Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

The numbers in default are bolded too, though the image doesn't show it very well since it's small and the numbers are a lighter colour anyway. Compared to the teleport links, though, it's definitely bold. Either way, I do agree that the font change is both strange and clearly unrelated to the default.

If I release one of my 3 GoNs, will I get the summon BSA back?

OK - reposting:

Since then it has PARTLY settled and now seems only to be bold text at the tops of columns and the names of dragons on the BSA pages (list of those up for teleport, the numbers of the trades I have up there and so on. Look at the numbers of trades in particular, and the dragons listed never used to be bolded. They used to match the text saying "the following dragons..."

user posted image

I suspect this is peculiar to this skin, actually.... I asked a friend to check and when he switched to St Pat's he got the same thing.

Huh. The numbers are interesting. It seems most likely that it would have to do with your browser's font settings, but I can't think of a reason that would just suddenly every now and then go wonky. o_O

I recall names/codes of magis being bolded before on default, though?

I'll try to do some testing of St. Pat's myself.

EDIT: Numbers look fine to me on St. Pat's on FF so far.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

If I release one of my 3 GoNs, will I get the summon BSA back?

Yes, pretty darn sure you should. As long as you do release it. Don't kill it! Since killed things aren't being completely erased, I believe that might tie up your summon.

Do hatchlings still occasionally follow you back once you've tried abandoning them?

Yup. smile.gif Okay little moonstone, I'll keep you. Fun story: he was supposed to be undead fodder, killed with negligence, but he wouldn't stay dead. And he still wanted to stay with me.

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

user posted image

Can this maybe be centered a little more? It's a fair bit wider (and left-er) than it was before tonight's layout tweaks.

Huh. That's interesting. It seems most likely that it would have to do with your browser's font settings, but I can't think of a reason that would just suddenly every now and then go wonky. o_O

I'll try to do some testing of St. Pat's myself.

I thought of that, and went in and looked - and they are still Pale Moon's default settings.... And anyway - I had not changed them; I wasn't even here for a few days - opened the page the day I got back and there it was.

And still is, for the record. ON several scroll pages - all the links in the columns on a dragon's page, for instance. It's not a huge thing - as long as it isn't the beginning of the end for St Pat's as the default skin does NOT work for me, and I really don't like the others.

ETA TJ is working on layout tweaks... That might have done it ? though St Pat's transfer page is still centred.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Did something get changed with pages? I'm sure there was a drop down for selecting before.. it looks really messy at the moment.

user posted image

(Tried to make the image small but I can't tell the actual size on my phone)

Edited by tishavara

I'm on St. Pats and have the same thing as fuzzbucket is having

just noticed that dragon count thing above the scroll page number

Edited by InugamiZERO

Anyone else sees upside down Mints right side up if viewing it over their phones? blink.gif

I'm on St. Pats and have the same thing as fuzzbucket is having

just noticed that dragon count thing above the scroll page number

Oh wow. That IS useful, actually smile.gif

No eggs dropping for me either

We're eggless so I think the yolk is on us

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I just ran over to see why myself, LOL No eggses

OHHHHH TJ is working on the site, things are changing. That's probably why no eggs arer dropping right now. I love seeing my current total dragons now!

Edited by saltywench

where?

When you're viewing your dragons at the top

gotcha! I see it now. Thanks

No problem

Also the eggs are back

Have you looked at it? You just enter numbers after which the dragons be sorted, and then save that. You can use numbers up to ~32760 and down to ~-32760 (somewhere in that range - I keep forgetting the exact values) and you can use a number multiple times. Dragons with the same number are sorted by age "within" that number.

Still kinda confused...what? Basically I want to try to make a "collection" of dragons with one CB Male and Female plus frozen hatchies m+f+ungendered. I've been using alternate custom sort from now, but for all those other things that grow up, I never remember to sort them. So basically the first few pages of my scroll are a mess. In Legacy Sort can I just put those items on the top and let the rest grow up normally (in breed sort)? I looked at it, but was confused.

Still kinda confused...what? Basically I want to try to make a "collection" of dragons with one CB Male and Female plus frozen hatchies m+f+ungendered. I've been using alternate custom sort from now, but for all those other things that grow up, I never remember to sort them. So basically the first few pages of my scroll are a mess. In Legacy Sort can I just put those items on the top and let the rest grow up normally (in breed sort)? I looked at it, but was confused.

No, you cannot use a custom sort and a default sort. You can save by breed sort, then go work on numbering groups of dragons if you use legacy. But every new dragon you collect, you'll need to manually sort yourself.

You can go support this suggestion, if it'd be helpful for you?: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161558 It sounds like what you want to do will take a bit of customization, though, so I'm not sure it would help you.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So this is gonna sound a lil dumb if I don't have context.

I was showing a friend some of the sketch for a dragon request and they asked if it would ever really get onto the site?

And I wanted to say "maybe one day" but I uh. Realized I wasn't sure.

Are there dragons from the completed sub-forum that actually made it into the cave? :?

I haven't been around the dragon request sub-forum long enough to know.

So this is gonna sound a lil dumb if I don't have context.

I was showing a friend some of the sketch for a dragon request and they asked if it would ever really get onto the site?

And I wanted to say "maybe one day" but I uh. Realized I wasn't sure.

Are there dragons from the completed sub-forum that actually made it into the cave? :?

I haven't been around the dragon request sub-forum long enough to know.

Antareans, Glacewings, Fire Gems, Pyralspite (adapted from a piece of abandoned public art), Speckle-throated (I think), and Undine were all public in some capacity before their release. I am probably missing multiple breeds since I was not actually that active in DR until well after I got in cave, but those are the ones I know of off-hand.