Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

For some reason, instead of a check or x, when naming some dragons it was showing OK or X. Anyone else getting this? It's just kinda weird.

Me three. I assumed it was connected with the zombie adults showing as frozen ?

For some reason, instead of a check or x, when naming some dragons it was showing OK or X. Anyone else getting this? It's just kinda weird.

Got a check mark here. On Chrome, using St. Pat's skin.

Checkmark here on Chrome using Default & St. Patrick's Skin. Haven't tested the others.

Edit to add: Same thing on a Chromium Based Browser.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I'm getting OK on default skin with Firefox.

Edited by purplehaze

Still get OK on St Pat's and firefox 51.0.1.

We do not allow reintroduction topics. (They are chat topics.) Please feel free to use irc.

Or join us at CPA in Forum Games?

If I offer to re-breed a Nebula in cases of miscolors, am I obligated to re-breed if it misgenders, too? Technically it'll be a different color than the intended one, but I sorta feel like misgendering isn't in my control and I shouldn't have to re-breed. I mean, I would 'cause I'm nice, but... still. unsure.gif

If I offer to re-breed a Nebula in cases of miscolors, am I obligated to re-breed if it misgenders, too? Technically it'll be a different color than the intended one, but I sorta feel like misgendering isn't in my control and I shouldn't have to re-breed. I mean, I would 'cause I'm nice, but... still. unsure.gif

My rule is that if it misgenders, I'll offer to take the misgendered one back, and rebreed depending on the parents. But thsts me - with pinks and aeons thats... eh.

You're not obligated to re-breed at all.

I think it's up to you. I feel like this would also be a concern with gemshards and I haven't had people ask me for rebreeds due to misgendering yet.

Misgendering and miscoloring aren't the same thing. A user would have control over the gender once it's in their possession.

Misgendering and miscoloring aren't the same thing. A user would have control over the gender once it's in their possession.

THIS. So I'd say no.

Does fertility make dragons more likely to produce an egg or is it just preventing a refusal?

Also, can dragons who previously mated suddenly refuse each other?

(I'm trying to determine if I should start gathering more purples for breeding)

Does fertility make dragons more likely to produce an egg or is it just preventing a refusal?

It raises the chance of getting an egg, yes, but not a huge amount. It also reduces (but don't completely prevent) the chance of a refusal - as long as you use it before the pair have ever tried to breed. It won't undo a refusal.

No, EXCEPT in the case of a holiday dragon as refusals for them are lifted during their season

I'd say yes. laugh.gif

I'm not real clear on that now that it reduces the chance of refusal, but I think it does. It seems to me from my breeding records that it does help me to get eggs from some of my more reluctant couples.

The only dragons that can refuse after once mating are holiday dragons that only bred successfully during their holiday season. No other dragons should ever refuse once they have bred. Refusals are turned off for holidays during their season.

It also makes them more likely to produce an egg. (At least we were never told they stopped doing that, so I assume it still works.)

Only if a holiday dragon is involved, and the successful mating was during its holiday breeding week.

I think in this case it is as if they have never bred before. (So better use fertility on the first out-of-season breeding. I always worry I might forget that, because when the mate is already at the top of the mates list I will assume they have bred before and forget it was only during a holiday.)

Do it. smile.gif We don't know how useful they are exactly, but if you use them and you still get no egg, at least you know you tried everything you could.

(Edit: ninja.gif I declare purplehaze a ninja.)

Edited by Confused Cat

What is the current policy on names that are already taken? The last I understood, if you had not visited your scroll for a certain amount of time (can't remember how long) then it was possible for your dragon's name to be 'swiped'. Is this still the case?

What is the current policy on names that are already taken? The last I understood, if you had not visited your scroll for a certain amount of time (can't remember how long) then it was possible for your dragon's name to be 'swiped'. Is this still the case?

No. But name stealing hasn't yet happened.

We haven't seen heads nor tails of this. It was accidentally released as a testing feature to 1% of users, but this was unfair and reversed. Since then, we haven't heard anything new about it.

... But name stealing hasn't yet happened.

It didn't happen? Huh. Maybe I read it in suggestions or something. Thank you.

(And thank you Sock).

It didn't happen? Huh. Maybe I read it in suggestions or something. Thank you.

(And thank you Sock).

You read it in News. It was just never officially released. I think because TJ realized it was kinda unfair to only release it to a few, lol. (Oops, forgot it wasn't an accident.) And since then, well it's hard to test. =o

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161108

I really like the little Stats image certain Fan Sites have available to us users. But personally I think they're wayyyy too big and show information I don't actually care about. I don't know how they work coding-wise, but is it possible to code a Stats image to only show Total, Adults, Eggs, Hatchlings, and maybe Hidden?

Similar to something below (except not as crude):

user posted image

I really like the little Stats image certain Fan Sites have available to us users. But personally I think they're wayyyy too big and show information I don't actually care about. I don't know how they work coding-wise, but is it possible to code a Stats image to only show Total, Adults, Eggs, Hatchlings, and maybe Hidden?

Similar to something below (except not as crude):

user posted image

That sounds like a question for the fansite/s owner. ^^

^ I thought so, Sock. Wasn't sure which thread to post in since a few different fansites have the cute little banners. I'll PM a couple owners instead of posting the same question in each of their threads. ^^

I just bred one of my Celestial dragons. It produced 3 eggs. I picked the one I wanted, but instead of having to enter password to accept, it skipped that page and went right to "Keep

You decide to keep this egg and abandon the 2 other eggs produced from the same parents.

Back to actions"

It was not always this way, was t? I did pick the one I wanted, but what if I had clicked the wrong one by mistake? I'd have lost the egg I have been trying to get for the last 4 breedings.

Edited by ainisarie