Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Where can I report a (maybe) bug?

Either PM a mod or TJ or create a help thread about it. If it's something that other users are likely to notice/directly affects your cave/forum experience, I prefer a help thread so we can easily share updates with other users who are worried about it. But you can also PM first to check.

People, I can't send mails to anyone on here. When I try it says that I sent one 15 minutes ago, but I know that I never did. What's wrong? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Wait 20 minutes, then try sending your mail. If it still doesn't work, clear your (dragcave) cookies and try again.

Have we gotten any confirmed information on raffles since we didn't have one this winter? (i.e. why we didn't have a raffle then, whether we'll have more in future years, etc.)

I don't think we have, but I might have missed something.

Have we gotten any confirmed information on raffles since we didn't have one this winter? (i.e. why we didn't have a raffle then, whether we'll have more in future years, etc.)

I don't think we have, but I might have missed something.

IF and when there is to be a new raffle there will be a news post. Until TJ decides he wants another one, you know as much as the rest of us.

There are 2 people in the Coast, 4 in the Desert, 13 in the Jungle and the eggs are lasting for several refreshes. Looks like the new release madness is over. Should we expect that other eggs will be merging at midnight or?

There are 2 people in the Coast, 4 in the Desert, 13 in the Jungle and the eggs are lasting for several refreshes. Looks like the new release madness is over. Should we expect that other eggs will be merging at midnight or?

There's no way to predict when old eggs mix in.

I saw comments in the news thread before I went to bed yesterday that they already saw other eggs mixing in. I'm locked myself, so haven't been hunting and can't confirm one way or another.

I saw comments in the news thread before I went to bed yesterday that they already saw other eggs mixing in. I'm locked myself, so haven't been hunting and can't confirm one way or another.

Thanks.

I think there was only one comment, and then later they posted again, having realised those were actually frills they'd seen.

I think there was only one comment, and then later they posted again, having realised those were actually frills they'd seen.

That would explain it - thanks for the update!

My Eastern Zombie is showing the Western Zombie sprite in the lineage view:

user posted image

user posted image

Is this supposed to happen?

My Eastern Zombie is showing the Western Zombie sprite in the lineage view:

user posted image

user posted image

Is this supposed to happen?

There was an issue with this yesterday. TJ said he'd fixed it, but I noticed some still mismatching yesterday after it had been fixed. Not sure if it blipped again or what. Poked TJ to find out.

There was an issue with this yesterday. TJ said he'd fixed it, but I noticed some still mismatching yesterday after it had been fixed. Not sure if it blipped again or what. Poked TJ to find out.

Ah okay. Thanks! I wasn't awake at midnight last night so I didn't see if anyone had posted about it.

There was some mixing yesterday. I accidentally caught a Tangar egg from the biomes, just before 2pm Cave Time, going by the time I abandoned it.

Two people noted a stray Celestial in the jungle as well, although both players agreed it was a one-off occurrence.

Does anyone have the urls for the full background art, so without the cave overlay? I'd love to see the art in its entirety.

I run chrome, and was wondering if this was a site change a few weeks ago or a chrome change or what- but INFLUENCE, INCUBATE, ABANDON, etc are no longer autofilled in the boxes, and I have to type out every time. I much enjoyed clicking the box, hitting the down arrow twice and enter twice. DC change or??

Does anyone have the urls for the full background art, so without the cave overlay? I'd love to see the art in its entirety.

http://static.dragcave.net/new/bg.jpg

I run chrome, and was wondering if this was a site change a few weeks ago or a chrome change or what- but INFLUENCE, INCUBATE, ABANDON, etc are no longer autofilled in the boxes, and I have to type out every time. I much enjoyed clicking the box, hitting the down arrow twice and enter twice. DC change or??

Yes, DC change. See also here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174597

Edited by Ruby Eyes

DC change. We're still not sure if it's a bug or deliberate. Report thread is here.

Just to make sure: let's say I have eggs that I want to send to a hatchery (I'm not thinking of prizes/guardians of nature/avatars), and I incubated it. If one such egg goes below 5 days WITH a day reduced from the incubating, is it safe to be added to hatcheries? Or do I have to wait for more than the first 24 hours to pass just in case? smile.gif Edited by *Silver Fox*

Just to make sure: let's say I have eggs that I want to send to a hatchery (I'm not thinking of prizes/guardians of nature/avatars), and I incubated it. If one such egg goes below 5 days WITH a day reduced from the incubating, is it safe to be added to hatcheries? Or do I have to wait for more than the first 24 hours to pass just in case? smile.gif

If it's below 5d with Incubate, it's below 6d without Incubate. You've already waited more than the first 24h, and you should be reasonably safe. Be careful anyway, given there's a release going on. Clicksite traffic will be much higher than usual.

Yeah, I agree it's pretty safe. I even toss my eggs into a couple hatcheries right after incubating them from 7 to 6 days and have been just fine, so you're definitely good.

Edited by ~Magpie~

If it's below 5d with Incubate, it's below 6d without Incubate. You've already waited more than the first 24h, and you should be reasonably safe. Be careful anyway, given there's a release going on. Clicksite traffic will be much higher than usual.

Note taken. In that case, just to make sure all of them will be alright, I'll put them in when they'll be halfway to hatching. After all, they won't be able to leave their eggs until tomorrow morning. smile.gif

Does everyone using mobile version have only tiny sprites in the new lineage view?

Also might be worth mentioning the sides of eggs are getting cut off for me (in lineage view) but I'm not too concerned about that.

Does everyone using mobile version have only tiny sprites in the new lineage view?

Also might be worth mentioning the sides of eggs are getting cut off for me (in lineage view) but I'm not too concerned about that.

Yep. Even for 2gs.