Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Yes - that's the new ruler added in the latest site update.

I think they're talking about the wonky hatchling view

I haven't experienced that though :/

Undine hatchies display like that for me on mobile, both normal and alt - always did.

Oh I feel dumb, I never noticed that on mobile that all the hatchlings display weird >.<

I just learned something new, thanks :3

Edited by DevilAngelWolf27

Have to report my still sparking Bolt again!

https://dragcave.net/view/OLgBM <-- Stun action is ready to use. rolleyes.gif

Only thing that i am asking is, have other users also this problem?

P.S.: Sending a PM to TJ.

I see no sparks on it now. Did it get fixed?

Have to report my still sparking Bolt again!

https://dragcave.net/view/OLgBM <-- Stun action is ready to use.  rolleyes.gif

Only thing that i am asking is, have other users also this problem?

P.S.: Sending a PM to TJ.

Not sparking for me either. Tigerkralle, did you try a hard refresh before PM'ing TJ?

Is anyone else getting a similar lineage view, while on mobile?

user posted image

Eta- I was referring to the hatchie bum. laugh.gif Guess it's just an Undine thing.

I'll poke TJ and see if the lineage view can be shifted. =p

Hey, peeps. I have a question about AoND that anyone can answer. I read that the site had a feature that could show you if your dragon was inbred, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it, or find it. Can someone tell me the steps to finding that particular feature and using it? Thanks in advance.

Hey, peeps. I have a question about AoND that anyone can answer. I read that the site had a feature that could show you if your dragon was inbred, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it, or find it. Can someone tell me the steps to finding that particular feature and using it? Thanks in advance.

Typically, we ask that you ask questions about a fansite in their forum thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92000 A lot of fansites have their own thread in the Fansite section. You can find our Fansite section under Site Discussion.

Extras -> General Topics -> Inbred Checker

Then just put the code (or comma separated multiple codes) into the submit box, check the options you want to use, and submit.

Not sparking for me either. Tigerkralle, did you try a hard refresh before PM'ing TJ?

I think the dragon got fixed, because I saw it sparking when Tigerkralle posted (and I did do the hard refresh etc stuff, just to be sure), but not anymore when purplehaze posted.

I think the dragon got fixed, because I saw it sparking when Tigerkralle posted (and I did do the hard refresh etc stuff, just to be sure), but not anymore when purplehaze posted.

Yeah, but i am pretty sure, that i don't try a hard refresh. *blush* But it is a great relieft, that my dragon behaved strange for another user.

So i only have the guess from another user but how does the fertility for decreasing the change of a refusal works? Don't want to bother TJ directly, after the last post. rolleyes.gif

Anyone here know how to check if a name's in use? I know there's a way to do it as I've seen it brought up a few times, but I've forgotten where I've seen how to do it. xd.png

Thanks! biggrin.gif

So i only have the guess from another user but how does the fertility for decreasing the change of a refusal works? Don't want to bother TJ directly, after the last post. rolleyes.gif

If you use fertility on a pair that has never been bred together before( one or the other) the chance of refusal is lessened-- but not completely removed

by how much is only known to TJ

you won't really know if it actually works . if it fails the pair refuses anyway rolleyes.gif

Same on both counts. Either it got fixed or there was just a slightly longer than expected duration on the spark animation.

Does anyone know if s1 nebs are considered alt by the system? I recently hatched a nebula and it sorted with my normal adults, but ended up being an alt when it gendered. If I'm interpreting TJ's post here correctly, altness should be generated upon hatching - but it seems like either sort doesn't like that or altness is actually generated upon gendering?

I think TigerKralle's original question was whether using fertility on both dragons in a pair makes it more effective in preventing refusals.

I see no reason to think it would. For the fertility action TJ said that using it on both was essentially wasting one BSA. Since he didn't specify anything different in this announcement, I would assume that that still applies.

@AGYK

Probably S2 determination, but only for nebulae.

I think TJ was talking about Blacks, Undines, Gemshards, and Dark Greens. Those alts hatch visibly different.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Am I allowed to be a breeder... breed eggs for other people for a price? Then advertise it on the trading thread? I didn't see anything about it in rules.

Am I allowed to be a breeder... breed eggs for other people for a price? Then advertise it on the trading thread? I didn't see anything about it in rules.

I believe you cannot do that as it falls under "IOUs," which are not allowed to be advertised directly on the trading thread.

What do you mean by a price ? not for cash. Other than that - put what you WANT in your sig and that you will breed to get it.

Thanks... err.. is there a LTS thread here?

No, but you might be allowed to start one. PM a site discussion mod to ask. Though I suspect the no IOU rules will apply. In the threads we currently have you can only offer what you have.

You can, however put a note saying Looking for X dragon(s) and that you are willing to breed anything on your scroll for it. Many users do this.

Does LTS just mean Looking To Sell? That would fit into the Dragon Trading thread here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=126128 plus whatever special eggs you might have in the according trade threads (e.g. if you have a Tinsel egg, you can sell it in the Prize trading thread, also in the Trading section of the forum)

Don't want to bother TJ directly, after the last post. rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure if you mean you don't want to PM TJ since you recently contacted him or don't want to PM him because you think I was discouraging you, so I just want to come back and say: you're totally allowed to PM TJ. I was just double checking to make sure it wasn't an issue that could have been solved with a simple hard refresh. I wasn't on at the time you had reported the problem, so it was hard to tell, as all I saw was the non-sparking bolt. =)

Why doesn't Infinis have a palette under her avatar? I can see the palette for the other in-cave spriters, am I the only one who's not seeing her palette? I was wondering if it's because she's a mod as well, but LadyLyzar has both badges so I'm confused now. :0