Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

When someone asks for a blood swap, do they mean with exactly the same type of dragons? Or generation? Or?

The vast majority of the time, "bloodswap" means they want the exact same dragon, just from different parents. Usually this is so they can continue the lineage type without inbreeding. For example, I bred a Gold from my Pacified Aegis. So I couldn't breed him to my Gold to make an Aegis this season because it'd end up as inbreeding. (Some wouldn't care, but I do.) I was able to simply trade for an Aegis from Gold, but if I hadn't been able to do that, I might have bred an Aegis from Gold anyway, then put it up for a bloodswap trade. I'd be wanting another G2 Aegis from Gold.

Rarely people use 'bloodswap' more loosely than that, but it almost always means trading one dragon for another exactly the same, gen, lineage, and breed-wise.

Also, it's considered VERY nice to send this year's CB to the AP. It's more helpful at Halloween when they only drop for one day and you can collect as many as you want, but still, it helps people who miss the drop have a chance to get them after it's over.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Thank you Dracaena and SkyWolf25. Can anyone tell me the time frame when solstices are bred that they are blue or rosy? I. E. Rosy solstices are when the egg is bred at.......? That sort of thing. Thanks!

I copied this to a word pad from the wiki:

Solstice breeding

between 6:00 - 17:59 Cave time = blue (day)

between 18:00 - 5:59 Cave time = rosy (night)

Remember there is a clock at the top of the page in the cave with cave time and it says day or night. That helps if you aren't on cave time.

Where's Bord run off to? I got lost trying to find him and had to reset my location, now I can't find him at all

I've read somewhere yesterday that bred Snow angels take on their mother's wing colour instead of the assigned scroll's colour. Is this true or fake?

Fake.

Can someone confirm that we don't all get the same items in the game - because if we DO - I must be missing a bunch. No cats, no cat beds, no festive bed (I liked the sound of that) - no small windows... I've done 5 tasks today... Got three items from each, but...

Can someone confirm that we don't all get the same items in the game - because if we DO - I must be missing a bunch. No cats, no cat beds, no festive bed (I liked the sound of that) - no small windows... I've done 5 tasks today... Got three items from each, but...

The items you get are random.

I've done 5 tasaks as well - those currently listed in the wiki, and while I have teh small windows and the big festive bed, the only cat things I have are a cat plushie and cat rugs (medium and large)

OH OK - I do have a cat rug. But I wanna CAT ! And according to the wiki I should have a dark brown plush, too....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Does the holiday game save automatically? I played it earlier today and just went back to continue, but I'm back to the starting sequence with Perl telling me to wake up. Is this a glitch, or do I have to do something in order to save my progress?

Is there a way to tell what colour wings a Solstice egg will have? Other than trying to compute its bred time. The thread in suggestions about it got closed but I don't see any indicator.

Is there a way to tell what colour wings a Solstice egg will have? Other than trying to compute its bred time. The thread in suggestions about it got closed but I don't see any indicator.

the new change is that s2 hatchies can have rosy wings or blue wings now. besides that the only way to tell is bred time

So trying to sort my scroll finally after leaving it in disarray for so long and constantly getting 502 Bad Gateway - is that normal to the custom sorting function or due to event? If event I can bide my time it's just so frustrating.

Anyone know where to find Ronin and Reno in the Festive Expeditions game? Wiki says they are in the town center, but I can't find them. They give the cat round up quest.

Anyone know where to find Ronin and Reno in the Festive Expeditions game? Wiki says they are in the town center, but I can't find them. They give the cat round up quest.

From your house in the town center, head west to another screen. Then go up until you find the dragon with the cats

From your house in the town center, head west to another screen. Then go up until you find the dragon with the cats

There's also a person on a bench right before them that says "Man that dragon up there really likes cats" or something like that.

So trying to sort my scroll finally after leaving it in disarray for so long and constantly getting 502 Bad Gateway - is that normal to the custom sorting function or due to event? If event I can bide my time it's just so frustrating.

Just saved fine for me. Still having the issue?

There's also a person on a bench right before them that says "Man that dragon up there really likes cats" or something like that.

Just saved fine for me. Still having the issue?

Still lagging issues this morning trying to save even on moving on dragon. Let me clear cache/history maybe.

Okay, here's something I noticed when looking at one of my dragons' progeny. He's a descendant of Thuwed Tlaloc, which shows as 3rd gen for some reason.

So, I checked the parents' lineage pages and found that both are 1st gens/CBs, as expected. Whood Thuwed and Ekxoh Tuhb Whood Thuwed.

Just what is going wrong here?

ETA: The dragon I was looking at has this lineage, showing the wrong generation for each and every dragon on the sheet. All dragons labelled as 2nd gen are actually CB. (I checked them all. Twice.)

Edited by olympe

Okay, here's something I noticed when looking at one of my dragons' progeny. He's a descendant of Thuwed Tlaloc, which shows as 3rd gen for some reason.

So, I checked the parents' lineage pages and found that both are 1st gens/CBs, as expected. Whood Thuwed and Ekxoh Tuhb Whood Thuwed.

Just what is going wrong here?

TJ has stated before that Ekxoh Tuhb Whood Thuwed is actually second generation. (as are all his other breed-only dragons, even though they don't have parents) He also said he was going to find a way to make the lineage counter more consistent for them, but apparently hasn't managed it yet.

Ah, that explains it. Kind of. Thanks!

Depends on where you get your eggs from.

Basically, you supposedly need a multitude of your egg capacity (7 for Gold) for fresh eggs every 2 days within 2 weeks (cooldown), that's 7x7 = 49 Reds for a Gold trophy.

For eggs from the AP, you may need more Reds, depending on what you are doing with the resulting hatchlings (freezing, gifting, keeping) that would free or lock your scroll.

Depends on where you get your eggs from.

Basically, you supposedly need a multitude of your egg capacity (7 for Gold) for fresh eggs every 2 days within 2 weeks (cooldown), that's 7x7 = 49 Reds for a Gold trophy.

For eggs from the AP, you may need more Reds, depending on what you are doing with the resulting hatchlings (freezing, gifting, keeping) that would free or lock your scroll.

Was asking for every activity really, (AP and cave eggs). I currently own 55 reds and I'm almost out because of Christmas dragons. This usually happens to me during the Holidays so I wanted to know how many more I needed so that I stop having this problem in the future.