Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I see them quite frequently and I've just managed to catch one. I think they are not rare, though they are definitely sought after. wink.gif

Likewise. I despaired of them at first, but now I have 4. The ones I can't find any more are the dark luminas.... I know there seems to be some time thing to them, but still.

Likewise. I despaired of them at first, but now I have 4. The ones I can't find any more are the dark luminas.... I know there seems to be some time thing to them, but still.

I have a bunch of CB Aeon eggs/hatchlings rn. I was going to be extremely disappointed if I couldn't get those eggs, but they're probably more common then people think. It is hard trying to find them as they are only in the Alpine and forest and everyone wants one. For the Luminas, not sure about them

Does anyone else experience display problems in the cave? St Patrick's theme doesn't work anymore, there is a weird layout (everything stretched to page width). A couple of hours ago everything was fine, but now everything looks a mess. Tried clearing cache and restarting browser (latest FF), but the problem is still there. sad.gif

Does anyone else experience display problems in the cave? St Patrick's theme doesn't work anymore, there is a weird layout (everything stretched to page width). A couple of hours ago everything was fine, but now everything looks a mess. Tried clearing cache and restarting browser (latest FF), but the problem is still there. sad.gif

Yeah, the site is not loading right, so what I am seeing is the no page style layout. It just started a few minutes ago. I tried all those things, too, and it is still the same, so I am pretty sure it is the site.

Edited by purplehaze

Same here. Default settings also aren't working for me.

^^ I'm having the same problem.

EDIT:

Also, an egg of mine really should have hatched by now, based off of the views. I thought I accidentally did something with my flash drive when I tried taking it out of my laptop. Looks like this is a global thing, though. Maybe it's related?

Edited by purplenewt

The stylesheet cannot be loaded because the address that is referenced is missing a / behind the .net (like, static.dcave.netcache is not a valid address, only static.dcave.net/cache would be)

Basically, TJ just changed something that needs a tad of fixing.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I was working on sorting my scroll, had been at it about 15 minutes or so, and it was all fine. Then when I went to move another pair of dragons, after I saved it I got this:

ETA- I missed a page in TLQ and now see, after posting, it's not just me.

user posted image

user posted image

I've done all the usual steps, hard refresh, cleared cache, restarted FF, restarted PC and it's still borked.

Anyone else, or just me?

(FF 47.0.1, Blackout Skin)

Edited by jocosa

Not just you, and apparently not just me. ;-)

Thanks for your answers, everyone - I'm sure things will get sorted out sooner or later.

The loading issue was reported in its own thread, and I have contacted TJ about it.

You are the awesomeness! Thanks and yep, experiencing it here still too. ^__^

Edited by priscel

The loading issue was reported in its own thread, and I have contacted TJ about it.

Thank you!

I remember once I found a page called the 'Dragon Cave Graveyard' but since I've not found it.

Could someone help? Is there a link?

I remember once I found a page called the 'Dragon Cave Graveyard' but since I've not found it.

Could someone help? Is there a link?

It's just graveyard. Sometimes it isn't visible. ^^

Is it intentional that precognition doesn't appear in the action log?

A fix is already in the works for that.

Are CB dark lumina's still really hard to find? Are CB aeon's the next hardest to catch?

Edited by littleblackdog

Thanks Sock. I should have been specific, I meant as CB. But I will also check out that thread.

People have been posting that they are appearing more frequently at night (cave time). I can't confirm though as I haven't seen any recently.

When sorting by color, why do my heartstealing dragons fall right between my waters? Is that a bug or something? xd.png

When sorting by color, why do my heartstealing dragons fall right between my waters? Is that a bug or something? xd.png

I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I did report it a while ago. I'll go double check, though. =X

Question about the bolt BSA.

Let's say I use stun on a 3d10h hatchie that's about to grow up, bringing it to 4d10h.

1) If I trade it, will it instantly drop to 3d10h on the other person's scroll and grow up?

2) If it gets back beneath 4d on my scroll and someone clicks on it, will it grow up?

While on the subject... does the site gain revenue every time I simply load the ads, or only when they're clicked on?