Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Where is that thread where you can post like the mates you need for your holidays? I should probably organize them in a google docs but am too lazy. It's not the complete your scroll wishlist.

I don't think there's a thread for every Holiday, but...

If you need Valentines Mates, here's Valentine Lineage Aid Center - You can post what you still need there.

You could also try the Lineage Gifting, Requests, and Trade Center.

^^purplehaze and predatorfan4ever

Thank you! They were both the ones I needed...now to go sort through my dragons. Sigh, almost all of my holidays need mates.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Does a CB Alt Vine exist on DC (apart from TJ's)?

Edited by natli

Does a CB Alt Vine exist on DC (apart from TJ's)?

AFAIK, no there is not. There is a CB Alt Black besides TJs, but I have never seen/heard of a CB Alt Vine. ^^

So, Im trying to catalog my scroll. I want to Create a table/spreadsheet for each breed sorted by encyclopedia listing. Is there somewhere I can find a complete list in encyclopedia order or does someone have a template already out there for cataloging your scroll?

So, Im trying to catalog my scroll. I want to Create a table/spreadsheet for each breed sorted by encyclopedia listing. Is there somewhere I can find a complete list in encyclopedia order or does someone have a template already out there for cataloging your scroll?

Sending you a PM of my spreadsheet as a sample.

I've got two prizes at 4 days, both are sick and at egg hatching stage 3 4 now. They've got around 5800 views each. What should I do with them? Should I wait for them to hatch and then fog? They were incubated, and I haven't fogged them yet, since prizes can be stubborn.

I knew my 2 little ones would get sick. tongue.gif I usually just wait for them to hatch, then fog straight away. Honestly - in all 6 years of having Prize eggs - I haven't had one die from sickness (and every single one I've had has gotten sick). If you're more comfortable fogging them and waiting to hatch them, that's okay too. ^^

Is anyone else having trouble with image links in posts and signatures just showing as "user posted image"? Some seem to be working normally and others aren't. When I am in a thread where the images are not showing, my browser just keeps endlessly trying to load and down in the lower right I am seeing "transferring data from ssli.ebayimg.com..." (only I just realized that it doesn't always say the same thing unsure.gif )

I was trying to post a trade using a photobucket image because I want to keep the egg fogged. But the image won't show up.

Curious if anyone else can see the "I'm a DC Mentor" button in my siggie. It just shows as user posted image for me.

Edited by purplehaze

^^predatorfan4ever Ok, thanks! laugh.gif

^^purplehaze- I haven't had any problems that I've noticed.

Can you see the DC mentor button in my sig?

Can you see the DC mentor button in my sig?

Yep! It says I'm a DC mentor and it's green, that one? All your banners seem to be working fine for me.

Is anyone else having trouble with image links in posts and signatures just showing as "user posted image"? Some seem to be working normally and others aren't. When I am in a thread where the images are not showing, my browser just keeps endlessly trying to load and down in the lower right I am seeing "transferring data from ssli.ebayimg.com..." (only I just realized that it doesn't always say the same thing  unsure.gif )

I was trying to post a trade using a photobucket image because I want to keep the egg fogged. But the image won't show up.

Curious if anyone else can see the "I'm a DC Mentor" button in my siggie. It just shows as user posted image for me.

Yes, I'm having so much trouble! My internet isn't great, so I wasn't sure if it was me or photobucket or the forum or my ISP or whatever.

I can see some of your images but not the mentor image.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yes, I'm having so much trouble! My internet isn't great, so I wasn't sure if it was me or photobucket or the forum or my ISP or whatever.

I can see some of your images but not the mentor image.

Yes, I can see everything but that one thing in my signature. Yet pollyfirstfirst can see it fine. blink.gif

There's something in your siggie that isn't showing up either for me.

Glad to know it isn't just me because I already tried clearing cache and restarting Firefox and my computer and none of those helped.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm seeing the image on mobile Google Chrome, myself.

EDIT: And I'm not seeing any image issues either.

What browser is everyone using?

I know Sock is having issues on Firefox and I'm having no problems on mobile Chrome.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm having the same issues on Firefox. Some "user posted image"s and the browser keeps loading (or trying to load) things.

The only thing that recently changed on my computer is a Firefox update to the newest version. I can't imagine why a newer browser version should suddenly refuse to load some images though. blink.gif

Edit: ... Maybe something with http/https? Like... it doesn't load images from unencrypted sites on an encrypted page? (I didn't try to verify that, I really need to go to sleep. Just an idea.)

Edited by Confused Cat

They are all loading fine for me o:

I am using Chrome.

Also why use a photobucket image and not image codes in the trading section? ö.ö

Well that bites! I opened it in Chrome and it works fine. But I don't like Chrome. I was having trouble before the latest update in Firefox today, so I don't think that is what caused it.

Well that bites! I opened it in Chrome and it works fine. But I don't like Chrome. I was having trouble before the latest update in Firefox today, so I don't think that is what caused it.

Yeah, I can't see the sunstone image in my sig either. No idea why this is happening, but as I don't like chrome either, I've just been hoping it'll fix itself. >_<

My sister's visiting right now, but when she's gone, I might try and look up and see if I can find any info on it.

Yeah, I can't see the sunstone image in my sig either. No idea why this is happening, but as I don't like chrome either, I've just been hoping it'll fix itself. >_<

My sister's visiting right now, but when she's gone, I might try and look up and see if I can find any info on it.

The sunstone image is working fine for me, but I'm on a Mac on safari. It's probably a problem with firefox?

Well, pooh.

Looked for stuff. Unfortunately, didn't find anything yet, purplehaze. I couldn't find any recent similar issues, and all the old ones were decidedly unhelpful - all the general stuff like clear cookies/cache and check for malware. I even tried refreshing firefox. That stuff fixed past issues for other people but they didn't help me out this time around.

I'll let you know if I find anything but nothing so far.