Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

The pallette can't be seen in the profile, but on posts. Just saying. smile.gif

The pallette can't be seen in the profile, but on posts. Just saying. smile.gif

I know the badges don't show up when you view profiles. When I looked at posts by Infinis I didn't see the painter'a palette even though I could see the female icon and the mod shield.

What time of day should you use the revive action to attempt a zombie? I honestly never have tried before, I know at night but the full night time or should it be when zombies are visible on the scroll as sprites?

Hm... now when I look at Infinis' posts I see the palette. It's odd because only yesterday I didn't see the palette. Maybe something's changed or maybe it was just my cache being weird.

Can you rename zombies? Or dead dragons? Working on a lineage with zombies and need to know if I should remove the name or not.

Edited by Tango

Can you rename zombies? Or dead dragons? Working on a lineage with zombies and need to know if I should remove the name or not.

Zombies yes, dead dragons no, and the name often doesn't fade by itself on dead dragons. For safety, I suggest removing the names of all your zombie fodder before you kill it. You can always put the name back if you get a success.

Thanks for the info, nother zombie question:

Are there any estimates on zombie creating likelyness? I've scanned through the zombie success thread but it's all a bit disjointed. And I saw somewhere that you're more likely to get zombies at a certain time, is that like the 31st?

Are there any estimates on zombie creating likelyness? I've scanned through the zombie success thread but it's all a bit disjointed. And I saw somewhere that you're more likely to get zombies at a certain time, is that like the 31st?

I don't think there have really been enough attempts, yet, to establish a likeliness, but it seems pretty low from what I have seen.

TJ said it was best to try when the zombies are visible. I believe it is only their tombstones that are visible on the 31st, or am I wrong about that? I know the full zombie is visible all day on Halloween.

Zombies are visible every night from Midnight to 6am cave time. and all day on Halloween. Whether Halloween has a higher chance than every other night will need to wait and see.

*From what I've seen and attempted so far* even with zombies visible, the success rate is pretty low compared to halloween.

*From what I've seen and attempted so far* even with zombies visible, the success rate is pretty low compared to halloween.

As many dozens that I've killed the last few years to only get a small handful of revivals, Halloween doesn't have much of a success rate either, it was just more people trying all at once.

In terms of zombies, I've got more dodges than anything. Couple have died, one revived successfully, one adult turned zombie.

In general, rarer eggs take longer to hatch with the same amount of views and time, yes?

In general, rarer eggs take longer to hatch with the same amount of views and time, yes?

There are some breeds that require more views to hatch. I'm not sure it is rare eggs only, though. While Prize dragons of both breeds are notorious, I have also found Brimstones and Luminas to require more, also, and they are hardly rare. Silver and Gold pretty much need the same as any other egg. There may be others that require more -- I just can't think of them right now.

I asked why some of my encyclopedia dragons are blurred out on the main page (The one showing all dragons) but all images are unlocked on the actual page, and was told to do a hard refresh but there's no change. Any suggestions?

I don't think there have really been enough attempts, yet, to establish a likeliness, but it seems pretty low from what I have seen.

TJ said it was best to try when the zombies are visible. I believe it is only their tombstones that are visible on the 31st, or am I wrong about that? I know the full zombie is visible all day on Halloween.

I agree that we don't really have enough data to discuss yet, but for those that want to keep track, we started keeping detailed stats here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9273355

I asked why some of my encyclopedia dragons are blurred out on the main page (The one showing all dragons) but all images are unlocked on the actual page, and was told to do a hard refresh but there's no change. Any suggestions?

What dragon/s? What browser? Could we get a screenie to see that you've got all the images unlocked on the individual page but not the full set page?

What about clearing your DC cookies? What happens if you look in a different browser?

What dragon/s? What browser? Could we get a screenie to see that you've got all the images unlocked on the individual page but not the full set page?

What about clearing your DC cookies? What happens if you look in a different browser?

I use chrome, tried it on internet explorer and no change.

Screenshots: Album, two examples of unlocked dragons and the blurred images

Dragons that I have every image unlocked but have a blurred image: Bolt, brimstone, cassare, coastal waverunner, duotone, flamingo, tangar, harvest, hooktalon, magelight, nexus, nhiostrife, olive, seragamma, spitfire, striped river, tarantula hawk, tri-horn, tsunami.

I have some dragons where not every image is unlocked but they show a dragon on the main page, heartstealers for example.

Not sure how to clear my Dc cookies, clear all my cookies?

Ah right, nevertheless every other dragon listed has all sprites unlocked on the main page.

I use chrome, tried it on internet explorer and no change.

Screenshots: Album, two examples of unlocked dragons and the blurred images

Dragons that I have every image unlocked but have a blurred image: Bolt, brimstone, cassare, coastal waverunner, duotone, flamingo, tangar, harvest, hooktalon, magelight, nexus, nhiostrife, olive, seragamma, spitfire, striped river, tarantula hawk, tri-horn, tsunami.

I have some dragons where not every image is unlocked but they show a dragon on the main page, heartstealers for example.

Not sure how to clear my Dc cookies, clear all my cookies?

How to clear specific cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95...3DDesktop&hl=en Easier to look up than to have me describe it, tbh.

I don't have anything locked still. If you hover over the shadows on the outside page, does it tell you how many more you need to unlock? I do believe there are some cases where you might have the inside but not outside unlocked due to differences in observed/owned dragons, but I'm not positive. It's been a while since we discussed this.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Followed instructions and got logged out of dragoncave, so I'm assuming it worked, images still blurred. Can't tell anything from hovering over blurred images, just says their name.

Should I make a new topic?

Followed instructions and got logged out of dragoncave, so I'm assuming it worked, images still blurred. Can't tell anything from hovering over blurred images, just says their name.

Should I make a new topic?

Try viewing more adults on others' scrolls. I've had this happen to a couple of mine and usually viewing half-a-dozen or so is enough to force the counter high enough to show the image on the main encyclopedia page.