Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Quick question.. I bred one of my Aegis and got two eggs, one of which I kept. The other egg, since it was abandoned, seems to have...disappeared? Died? I checked on the egg, but from the get go, since it was abandoned, I've been getting the same message... 'The dragon you are looking for cannot be found'. Ok. What happened to it? I'm just curious. Thanks for any help.

How come there are so few Aegis in the AP? They were last Christmas' dragon, shouldn't a lot of people have them? blink.gif

Yes and no. They were last year's Christmas' dragon, but everybody only has 2 of them. With older breeds, many users have way more than two. (I, for instance, have about 30 adult Snow Angels and 20 Ribbon Dancers, almost exclusively clean-lined almost all of them with a "perfect" mate. They will all get bred before the breeding week ends. But I can only breed 2 Aegises this year.)

I need help again, sorry. So I have a hatchie at 6 days 10 hours at 10:07 AM. It was bred on December 20. Will it be rosy winged? Thanks.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I need help again, sorry. So I have a hatchie at 6 days 10 hours at 10:07. It was bred on December 20. Will it be rosy winged? Thanks.

Wait until it mature and see if the s2 has rosy wings, it is a new addition for this year.

user posted image vs user posted image

Edited by Asketil

How come there are so few Aegis in the AP? They were last Christmas' dragon, shouldn't a lot of people have them? blink.gif

You've got it backwards. Because they were only released last year, yeah, there's lots of CBs, but ONLY CBs. All the other breeds also have G2+ dragons to be bred. So there's many, many years' worth of bred past holidays compared to just one years' worth of Aegises.

Is it just me or are the Coppers more colorful now?

Is it just me or are the Coppers more colorful now?

I don't see anything new about them either. Did you get a new monitor or change display settings?

Wait until it mature and see if the s2 has rosy wings, it is a new addition for this year.

user posted image vs user posted image

Ah, thanks. However, I don't own it, it is an offer in a trade, and I need to figure it out. Huh.

Ah, thanks. However, I don't own it, it is an offer in a trade, and I need to figure it out. Huh.

If you view the hatchling's page, you could see how much time it has left, then use the number of hours and DC's clock to see what time it was born on. So if the hatchling has 6 days 10 hours at 10:07 (pm I assume?) then the hatchling was born at roughly 8 am dragon cave time.

Ok, can someone help me get these straight? I'm sorry, I'm just so horrible at figuring out what color Solstices will be. These timings are observed at 3:03 PM, cave time.

#1. Egg at 5 days 16 hours, bred on December 23.

#2. Egg at 5 days 20 hours, bred on December 23

#3. Hatchie at 5 days 21 hours, bred on December 19

#4. Hatchie at 6 days 5 hours, bred on December 20

These timings were observed at 3:03 PM, cave time. These should all be rosy right? Thanks!

I don't see anything new about them either. Did you get a new monitor or change display settings?

Guess it's just me xd.png

A bit of a random observation. Halloween trick or treat badges have different expressions. Are they simply given at random? The one on my scroll has a friendly face while others seem a bit meaner.

A bit of a random observation. Halloween trick or treat badges have different expressions. Are they simply given at random? The one on my scroll has a friendly face while others seem a bit meaner.

There are 5 buckets. three for regular players, and yes it is random which you get. and then two for the original trick or treat organizers.

you can see them all here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat

When someone asks for a blood swap, do they mean with exactly the same type of dragons? Or generation? Or?

I take it as the exact same lineage/generation but unrelated. I've seen some people use it differently but usually it means a swap for the same thing.

I've read somewhere yesterday that bred Snow angels take on their mother's wing colour instead of the assigned scroll's colour. Is this true or fake?

Ok, can someone help me get these straight? I'm sorry, I'm just so horrible at figuring out what color Solstices will be. These timings are observed at 3:03 PM, cave time.

These timings were observed at 3:03 PM, cave time. These should all be rosy right? Thanks!

Bump...hoping people don't cancel there offers blink.gif

I've read somewhere yesterday that bred Snow angels take on their mother's wing colour instead of the assigned scroll's colour. Is this true or fake?

If the mother's color is the same as your scrolls assigned then it is true. otherwise no. One color per scroll.

In addition to my question above, is it considered nice or AP blockers to send CB christmases of this year to the AP? I have the time to wait for them to cool down, and I wanted to help people who can't grab any. However, I have heard in previous years that auto abandoned CB holidays were considered a nuisance and they were AP blockers...so what is it?

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Bump...hoping people don't cancel there offers blink.gif

Yep, they'll all be rosy-winged. smile.gif

EDIT: Oops, 3 and 4 were hatchies. In that case, they'll be rosy-winged if they hatched at 4 days.

If the mother's color is the same as your scrolls assigned then it is true. otherwise no. One color per scroll.

Thank you. Sigh, guess I'm stuck with the solid gold, then. The other two patterns are so pretty ;-;

In addition to my question above, is it considered nice or AP blockers to send CB christmases of this year to the AP? I have the time to wait for them to cool down, and I wanted to help people who can't grab any. However, I have heard in previous years that auto abandoned CB holidays were considered a nuisance and they were AP blockers...so what is it?

Personally I think it's nice to send some to the AP in the second&third day so people who missed them can catch them in the AP. People who missed out on the holidays come first imo, so as long as we don't send too much to the AP(only 2 CBs per scroll, after all) I think others should be patient and wait for the APs to return to normal.

Edited by SkyWolf25

Here's how I figure it out, which may or may not be the best method.

#1 24 hours minus 16 hours = 8 hours. So from 3pm +8 to bring it to the full 24 hours = 11pm which would be rosy.

#2 24 hours minus 20 = 4 hours. From 3pm + 4 to bring it up to full 24 hours = 7pm which would be rosy.

#3 and #4 you can't do math as you don't know if they hatched at 4 days or 3 days 21 hour or whatever. All you can do is wait for the wings to develop to see the color. Unless someone else has more insight for the ungendered hatchlings.

Here's how I figure it out, which may or may not be the best method.

#1 24 hours minus 16 hours = 8 hours. So from 3pm +8 to bring it to the full 24 hours = 11pm which would be rosy.

#2 24 hours minus 20 = 4 hours. From 3pm + 4 to bring it up to full 24 hours = 7pm which would be rosy.

#3 and #4 you can't do math as you don't know if they hatched at 4 days or 3 days 21 hour or whatever. All you can do is wait for the wings to develop to see the color. Unless someone else has more insight for the ungendered hatchlings.

Thank you Dracaena and SkyWolf25. Can anyone tell me the time frame when solstices are bred that they are blue or rosy? I. E. Rosy solstices are when the egg is bred at.......? That sort of thing. Thanks!