Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

This happened to me too and the pair was a very special one, so this is rather upsetting.

Me too. I tried to breed an egg for IOU and got the same problem. Those that mean I can't complete the trade now? sad.gif

Matures are currently the most recent Valentines' breed, right? Heartstealers were the year before?

I keep thinking Heartstealers are the most recent one.

Matures are currently the most recent Valentines' breed, right? Heartstealers were the year before?

I keep thinking Heartstealers are the most recent one.

Yes, mutamores were last year's VDays. Heartstealers were the year before, 2015. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Very likely it wasn't anything you, personally, did. In most cases, it happens to people for seemingly no reason.

There was one year, it was the Halloween before this just past, where someone and added everyone who had Halloween eggs up for trade to hatcheries. It caused a lot of problems for a LOT of different people. Don't know who it was, don't know why they did it, except they were probably trolling randomly.

ACTUALLY I think there is someone out there bombing now. My grandson ONLY collects Balloons (well, almost only) and I bred him two yesterday. He only uses ONE really slow hatchery - and both eggs are grossly overviewed and dead today - same thing happened to a balloon hatchie I caught for him last week. He isn't here to offend people; he doesn't trade, and these eggs were bred by me, so no angry breeder who lost them - he just chunters away quietly, and has NEVER had anything dead before in his life. And the other growing thing he has is fine.

Why balloons ? blink.gif

ACTUALLY I think there is someone out there bombing now. My grandson ONLY collects Balloons (well, almost only) and I bred him two yesterday. He only uses ONE really slow hatchery - and both eggs are grossly overviewed and dead today - same thing happened to a balloon hatchie I caught for him last week. He isn't here to offend people; he doesn't trade, and these eggs were bred by me, so no angry breeder who lost them - he just chunters away quietly, and has NEVER had anything dead before in his life. And the other growing thing he has is fine.

Why balloons ? blink.gif

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago sad.gif luckily I managed to save the egg, I only use one hatchery but found scroll added to every one I know of, really think some person needs to get a life :rolleyes

On another note anyone having issue's with Firefox I can.t load a single page sad.gif

now I have had to use Explorer not used since the days of the dinosaurs rolleyes.gif

I was getting view bombed last year a lot at unusual times but like once a month for 3 days straight.. Guess that person is back again mad.gif I don't want to hide my scroll sleep.gif

I'm also getting errors on past event Valentine and Xmas badge pages sad.gif All those pretty messages we sent each other are gone T_T

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I was getting view bombed last year a lot at unusual times but like once a month for 3 days straight.. Guess that person is back again mad.gif I don't want to hide my scroll sleep.gif

I'm also getting errors on past event Valentine and Xmas badge pages sad.gif All those pretty messages we sent each other are gone T_T

Mine are fine for some years - 2014 seems to be the issue. And I'm not having issues with Firefox either.

The bomber got to me, too. Caught it just after all my eggs got sick, but it's not too bad yet. But my scroll is in full lock-down mode now: Scroll is hidden, everything fogged, user name not displayed any more, adults not shown for good measure.

I hate it.

Edited by olympe

Why are the Biomes empty? blink.gif

Edit; seems to be fixed now. unsure.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I got viewbombed too! My Frill and Black Stripe suddenly got a lot of views and the Black Stripe almost died. I wonder what's that guy's problem. The eggs were from Breeding, Gifting and the cave... not something from AP

i got viewbombed last night after i put up a couple eggs for trade. luckily nothing died but i ended up abandoning the eggs i put up for trade as i didnt need them

What is so odd is that it was eggs bred by me and traded directly with him for commons - COMMON balloons... so odd. He had an Aeon too - and they didn't touch that.

Hm - and now my Val eggs are clocking up views and I didn't put them anywhere yet....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I just saw a Radiant Angel that was sick at 190 views and 5d21h left, and at the same time, there were other eggs with more time and views that were just fine.

Fuzzbucket, you might want to fog your eggs. If they're gaining views, then someone has added them to fansites to viewbomb them.

^ Were they higher than 6 Days, 21 hours? Incubate may take a day off the timer, but it doesn't take a day off the age of the egg.

I just saw a Radiant Angel that was sick at 190 views and 5d21h left, and at the same time, there were other eggs with more time and views that were just fine.

Fuzzbucket, you might want to fog your eggs. If they're gaining views, then someone has added them to fansites to viewbomb them.

Oh believe me - they are all snuggled in grey laugh.gif I must get on to the grandson and suggest he do likewise.

Three of my eggs were sick today, but I don't know if I was bombed. My name is visible on my dragons, but I put them in about I'd say 5 hatcheries, as I usually do. I hid those and they're getting better.

I was wondering how Spriters' Alts work? I have eggs from lineages of alts, but I don't think that all of them were owned/bred by spriters.. I used to think that just any egg of that variety that hatched on a spriter's scroll would be an alt, but now I'm not sure. Is there a chance that my eggs can hatch as alts too?

Three of my eggs were sick today, but I don't know if I was bombed. My name is visible on my dragons, but I put them in about I'd say 5 hatcheries, as I usually do. I hid those and they're getting better.

I was wondering how Spriters' Alts work? I have eggs from lineages of alts, but I don't think that all of them were owned/bred by spriters.. I used to think that just any egg of that variety that hatched on a spriter's scroll would be an alt, but now I'm not sure. Is there a chance that my eggs can hatch as alts too?

Hatcheries get more views during Holidays and 5 is enough to make your dragons sick.

Only Spriters and maybe people who helped sprite them get Alts, you can not hatch a spriters alt, and Spriters can not hatch more alts.

I think that any of the dragons of that breed that are on the spriter's scroll at the time TJ gets around to giving them their alts will be alts. Nothing after that will be. And no, no one but a spriter will ever be able to have a spriter's alt.

ACTUALLY SNOW ANGELS

i asked a similar question awhile back and piemaster came in and told me this

because snow angels are coded to hatch into the specific colour of our scrolls, the spriters who own the snow angel alts always get more alts when they hatch snow angels

I've been wondering this for awhile, but does anyone know why Magma sprites have solid black outlines? It's not something I've noticed on any other dragons, so is it just a stylistic choice?

Every time I go to my hatchlings' action pages I can't help but wonder... Can named hatchlings actually be abandoned? I know that names stop them from being offered on teleports, but I've never had the guts to try abandoning a named hatchling to see what happens. oxo;

ACTUALLY SNOW ANGELS

i asked a similar question awhile back and piemaster came in and told me this

because snow angels are coded to hatch into the specific colour of our scrolls, the spriters who own the snow angel alts always get more alts when they hatch snow angels

The same should be true for Sweetlings, but since both their spriters are inactive and don't have more than their original two, there's no actual confirmation. However, as far as I know, Sweetlings, like Snow Angels, are color-coded for each individual scroll.

I'm just curious if anyone knows what's going on with EATW? I noticed when I was giving views that: "A complete cycle gives views to 1252 dragons and takes 5 minutes to complete."

Only 1252 eggs/hatchies uploaded? That seems... highly unusual, especially for an event. There's usually 5,000 to 6,000 dragons uploaded, and during the holidays it was (no pun intended) over 9,000. I was just wondering if anyone had a clue as to what was going on.