how your browser handles referers between tabs or windows.

I use FF too - and I did say CAN - it doesn't always happen smile.gif

Thanks, I was using Explorer,

switched over to Firefox.

Seems to be okay now.

cool.gif

Sounds silly, but what is the best way to get new releases with a bad internet connection? I'm afraid if I WAIT to get them they'll end up super rare. They could be as common as Albinos in the end but I'm scared to wait and really want at least one of each.

Sounds silly, but what is the best way to get new releases with a bad internet connection? I'm afraid if I WAIT to get them they'll end up super rare. They could be as common as Albinos in the end but I'm scared to wait and really want at least one of each.

Waiting until the full hour - more eggs are dropping, therefore higher chances to grab something.

Turning off the site style/css may speed up the page loading as well, since it will be only loading pure text and links.

And of course, trigger fingers and a good eye.

Waiting until the full hour - more eggs are dropping, therefore higher chances to grab something.

Turning off the site style/css may speed up the page loading as well, since it will be only loading pure text and links.

And of course, trigger fingers and a good eye.

I'm sorry I'm stupid, but how do I turn off style/css? sad.gif