Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Yeah, I have that same problem on several forums and no idea why it's that way. I think it has something to do with which sites the image is hosted on and how they interact with the browser, because that's the only common link between them that I can see.

For years I've seen the "Tinsels break Beautifully" Neglected Dragon image in signatures.

This one, particularly: user posted image

Does anyone happen to have a Neglected Tinsel, or at least a link to one? I'm curious and want to see one. :3

For years I've seen the "Tinsels break Beautifully" Neglected Dragon image in signatures.

This one, particularly: user posted image

Does anyone happen to have a Neglected Tinsel, or at least a link to one? I'm curious and want to see one. :3

Why yes I do https://dragcave.net/lineage/NdJDC

Is this little Paper hatchie going to be okay? I'm starting to worry about it. It's at 1d and still hasn't even reached stage 2. blink.gif

Is this little Paper hatchie going to be okay? I'm starting to worry about it. It's at 1d and still hasn't even reached stage 2. blink.gif

I think it needs more Unique views, if you already have it in a fan site you should put it in a another one or if you chat on any forums on any other pet sites or anime sites you should put it in your sig and start replying to topics to get it some Unique views

Edited by maylin

When does Valentine's day breeding start?

You can check the calendar and news section for past dates. I also believe this question got answered within the past couple of pages in this thread, IIRC.

Breeding usually starts a week before the event. A week before VDay the 14th would be the 8th. ^^

Is anyone else having trouble with image links in posts and signatures just showing as "user posted image"? Some seem to be working normally and others aren't. When I am in a thread where the images are not showing, my browser just keeps endlessly trying to load and down in the lower right I am seeing "transferring data from ssli.ebayimg.com..." (only I just realized that it doesn't always say the same thing  unsure.gif )

I was trying to post a trade using a photobucket image because I want to keep the egg fogged. But the image won't show up.

Curious if anyone else can see the "I'm a DC Mentor" button in my siggie. It just shows as user posted image for me.

So refreshing firefox alone didn't seem to do anything, but I just restarted my computer and I can see my sunstone image and your mentor badge (although still can't see the breast cancer project badge).

If you wanna try refreshing and restarting your computer, you can refresh by going to Help -> Troubleshooting Information or just putting about:support in your address bar. There'll be a big gray box option to refresh firefox. That will delete your preferences and your extensions/addons, but it'll keep your logins, browser history, etc. Might help, so might be worth a shot!

EDIT: My internet was lagging, but it just cleared up and all images are appearing a-okay. I suggest the refresh and restart for anyone with the same issue!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So refreshing firefox alone didn't seem to do anything, but I just restarted my computer and I can see my sunstone image and your mentor badge (although still can't see the breast cancer project badge).

If you wanna try refreshing and restarting your computer, you can refresh by going to Help -> Troubleshooting Information or just putting about:support in your address bar. There'll be a big gray box option to refresh firefox. That will delete your preferences and your extensions/addons, but it'll keep your logins, browser history, etc. Might help, so might be worth a shot!

EDIT: My internet was lagging, but it just cleared up and all images are appearing a-okay. I suggest the refresh and restart for anyone with the same issue!

Sadly it seems that that solved nothing for me. All the same images are still missing and the browser is endlessly trying to load something or other. sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

No idea where to report this error, since it's Sprite related. And I don't want to create its own thread since it's so small of a thing.

user posted image

The Alternate Custom Sort still uses the old Silver Egg Sprite (just in case no one gets it xd.png ).

No idea where to report this error, since it's Sprite related. And I don't want to create its own thread since it's so small of a thing.

user posted image

The Alternate Custom Sort still uses the old Silver Egg Sprite (just in case no one gets it xd.png ).

Small things are good in their own thread, too. Easier to keep track of. thumbs_up.png

user posted image

For some reason though, when I went to alternate custom sort the silver egg I have at the moment shows up in the updated sprite...?

For some reason though, when I went to alternate custom sort the silver egg I have at the moment shows up in the updated sprite...?

What skin do you use? Maybe it's something to do with other skins not receiving as much attention?

Ooooohhh, that could be why. ohmy.gif I actually didn't think Sprites were reliant on skins. Hmmmm.

I wouldn't think so either, but I can't think of another reason that one user would see the old sprite and another would see the correct sprite. o.o

Is there something going on with the review description page? Not posting as a separate thread yet because I don't know if it IS a glitch or if it's just me, but every time I go on it, I get this same page with an unnamed, unknown frozen hatchling with no description and a broken image. I tried abstaining but it took me straight back to it and now whatever button I click just gives me the already voted page.

I tried clearing my cache, but no result.

Is there something going on with the review description page? Not posting as a separate thread yet because I don't know if it IS a glitch or if it's just me, but every time I go on it, I get this same page with an unnamed, unknown frozen hatchling with no description and a broken image. I tried abstaining but it took me straight back to it and now whatever button I click just gives me the already voted page.

I tried clearing my cache, but no result.

Please create a new thread. Got a PM report about this earlier today. I will check it out and report it in the morning.

if I want to make a 10th Gen EG lineage, how many CBs do I need?

Also, how many generations show up in a lineage view?

if I want to make a 10th Gen EG lineage, how many CBs do I need?

Generally, you need 2 ^ (number of gens - 1) CB dragons, so for 10 gens, 2⁹ = 512 CBs.

Or without the formula:

3 gens = 4 CBs

4 gens = 8 CBs

5 gens = 16 CBs

6 gens = 32 CBs

7 gens = 64 CBs

8 gens = 128 CBs

9 gens = 256 CBs

10 gens = 512 CBs

Also, how many generations show up in a lineage view?

12. (Example with the older generations cut off.)

Edited by Confused Cat

I wouldn't think so either, but I can't think of another reason that one user would see the old sprite and another would see the correct sprite. o.o

I'm using the default site skin if that helps biggrin.gif .

Was there a recent dragon release that took place in the afternoon/evening? I tried looking through the news threads, but being on mobile (and the time change) didn't help. I seem to remember one that happened around 3pm, but I might be imagining it.

Was there a recent dragon release that took place in the afternoon/evening? I tried looking through the news threads, but being on mobile (and the time change) didn't help.  I seem to remember one that happened around 3pm, but I might be imagining it.

some of the recent ones have been afternoon-ish cave time. If you want exact times, news threads are posted within minutes of a release. (so less than 5 mins before or after)

Edit: I take it back, everything from the past year was at Midnight. So, the afternoon releases would have been farther back.

Edited by DragonLady86