Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is it possible for an influenced egg to gender the wrong gender?

It's rare, but yes, it can and does happen.

Thank you for the answer!

And another tiny little question - when changing my email on the forum, am I required for any reason to log into the email I want changing? I've just realised that an email I haven't used for years and I don't have access to is the one linked to this account and I want to change it. I just have to verify from the new email, right?

Thank you for the answer!

And another tiny little question - when changing my email on the forum, am I required for any reason to log into the email I want changing? I've just realised that an email I haven't used for years and I don't have access to is the one linked to this account and I want to change it. I just have to verify from the new email, right?

I have to say that another forum where I did that, it sent to the old one to make sure I wasn't a bad person doing it for my own evil ends.... What I can't remember was if it mattered (I was still getting the emails so I can't remember if it was one of those ones that said "If this was you no action is necessary" or if it said "please respond so we know you meant it."

This forum just requires you to have access to the new email address. It's just verifying that it's actually a valid address you can use.

So I've got a quick question, I've noticed some people having 3 Guardian of Nature dragons and I'm wondering how? I have 2 myself but when I attempt to summon a 3rd time it says I am at my summon limit and cannot make another attempt. Anyone know whats going on here?

We're supposed to be able to have three now.. if you go to your limits page here you can see how many you have and there should be a link to each one you own. Double check there and make sure you don't have a third one hidden somewhere. Have you ever had one in the past that you killed?

We're supposed to be able to have three now.. if you go to your limits page here you can see how many you have and there should be a link to each one you own. Double check there and make sure you don't have a third one hidden somewhere. Have you ever had one in the past that you killed?

Awesome thanks but this is showing I only have 2 GoN and 1 Leetle tree. It says my limit is 3 GoN but confirms I only have 2. I'm pretty sure I never had one die so I have no idea why I can't have a third one. If this is a bug, I wonder if I'm permanently going to be messed up, I really hope not.

Edit: I also can't try right now anyway since I am at my egg limit, but when I tried I wasn't at my egg limit tho.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Can you take a screencap of what it shows you when you go to summon? If you are indeed experiencing a glitch, TJ can fix it for you. Just PM a mod to poke him, or you can try messaging him directly. OR you can post a separate thread here to see if anyone else is experiencing this

ETA: well, when you're able XD

Edited by ParticleSoup

Can you take a screencap of what it shows you when you go to summon? If you are indeed experiencing a glitch, TJ can fix it for you. Just PM a mod to poke him, or you can try messaging him directly. OR you can post a separate thread here to see if anyone else is experiencing this

ETA: well, when you're able xd.png

Okay well I just tried to now and the command is available now. Go figure the problem would fix itself after I post a question about it. ><'

I appreciate the help. =)

Edited by SyrusAllen

Are Celestials supposed to change sprites to a dark blue when you Corporealize them? I bred one of mine but the sprite is still translucent on both my scroll and the /view pages.

Are Celestials supposed to change sprites to a dark blue when you Corporealize them? I bred one of mine but the sprite is still translucent on both my scroll and the /view pages.

They change to the dark blue sprite when you corporealise them. They go back to the incorporeal form after seven days or immediately after they breed, whichever comes first.

If you haven't used any other actions on it it should still be dark. If the dark sprite isn't showing up for you, try a hard refresh or a cache clear.

Has anyone bred their Celestial and have a multi-clutch? How many could you keep?

Has anyone bred their Celestial and have a multi-clutch? How many could you keep?

Yes, someone reported a multiclutch of 4 in the release thread shortly before it closed. They were only able to keep 1. The rest abandoned to the AP, exactly as bred holidays would.

Which is basically how multiclutches behaved back when every dragon could have them.

Hm. It's always possible I'm mistaken, but I honestly don't ever remember it being in the center. o_O

Ruby Eyes' screenie didn't jog any memories for me either. It just looks strange to me.

There's another thing: after successfully breeding (and not auto-abandoning your egg) clicking on the egg now sends you to its /view/ page, not anymore to its embedding codes page.

There's another thing: after successfully breeding (and not auto-abandoning your egg) clicking on the egg now sends you to its /view/ page, not anymore to its embedding codes page.

*wild applause*

Can I delete dragon descriptions? If I delete the description and then click "describe your dragon", will it go away or someone has to approve the nothing? I've just realized I have dozens of stupid descriptions of my earliest dragons and they are just embarrassing.

Can I delete dragon descriptions? If I delete the description and then click "describe your dragon", will it go away or someone has to approve the nothing? I've just realized I have dozens of stupid descriptions of my earliest dragons and they are just embarrassing.

I think it tosses them back in the que as blanks (if I'm remembering right before my hiatus). You could always try to revamp them, either change them entirely or make them up to your writing standard, the embarrassing ones would disappear until the new ones were approved.

Yes, just make sure you don't have any stray spaces left in the box. Should work.

EDIT: Just tested. Yes, deleting the descrip and submitting gives you a message that you erase the description.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Which is basically how multiclutches behaved back when every dragon could have them.

Wild guess: maybe TJ listened to people that wanted multi clutches and released this breed to test the waters.

Do names inactive users have on their dragons get 'released' now? After like two years? I don't think they used to, but I could've sworn there was an update long ago for that. Can't seem to find much on that via search though.

Do names inactive users have on their dragons get 'released' now? After like two years? I don't think they used to, but I could've sworn there was an update long ago for that. Can't seem to find much on that via search though.

If memory serves, inactive players lose rights to their names, but not the names themselves - someone else trying to take your name will be able to, but unless someone else tries to take your name the name will stay.

Edit: here we go. From the FAQ:

Q: Why have some of my dragon's names disappeared?

A: If you are inactive and don't log into your scroll for eight weeks, users have the ability to "steal" your names simply by naming one of their own dragons that name. This is not malicious or done out of cruel intent - some people may not even realize they are "taking" a previously used name. See the terms and conditions for this information. Names that have disappeared cannot be retrieved; you will have to re-name your dragons on your own. You may be able to remember some names through Wayback Machine. You can make names unique by adding a surname or prefix if you want a name that is no longer available. You can also put extra spaces in the middle of names (but not at the beginning or end of names).

Edited by AGYK