Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Interesting. I don't ever remember it doing that....

Interesting. I don't ever remember it doing that....

Happened to me just now. Definitely something new.

When I go to my Active Transfers page, clicking on "Teleport" next to any Magi used to get my directly to the Magi's teleporting menu. Nowadays I get sent to its Actions page instead and have to click "Teleport" *again* - why is that so?

I'm having the same problems.

Did we also get more characters to use for descriptions? I had one pending that I think was long enough to be precisely under the character limit, but now there appears to be room to write more. huh.gif

Also, I've made some changes to the description just now, but the reviews I had on the old version were gone before I did any changes. No mod reject or accept, it still stood as awaiting moderation.

Did we also get more characters to use for descriptions? I had one pending that I think was long enough to be precisely under the character limit, but now there appears to be room to write more. huh.gif

Also, I've made some changes to the description just now, but the reviews I had on the old version were gone before I did any changes. No mod reject or accept, it still stood as awaiting moderation.

Nope, still 1,000 (just checked my pending one).

Thanks for checking, Lagie, I must have remembered wrong. happy.gif

But something still happened to the reviews I had on the old version. They were gone, before I made any changes and resubmitted. unsure.gif

Edit: I checked another description that is pending, I know for certain that I had one review on it, but it (the review) is gone too. I've made no changes on this one.

Edited by Ripan

Will there be any way to play this christmas's game again, like last year? I've checked the forum and tried to find a possible link but It wasn't successful.

Will there be any way to play this christmas's game again, like last year? I've checked the forum and tried to find a possible link but It wasn't successful.

You know as much as we do.

Is there any trading posts for every lineages? I know there is one for stairsteps and spirals lineages and one for checkers, but none for lineages in general. If no, would it be ok to make one (since there are already some lineages trading posts listed here)

I don't really understand what you're asking? Lineage is a very broad term. Sounds like you can use the general Dragon Trading Topic. Or perhaps the Even Gens topic is applicable to what you're looking for: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=123059

I have a question about the actual rarity of Coppers and Dinos.

I understand that they're ranked as rare, like Xenos and Legendary Trios, Blusangs, Papers, Cheese, Gold Wyverns, etc.

I've been on DC for 2 months now, and I have at least seen the rest of the rares in the cave (whether I was quick enough to click on them was a different story), usually many times (this, of course, excludes ultra rares, i.e. gold and silver).

However, I have not even seen a Copper or a Dino in the cave. Ever. I'm there at the 5-minute reset, so if they're rare I should at least see them occasionally, but I don't. Are Coppers and/or Dinos rarer than Xenos, etc.? Or am I just having extremely bad luck finding them?

I have a question about the actual rarity of Coppers and Dinos.

I understand that they're ranked as rare, like Xenos and Legendary Trios, Blusangs, Papers, Cheese, Gold Wyverns, etc.

I've been on DC for 2 months now, and I have at least seen the rest of the rares in the cave (whether I was quick enough to click on them was a different story), usually many times (this, of course, excludes ultra rares, i.e. gold and silver).

However, I have not even seen a Copper or a Dino in the cave. Ever. I'm there at the 5-minute reset, so if they're rare I should at least see them occasionally, but I don't. Are Coppers and/or Dinos rarer than Xenos, etc.? Or am I just having extremely bad luck finding them?

Yes I would say coppers and dinos are more rare then Xenos, because Xenos are rare from popularity not for how often they drop.

Also Gold Wyverns are not rare but uncommon.

i'd say you're having bad luck when it comes to dinos but i would except coppers to be rarer than xenos. but i would get a second opinion just to be sure

If you're looking for dinos, you should camp out in the jungle. smile.gif

Yes I would say coppers and dinos are more rare then Xenos, because Xenos are rare from popularity not for how often they drop.

Also Gold Wyverns are not rare but uncommon.

Huh. Okay. I actually didn't know all that. I was going by what the wiki was listing as the rarity for these things (Xenos, Coppers, Dinos, Gold Wyverns all being listed as rare). I guess they get the rarity mixed up for some of them.

The wiki is NOT official. Never forget that....

And no one but TJ knows the actual rarity of any breed. We can only go by our observations.

Zombie questions:

Why are Red-Finned Tidals counted as Lindwyrms? They don't actually have front legs... I'm scared of trying to make a Lindwyrm zombie only for it to change back to an Amphiptere if it gets corrected later on. I need to do a Lindwyrm zombie for a project and am not sure if I should just go for rarer Blusangs right off the bat...

Thalassas are called Leviathans on the wiki, is there any reason for that? Aka do they turn into Wyrms or Sea Serpent zombies?

Shallow Waters are also called Leviathans, do they turn into Leviathan zombies despite having legs and being closer to Wingless dragons? I figure the answer is yes on this one, just wanted to make sure.

Are Crimson Pygmies still showing up as Wyvern Pygmy zombies? They definitely have front legs.

Is the Wingless s1 the way it looks on the encyclopedia? Or is it the way it looks on the wiki? The encyclopedia is clearly in error, but I'm curious if it's just exclusive to the encyclopedia, or if s1 Wingless zombies actually show up as s1 Western zombies on DC?

Does trading add a day to eggs?

Edited by maylin

"Hatchlings that have been influenced will not have the influence removed by teleport, as gender is locked in as a hatchling." (From Help FAQ)

So this applies to ungendered hatchlings as well?

"Hatchlings that have been influenced will not have the influence removed by teleport, as gender is locked in as a hatchling." (From Help FAQ)

So this applies to ungendered hatchlings as well?

Yes. An ungendered hatchling is still a hatchling. =p