Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Command+shift+R doesn't do anything...Command+R works though.

Hm. It sounds like maybe you've changed your settings somewhere. Command+R is just a refresh. If you need to clear your cache, you'll have to do it manually in your browser's settings. Holding shift and pressing the refresh button on the address bar might work as an alternative shortcut.

Are "Will breed" trades allowed (that are NOT Holiday Dragons) ? Curious 'cause I've seen a couple pop up.

Are "Will breed" trades allowed (that are NOT Holiday Dragons) ? Curious 'cause I've seen a couple pop up.

No. Holiday will breeds were allowed because holidays produce at least one egg (except a handful of glitches a few years ago, afaik). But if people are offering for other will breeds, then that counts as an IOU.

Hm. It sounds like maybe you've changed your settings somewhere. Command+R is just a refresh. If you need to clear your cache, you'll have to do it manually in your browser's settings. Holding shift and pressing the refresh button on the address bar might work as an alternative shortcut.

I manuallly cleared cookies...still not working.

I manuallly cleared cookies...still not working.

Did you clear your cache? Wasn't your issue the page alignment? I guess I should go back and re-read what your issue was. xP

Did you clear your cache? Wasn't your issue the page alignment? I guess I should go back and re-read what your issue was. xP

Wait...isn't the cache the same as cookies? I'm getting so confused here...sorry I"m not a really tech savvy person.

cleared cache, didn't work, game appears to be glitched, for myself and almost everyone in the irc. just fyi.

Are you talking about the issue of being bumped back a page/running in a loop? If so, it's already been reported. If not, please be more specific as to your problem, and please put glitches in their own thread.

EDIT: Thank you for clarifying, yes that is borked and has already been reported. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm stuck with the event. I just started the event, the red dragon has left to see off his rival, I tried leaving the nest by typing LEAVE CAVE/LEAVE NEST and waiting for the dragon to return with WAIT FOR DRAGON but nothing happens. Also I took some coins from his nest, he won't get mad at me later will he?

I'm stuck with the event. I just started the event, the red dragon has left to see off his rival, I tried leaving the nest by typing LEAVE CAVE/LEAVE NEST and waiting for the dragon to return with WAIT FOR DRAGON but nothing happens. Also I took some coins from his nest, he won't get mad at me later will he?

Plenty of users are asking and answering these questions in the News thread. :3

Is there some kind of reset button to start the game over, I left out an area and can't go back to it...?

Got a list of commands from a friend who finished the game so I know what I missed sad.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Do the badges at the top of a scroll always display in the same order regardless of when the person earned the badge?

Say I earn the Magikarp badge after I already have a ton of holiday badges, will Magikarp badge always appear after the trophy badge? Will the Easter basket always appear before the trophy badge regardless of when that person first does an Easter event?

Do the badges at the top of a scroll always display in the same order regardless of when the person earned the badge?

Say I earn the Magikarp badge after I already have a ton of holiday badges, will Magikarp badge always appear after the trophy badge? Will the Easter basket always appear before the trophy badge regardless of when that person first does an Easter event?

Yup, believe so.

Is there some kind of reset button to start the game over, I left out an area and can't go back to it...?

Got a list of commands from a friend who finished the game so I know what I missed sad.gif

My game reset last night and I just got up, so I haven't finished yet, so I'm not sure what you get at the end. If you can still enter commands, though, try "go back" until you get where you want to be.

I used fertility on a dragon, it gave me an error message that said "This dragon can't influence for 14 days" so I tried to use fertility on the same dragon with another purple but the dragon I want to use fertility on was grey and it said I already used fertility on that dragon. It's not really a malfunction in site funcionality because my dragon used fertility but should I make a post about this thing? Thanks

Is it normal for the biomes to be completely empty at ever :05 shuffle? They were empty from :00 and have been empty the last two five minute shuffles... I've never seen them be completely empty THAT fast except right when a new holiday is released. Especially when I haven't seen the viewers count go over 10 on any biome.

Edited by harlequinraven

I used fertility on a dragon, it gave me an error message that said "This dragon can't influence for 14 days" so I tried to use fertility on the same dragon with another purple but the dragon I want to use fertility on was grey and it said I already used fertility on that dragon. It's not really a malfunction in site funcionality because my dragon used fertility but should I make a post about this thing? Thanks

It works fine for me? I just tried on two dragons. I'm not sure what happened. Is anybody else having this issue? If so, please do create a new thread for it.

It works fine for me? I just tried on two dragons. I'm not sure what happened. Is anybody else having this issue? If so, please do create a new thread for it.

I tried again 4 times and it worked fine. It worked fine before too (it actually used the fertility action, just showed an error message) so if nobody else has had a problem wiht this thing I don't think anybody should worry about it either, thanks anyway Sock!

The block on picking up AP eggs that you last abandoned applies to auto-abandoned eggs too, right?

Yes

Hi. Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question, I'll take it wherever it needs to go if that's the case.

So, I'm trying to play the Valentine Event game, the rpg, but every time I put in a command that won't work, the page refreshes to the starting screen (where you are in the nest). This is getting really frustrating and makes it impossible to play. Not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time.

How long will the Valentine's day game be playable? I know the dragon is only available for three days, but is the same true for the game?

Hi. Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question, I'll take it wherever it needs to go if that's the case.

So, I'm trying to play the Valentine Event game, the rpg, but every time I put in a command that won't work, the page refreshes to the starting screen (where you are in the nest). This is getting really frustrating and makes it impossible to play. Not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time.

Try clearing your cookies? I haven't tried since I was restarted so I'm not sure if that will work but worth a try.