Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

You can totally hide your scroll, so it might be that. Or the offspring is dead.

When someone hides there scroll even the parents can not see there offspring?? o.o I did not know this. I wish it would still show on the offspring list >->

If it was dead it would be a tomb stone.

One of my offspring from my Holiday Dragon (2015) no longer exists?

It is fogged.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Please remember VIEW links are not allowed. If the egg was still showing, you could have caused it sickness or death.

So I still got problems with the site. The Male, Female and Frozen symbols are showing as letters. I went to the dragcave.net/check site and all I got was a white page with some white text that you have to highlight to see (❄ᝣ_OOOOOO_OOOOOO). Is there any way to fix this? Is this still because of that "referrers" thing? I really need help!

EDIT:

It's most likely because the sites uses http and not http. Chrome's also telling me the site's not "safe".

Edited by kreepers_killer

False reports happen all the time - and so does the m/f thing showing as letters. But try another browser if you don't like it. The check site hasn't worked in years, BTW.

But I just viewed my scroll on chrome and it looks fine. It sounds like it's on your end. When did you last run a malware check or adwcleaner ? It usually picks up loads.

EDIT:

It's most likely because the sites uses http and not http. Chrome's also telling me the site's not "safe".

If that were it it would be happening to everyone, not just you.

Edited by fuzzbucket

False reports happen all the time - and so does the m/f thing showing as letters. But try another browser if you don't like it. The check site hasn't worked in years, BTW.

But I just viewed my scroll on chrome and it looks fine. It sounds like it's on your end. When did you last run a malware check or adwcleaner ? It usually picks up loads.

I don't believe it could be malwares or viruses, since I havent downloaded anything in a while. It seems to be fine now, and I can manually add https://....... on the link and it works fine. It's just annoying

There's plenty of drive-by malware you can pick up every time you visit certain websites (even google ads are sometimes infected). So running a check won't hurt.

Well, as I said - as it only seems to be you, it's likely on your end. But you don't have to download things to get malware. There was once a sig here that was infecting everyone, to name but one possibility. And I think you go to other internet sites... you can get malware just from an infected page.

I don't download things much at all - and I run adwcleaner AT LEAST once a week.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Well, as I said - as it only seems to be you, it's likely on your end. But you don't have to download things to get malware. There was once a sig here that was infecting everyone, to name but one possibility. And I think you go to other internet sites... you can get malware just from an infected page.

I don't download things much at all - and I run adwcleaner AT LEAST once a week.

I just runned Defender and looked at my apps, and everythings seems to be clean. Lets just hope this won't happen again

Defender won't pick up browser malware.

But good luck - if you know you are fine...

Please remember VIEW links are not allowed. If the egg was still showing, you could have caused it sickness or death.

It was a lineage link not a view link. You do not get views or clicks from lineage view.

So there was no worry about sickness or death.

@SullenCat

Oh! That is the reason? Thank you so much for letting me know!

I was so confusedxD I had not had that happen to one of my eggs before!

Edited by maylin

It was a lineage link not a view link. You do not get views or clicks from lineage view.

You might have meant to do a lineage link, but it was actually reported to us and caught and changed by a mod - no worries, though. Even us mods accidentally do view links when we mean lineage links sometimes, lol.

I'm unsure if you own the egg or not, though, so I will add: please don't link to dragons you don't own for the safety of the new or future user. ^^

At what level do you get to write that little message thingy above the eggs (hopefully you know what I mean)?

You might have meant to do a lineage link, but it was actually reported to us and caught and changed by a mod - no worries, though. Even us mods accidentally do view links when we mean lineage links sometimes, lol.

I'm unsure if you own the egg or not, though, so I will add: please don't link to dragons you don't own for the safety of the new or future user. ^^

Oh dear D: was it really? I could have swore I put lineage >-<'

Very sorry about that and I appreciate that it got fixed for me then!

And sorry about that! I was just confused as I never had offspring disappear from the list like that!

I have a question about the drop rate of new holiday dragons in the cave. When the new dragon drops for 3 days, how often does it show up? Is it a very common thing, like a Storm dragon, or is it a little rarer than that?

I have a question about the drop rate of new holiday dragons in the cave. When the new dragon drops for 3 days, how often does it show up? Is it a very common thing, like a Storm dragon, or is it a little rarer than that?

It drops like regular cave drops: on the hour and every five minute mark. Especially going on three days, you have time to wait and be picky about the codes you want to pick up. They'll be hard to get soon after they're released, but become easier and easier as time goes on.

Just to add to what Sock said - while the holiday eggs are dropping in the cave they are the only ones there. There are no other eggs mixed in with them at all. When they first start to drop they will be grabbed quickly and the cave will empty out completely until the next 5 minute mark. As time goes on and more people have gotten the two that they can have you will probably not see any empty space between drops. No one should have trouble getting the eggs by the end of the 3 days.

Thank you both. smile.gif I can now rest easy knowing I won't have to juggle finding the new dragon and holiday obligations.

More of a forum rules type of question...

If I'm trading for an egg for a friend's lineage, is it okay to post a link to the lineage of their mate they own? Because I've seen on the 'great AP finds' thread that you shouldn't post links to lineages of dragons you don't own.

If I'm trading for an egg for a friend's lineage, is it okay to post a link to the lineage of their mate they own? Because I've seen on the 'great AP finds' thread that you shouldn't post links to lineages of dragons you don't own.

If he agrees and you write he agreed, I guess so?

As long as you have permission. We're really more worried about people posting growing creatures that don't belong to them without permission, as it could end up getting the creature sick (or killed if the wrong person sees it). But either one is fine if you have permission. If you're posting a trade for a friend, we're going to assume you have permission. The only creatures I've really removed from posts are when people post links to auto'd eggs that I know don't belong to them.

This egg has an error in its placement in the image: http://prntscr.com/dm0s0m

where should I post to get this fixed?

Edited by Ashes The Second

This egg has an error in its placement in the image: http://prntscr.com/dm0s0m

where should I post to get this fixed?

That issue has already been reported. It is the dead egg sprite for the Honey Drakes. That breed's hatching sequence has been broken since release. It'll get fixed once TJ notices and/or has time to fix it.