Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Contact a mod. You can make a thread with a poll from scratch, but to add one you need a mod's help.

No I meant from scratch. I haven't made the thread yet.

Click new poll instead of new topic.

Ahh thanks! Should have paid more attention when starting to create the thread.

Contact a mod. You can make a thread with a poll from scratch, but to add one you need a mod's help.

You need a mod to delete a poll, but you can add your own poll with the "Attach New Poll" option above the quote/edit buttons. It's a black text option rather than a button. ^^

For some reason, the PM notifications stopped coming to my e-mail. I tried unchecking the option and checking again - no result. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by Gealach

Hello, I have a question too. I have noticed lately that certain breeds ( like the Vine one, which I have had unlocked in the Encyclopedia before) seem to have missing information, or so does it appear for me. Here are the screenshots I took from my laptop, it shows the same on tablet. I recall that there was, at least for the Vine, the usual form of appearance/basic anatomy", hatchling and adult behavior,habitat and diet. Does anyone else have this or what exactly happened? ohmy.gifhuh.gifunsure.gif

Flamingo Wyvern

Horse Dragons

Vine Dragons

For some reason, the PM notifications stopped coming to my e-mail. I tried unchecking the option and checking again - no result. Is anyone else having this problem?

Actually I do, the last notification I received was on July 4th, I've received 3 pm's without notification since (all today). It hasn't bothered me enough yet to check my spam filter, but now that you mention it...

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I just found out today some lost PMs that I received in june but got no notifications nor the pop up window either.

If i have more then one offer on a trade which one is the oldest? So who was the first person who offered?

If i have more then one offer on a trade which one is the oldest? So who was the first person who offered?

They should be ordered as they came in, from top to bottom.

Have to remember that from top to bottom. Thank you!

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I just found out today some lost PMs that I received in june but got no notifications nor the pop up window either.

Same here. Just figured out today that I had PMs in my Inbox.

I'm having the opposite problem...

I get the notification in my email, but when I come here to read the message...I don't have anything

I'm having the opposite problem...

I get the notification in my email, but when I come here to read the message...I don't have anything

That sounds more like a tracked PM being deleted before you can get to it.

A tracked PM?

Yep. If you check "Track this message?" at the bottom of a PM you're sending, you can see when the receiver has read it. You can also delete it from their inbox if they haven't read it yet.

I assume email notifications are sent as soon as PMs are received, so if anyone deletes a tracked PM you'd still see the notification but not the PM.

A tracked PM?

When you send a PM, you can enable tracking on it. This shows you if it's been read by the recipient or not. It also lets you delete it at any point before it's read, in which case it vanishes from the person's inbox but still alerts them they have a new PM, creating the ghost messages you're getting, presumably.

Can Celestial dragons only ever produce their own breed even when bred to other non-Celestials? Or is the high number of Celestial offspring just the site trying to balance the ratios?

Can Celestial dragons only ever produce their own breed even when bred to other non-Celestials? Or is the high number of Celestial offspring just the site trying to balance the ratios?

They're just trying to balance the ratios and/or they're very common. I've seen some mixed clutches.

They're just trying to balance the ratios and/or they're very common. I've seen some mixed clutches.

I bred some mixed clutches just yesterday.

I think it's gradually getting better. Shortly after the Celestial dragon release, I bred many pairs of Celestial x Flamingo and didn't see a single Flamingo egg. These days I'm able to actually produce checkers with that combo although I still produce more Celestial offspring than Flamingo overall. I assume it is due to ratios and will continue to even out as more Celestials are raised.

Yep. If you check "Track this message?" at the bottom of a PM you're sending, you can see when the receiver has read it. You can also delete it from their inbox if they haven't read it yet.

I assume email notifications are sent as soon as PMs are received, so if anyone deletes a tracked PM you'd still see the notification but not the PM.

Thank you.

I didn't know that you could do that.

In regards to missing email notifications, if you use Gmail, I recommend checking your spam box to see if they accidentally landed there. I found several emails from DCF in my spam box, even though I have them set to filter to a specific folder for Dragon Cave and have them all marked as important...

In regards to missing email notifications, if you use Gmail, I recommend checking your spam box to see if they accidentally landed there. I found several emails from DCF in my spam box, even though I have them set to filter to a specific folder for Dragon Cave and have them all marked as important...

Thanks for the suggestion! Turns out they really are in my spam folder. Which is strange, because they were always going straight to my main folder before. blink.gif

Just popped on haven't been on for little while and cave egg times are REALLY low is this in anticipation of something or did I miss something?