Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Plus, yesterday was first day of holiday breeding, so many people have cleared their scrolls of growing things to be prepared for that, and many experienced people don't put fresh eggs into fansites on day 1 of an egg's life. I'd expect "population" in fansites to grow again quickly.

What's the rules on posting in rather dead threads (aka threads that haven't been posted in years) ? They're still open to replies, but like I said, they've been dead FOREVER. Just curious if it's okay to post in them or not. unsure.gif

If they haven't been closed yet, you can post (and make them be alive again, I suppose).

(Otherwise, they wouldn't be open anymore.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

What's the rules on posting in rather dead threads (aka threads that haven't been posted in years) ? They're still open to replies, but like I said, they've been dead FOREVER. Just curious if it's okay to post in them or not. unsure.gif

We used to prefer necro'ing but users expressed a dislike of this. So if you want to necro it (and the OP is still relevant for that), then you can. But if you want to re-post, that'd be fine. We'll go close the old thread. Depending on the section, we might throw a link to the old thread in the new thread.

At Christmas you can only get two CBs, at Halloween it's as many as you can carry until they stop dropping. Where does Valentine's fall on that scale? How many of this year's dragons will I be able to get?

At Christmas you can only get two CBs, at Halloween it's as many as you can carry until they stop dropping. Where does Valentine's fall on that scale? How many of this year's dragons will I be able to get?

Two.

It seems that incubators hosted on the DC server are deemed unsafe.... Anyone else ? My browsers (I have many !) will not allow them to load. (I know one can save them in imgur and the rest - no big issue - but in case TJ wasn't aware...

I suspect it has to do with old incubator links which still use http instead of https - that usually causes browsers to yell "unsafe!" when they find such on a https-using site.

Anyone else notice the alignment of eggs and hatchies is way off?

I did a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) and they went back into alignment.

Edited by purplehaze

I did a hard refresh (F5 + Ctrl) and they went back into alignment.

That did the trick! Thanks! ^.^

If you have a egg, add it to a hatchery, and then hide your entire scroll, but you don't hide the egg, does it still get views from the hatchery?

If you have a egg, add it to a hatchery, and then hide your entire scroll, but you don't hide the egg, does it still get views from the hatchery?

yes

I have always wondered, is the valentines day Leetle tree a bare tree with two little pink owls in it? Like love birds?

I have always wondered, is the valentines day Leetle tree a bare tree with two little pink owls in it? Like love birds?

Yes, that's right!

Here's my Leetle Tree currently: Link!

Edited by Vrack

How long does it usually take for a dragon's description to be approved by a mod?

Depends, honestly. Some dragons have been waiting years to get their descriptions approved. Others get approved a lot sooner. I think the queue is quite long. When Mods get time to sit down and approve them, that list will get shorter one-by-one. I've seen others PM mods in the past to look at their descriptions, but I'm sure that with the Holiday right now they'd be a bit too busy. Although I'm not sure if they take description PMs anymore. ^^

For those that get a lot of important-I-can't-delete-these PMs, how do you manage? (So far) Today I have received 28 messages. Assuming I delete my sent messages, I still would fill up my allowed messages in 7.1 days. Help? unsure.gif

For those that get a lot of important-I-can't-delete-these PMs, how do you manage? (So far) Today I have received 28 messages. Assuming I delete my sent messages, I still would fill up my allowed messages in 7.1 days. Help? unsure.gif

How about copying them down into, say, MS Word? Or your Control Panel?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I know that yosofine, at least, is glad to approve descriptions if you send them a PM request. They've done several gigantic batches for me so far.

Has anyone else had any issues with teleport links recently? Someone I'm trading with has tried twice now but the site keeps telling me that the URL is invalid "There does not appear to be any trade with the provided claim ID. It is possible that the transfer or trade has expired or already been claimed."

I worry it might be an issue with the site because I can see a few other graphical oddities and am aware an update was done recently to the site.