Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I was wondering if there was a thread that acted like a wish list for people ask for certain eggs. I"m on the giving tree thread but not getting much there and I was looking for that wish list thread that I remember seeing when I was new here but I can't find it anymore. I'm looking for other Xenowyrm eggs since I missed its release at that time. I know there is some kind of thread based on that breed but the requirements I can't do and seem confusing to me.

I was wondering if there was a thread that acted like a wish list for people ask for certain eggs. I"m on the giving tree thread but not getting much there and I was looking for that wish list thread that I remember seeing when I was new here but I can't find it anymore. I'm looking for other Xenowyrm eggs since I missed its release at that time. I know there is some kind of thread based on that breed but the requirements I can't do and seem confusing to me.

There's the complete your scroll wishlist thread:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=137455

You can also ask for something one at a time on the Breeding, Gifting! thread (or is that the confusing thread you mentioned?). You can only ask for bred eggs, and the folks there are usually very quick about simple requests.

Back when you were only allowed two of each holiday type (excluding halloween obviously), I seem to remember you could keep a third dragon of the type for an hour before it autommatically got abandoned, so that users could still organise trades. What would have happened if the hatchie was teleported to someone with two adults of that type, right before it grew up? If it grew up before the hour was up?

Actually, if you already had two of that breed, you couldn't accept a teleported egg or hatchi.

However, some people kept their self-bred extra eggs for more than an hour, only to find one of their adults missing.

You can also ask for something one at a time on the Breeding, Gifting! thread (or is that the confusing thread you mentioned?). You can only ask for bred eggs, and the folks there are usually very quick about simple requests.

Nope that wasn't it. The one I was talking about seemed to just focus on the Xenowyrms, though I can't recall what I had seen their though. But thanks for asking.

Edited by Sparkyrav

How can people see what name dragons are sorted by when using the "Breed" sort function?

Also, the Dark Green dragon encyclopedia page says its elemental affinity is "Dark/Life". Does this mean that it has 2 affinities, or does the first refer to the regular dragon and the second to the alt?

Edited by bluesonic1

How can people see what name dragons are sorted by when using the "Breed" sort function?

They don't. Just moderators like Sock can see the breed name (I think when looking at the description queue? Not sure.) And once they share these names with us, we're free to memorize them and tell others about it xd.png

They don't. Just moderators like Sock can see the breed name (I think when looking at the description queue? Not sure.) And once they share these names with us, we're free to memorize them and tell others about it xd.png

Exactly. Some others, like the GoN or Avatars, can be guessed, though. (GoN sorts as Lugia, Avatars as Lugiaavatar or something like that...) Holidays sort as Christmas/Halloween/Valentine combined with the year of their release. (Holly is thus Christmas 08, Yulebuck Christmas 09 and so on.)

Exactly. Some others, like the GoN or Avatars, can be guessed, though. (GoN sorts as Lugia, Avatars as Lugiaavatar or something like that...) Holidays sort as Christmas/Halloween/Valentine combined with the year of their release. (Holly is thus Christmas 08, Yulebuck Christmas 09 and so on.)

I'm pretty sure Holly is 07 and Yulebuck is 08

I'm pretty sure Holly is 07 and Yulebuck is 08

Oops, sorry. xd.png

I had series of refusals tonight - like 3 in a row. That's never happened. Is this usual or is something going on with the site?

Just a spate of bad luck. A lot of us have experienced the same before.

(My apologies if this was already posted)

Can anyone please explain how most Halloween events on DC run? This is my very first big event since I started playing this year, in March, where no special events other than the Festival of Eggs happened.

Things such as how breeding works, the 2015 Halloween dragon drop, etc.

(My apologies if this was already posted)

Can anyone please explain how most Halloween events on DC run? This is my very first big event since I started playing this year, in March, where no special events other than the Festival of Eggs happened.

Things such as how breeding works, the 2015 Halloween dragon drop, etc.

A week before halloween, there is a unique event each year, and halloween dragons can breed halloween offspring during that week. (They can produce up to 4 eggs at once, but you can only keep one, the others are abandoned). On halloween, a new breed is released, and that day is the only time they're available as CBs ever.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Ah that explains why I wasn't getting anywhere tongue.gif Thanks for that! Bringing this to the new page in case someone knows something about it:

Also, the Dark Green dragon encyclopedia page says its elemental affinity is "Dark/Life". Does this mean that it has 2 affinities, or does the first refer to the regular dragon and the second to the alt?

A week before halloween, there is a unique event each year, and halloween dragons can breed halloween offspring during that week. (They can produce up to 4 eggs at once, but you can only keep one, the others are abandoned). On halloween, a new breed is released, and that day is the only time they're available as CBs ever.

Oh yeah, and there's a trick or treat event where sprites appear randomly on a page every 5-10 minutes, and you click on them to collect them. Trick or Treat

Seasonal eggs have been dropping thick and fast in the forest for the last day or so. I saw three in a row earlier this evening. ohmy.gif

There are also Zombies to make. Here's how:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...o+make+a+zombie

Do you have a limited amount of revives?

Say that you kill 10+ adults or hatchlings before Halloween (keeping in mind on the cool down of kills), they can all be revived on the 31st, right?

What happens to tombstones of failed revives of adults and hatchlings? Do they remain on your scroll forever...?

I kinda wanna start getting zombie fodder but yet I don't want to o.o

Do you have a limited amount of revives?

Say that you kill 10+ adults or hatchlings before Halloween (keeping in mind on the cool down of kills), they can all be revived on the 31st, right?

What happens to tombstones of failed revives of adults and hatchlings? Do they remain on your scroll forever...?

I kinda wanna start getting zombie fodder but yet I don't want to o.o

You've got a limited number of kills but not of revives. Any dead hatchling or adult will have a revive option the consecutive two weeks following its death.

Failed revives stay dead and lose the revive option. Like normal, the tombstones will disappear from your scroll after two weeks.

Some dragons have more than one elemental affinity (two at most, at least for now). Dark green dragons are no exception, both regular and alts have the "Dark/Life" elemental affinity. Just like the Desipis have "Dark/Magi" affinities, and they only come in one form, no alts. smile.gif