Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

What makes the images 'hop' up and then go back down in the Cave/Biomes when I refresh? It's maddening!

ETA: And how do I make it stop?

Disable page style. Annoying, innit sad.gif

@olympe: Sure you didn't trade or give it away earlier in its life?

(This would belong to Silvi's thread, by the way.)

Hmm, I did send off my part of a long-term trade a couple of days ago. Since the egg was valuable, it might have been that.

Yep, you can put trade links in your signature. smile.gif I've done it on the rare occasion I've needed to trade something. Not sure how much it helps, but it's definitely allowed.

Just looked at the Help page now, and realised that Expunge is not on the BSA list. huh.gif Shouldn't it be? (It's always bugged me that Soulpeaces don't show up in the "Available for BSA" sort, too!)

Hmm, I did send off my part of a long-term trade a couple of days ago. Since the egg was valuable, it might have been that.

I've had eggs I put on Silvi's teleported to someone who fogged them, and had fogs appear on my list of eggs to add. Still don't know why it happens, but it seems to happen relatively consistently.

Well, one could also argue that Ices, Thunders, and Magmas don't show up in the "Available for BSA" section as well.

I could have summoned a week before I thought I could last time but I kept forgetting :<

Well, one could also argue that Ices, Thunders, and Magmas don't show up in the "Available for BSA" section as well.

I could have summoned a week before I thought I could last time but I kept forgetting :<

Summon isn't supposed to show up. Besides having ALL the trios show up even though there is only one use available (which would make the list way way too long for no good reason.); it is supposed to be a "secret" BSA. A secret that everyone knows. lol

So, I have a question!

If I got a bronze Lunar from the volcano and have it mated to a female brown copper, would it give me a brown copper?

(i keep forgetting, sorry! >.<)

So, I have a question!

If I got a bronze Lunar from the volcano and have it mated to a female brown copper, would it give me a brown copper?

(i keep forgetting, sorry! >.<)

For Coppers it's the mother that determines the colour, so you'll get browns. Even if it was the other way around, you'd still get liver of sulfur coppers though, so you're all good.

If you breed Coppers a lot, maybe bookmark this url: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Copper_Drag...reeding_Results

I'm a newish member in that I joined dragon cave mid July so I am still learning. This might sound like a silly question but why are there so many people in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano biomes these past few days? I know it probably has to do to with the new egg release but the July release had a smaller response in comparison. For example, right now the biomes have between 25-50 people in each, however, when the July eggs were released there were maybe 20-25 people on each page. Is it because summer vacation is over?

I'm a newish member in that I joined dragon cave mid July so I am still learning. This might sound like a silly question but why are there so many people in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano biomes these past few days? I know it probably has to do to with the new egg release but the July release had a smaller response in comparison. For example, right now the biomes have between 25-50 people in each, however, when the July eggs were released there were maybe 20-25 people on each page. Is it because summer vacation is over?

First of all, welcome!

And don't worry, we are happy to answer your questions!

The reason why there are a lot more people in those three biomes is because those biomes are being flooded with August Release's bronze-coloured Lunar Herald eggs. Those have been sought over more than the golds so there are more people.

TJ has given us an incredibly complicated and intriguing release this time, with four different colours of the same breed dropping over a period of time, meaning that interest is being kept on the new eggs for longer. The initial scarcity of the second colour meant that more people were hunting them for longer, as they were hard to grab.

Also the xenowyrms were found in all biomes so people wanted to get some from each.

Also the xenowyrms were found in all biomes so people wanted to get some from each.

Xenos were June. Spirit Wards were July.

Anytime there is a "puzzle" to figure out with a dragon release, people get excited. Even if its something very simple, but especially if it is more than simple, people invest a lot of time into figuring it out. And that creates a bigger buzz and excitement than just a normal release. Not that normal releases aren't awesome, but you are gonna have a lot more people for a bit on these I think.

Is ideunatty on the forums under a different username? I'm trying to accept an offer from them but they're egglocked.

I would assume so, either that or they do not have a forum account. When searching the member list, nothing comes up for "ideunatty" sad.gif It would be very difficult to find them if their forum name is different, unless someone who comes across this thread is friends with them ^^

Is ideunatty on the forums under a different username? I'm trying to accept an offer from them but they're egglocked.

You can put a big red message for them to contact you in your sig or in the trade you posted. It's worked for me when trying to contact a user with an unknown forum name.

You can put a big red message for them to contact you in your sig or in the trade you posted.  It's worked for me when trying to contact a user with an unknown forum name.

Unfortunately, the trade in question wasn't posted on the forums at all. I was hoping someone knew them, since I don't think their eggs will hatch before their offer grows up.

I feel a bit silly... I just wanted to change a hatchling's name and clicked abandon instead, and was surprised this option was even available because the hatchling was definitely named. I didn't go through with it of course, so mayb it's still impossible, but didn't the option use to be greyed out for named hatchlings?

I feel a bit silly... I just wanted to change a hatchling's name and clicked abandon instead, and was surprised this option was even available because the hatchling was definitely named. I didn't go through with it of course, so mayb it's still impossible, but didn't the option use to be greyed out for named hatchlings?

The option to release named hatchies is a fairly recent change, but it is possible now.