Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I noticed I can't make line breaks in my posts. Hitting Enter does nothing. My Enter key isn't broken; it works everywhere else I can think of. Is there a reason for that? I just wanna verify it's a glitch before I make a thread about it.

Edited by luxidoptera

I noticed I can't make line breaks in my posts. Hitting Enter does nothing. My Enter key isn't broken; it works everywhere else I can think of. Is there a reason for that? I just wanna verify it's a glitch before I make a thread about it.

Nothing has changed about the forums, and I seem to be able to press enter just fine...

ta-da.

Nothing has changed about the forums, and I seem to be able to press enter just fine...

ta-da.

Okay, so I went in and fiddled with my extensions to see what the problem could be, and apparently the troublemaker of all things was Blur.

I don't know why a tracker blocker of all things would make me unable to make line breaks, but if I have to sacrifice not being tracked here to get my clean posts back, so be it! tongue.gif

One thing that does it is turning off javascript - you can hit enter, but when you hit post, quite often you just get it all running on.

I abandoned two hatchies. They were gendered. But they went to the AP ungendered, and when I checked on the new owner scroll they were still ungendered. They did not gain time though. Is it normal?

Were they bred by yourself?

One thing that's apparently part of the formula for a dragon's well-being/vulnerability to sickness is if it stayed on the scroll where its egg was laid (TJ said so somewhere), so this may also be part of the formula for a dragon's growing.

Were they bred by yourself?

One thing that's apparently part of the formula for a dragon's well-being/vulnerability to sickness is if it stayed on the scroll where its egg was laid (TJ said so somewhere), so this may also be part of the formula for a dragon's growing.

Yes I bred them both.

Has anyone gotten comments on their descriptions since the counter came back?

Edit: Or even just blank approvals/rejects.

Edited by Mathcat

Has anyone gotten comments on their descriptions since the counter came back?

Not I.

OK, a bit of a WTF moment for me - is it normal for Aria dragons to still produce BSA Pink eggs? blink.gif

OK, a bit of a WTF moment for me - is it normal for Aria dragons to still produce BSA Pink eggs? blink.gif

Yes. It's a rare occurrence, but yes they still can.

Should I message someone when someone else in my household makes a account?

I want my husband to play with me but I don't want to risk losing my account x-x

Should I message someone when someone else in my household makes a account?

I want my husband to play with me but I don't want to risk losing my account x-x

I don't think so, but wait for a second opinion. Multiple people in my household play (on the same computer too) but we've never had problems.

I don't think so, but wait for a second opinion. Multiple people in my household play (on the same computer too) but we've never had problems.

Yeah i'm pretty sure I read it was ok a long time ago but I really don't want to risk getting my scroll burned for ''Multi-scrolling'' When I have him join ^^' Better to be safe then sorry as they say!

Yeah i'm pretty sure I read it was ok a long time ago but I really don't want to risk getting my scroll burned for ''Multi-scrolling'' When I have him join ^^' Better to be safe then sorry as they say!

Q: Can two different people have scrolls on the same computer/IP?

A: Yes, as long as they are different people. There are many cases of siblings, parents and children, etc, having scrolls on the same IP. The same person having multiple scrolls is not allowed. As long as each person sticks to their own scroll, everyone should be fine. You do not need to PM TJ or a mod to let them know.

Hope that helps set your mind at ease.

Is it possible to turn drakes/two-headeds/Pygmies into NDs?

No, they are not able to turn Neglected. sad.gif

Q: Can two different people have scrolls on the same computer/IP?

A: Yes, as long as they are different people. There are many cases of siblings, parents and children, etc, having scrolls on the same IP. The same person having multiple scrolls is not allowed. As long as each person sticks to their own scroll, everyone should be fine. You do not need to PM TJ or a mod to let them know.

Ok thanks! Really I just wanted to say it somewhere so its known that I will be having someone in the same house play too since I don't know how TJ can know if someone is multi scrolling or not.

And it just makes me feel safer to bring it up^^

Ok thanks! Really I just wanted to say it somewhere so its known that I will be having someone in the same house play too since I don't know how TJ can know if someone is multi scrolling or not.

And it just makes me feel safer to bring it up^^

If your husband doesn't make his own forum account, you can always link his scroll in your signature as well.

Yeah he is not big on forums, he plays Flightrising too but he has never been on the forums there and he has been playing for 2 or more years xd.png

Where is that thread where you can post like the mates you need for your holidays? I should probably organize them in a google docs but am too lazy. It's not the complete your scroll wishlist.