Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Nope, it's just ratios. Keep breeding them and you will get a Geode eventually.

Thanks! Glad to know I don't have to make new mates for them. I know that with prizes bred together, you only get one type no matter what.

Yeah, the symbol seems cut off at the bottom. So at least it's not an issue with one's browser cache xd.png

Are you still seeing it that way? Because I just checked my scroll and everything looks fine. I am using the default skin in Firefox.

Are you still seeing it that way? Because I just checked my scroll and everything looks fine. I am using the default skin in Firefox.

I see the female symbol cut in the bottom exactly like Tigerkralle. I use Chrome and I have the default skin (the scroll) not updated.

Default skin, Firefox user here. When I allow dragcave.net in NoScript, I also see the female gender symbol cut off, exactly as everyone else does. (When I block dragcave.net I just see m/f/F, no special symbols. That's behaving as expected.)

Does the sign for females is also for other users looking weird?

Be it hatchlings or adults the sign for females is kind of cut of at the bottom. Really not nice to look at especially as there are associations that i cannot post in public.

It is the same when i change to default skin, in the image above i using Blackout skin. So it has nothing to do with the skin.

It looks fine on my scroll, I'm on default skin with the new layout.

I see it cut off too - firefox (latest version), St Pat's, old layout.

Yeah, the symbol seems cut off at the bottom. So at least it's not an issue with one's browser cache xd.png

I came to ask about this too. I've been seeing it like that since yesterday. Firefox, old layout, default skin. Hard refresh doesn't fix it. At least I know it's not just me.

Question:

Where would a raffle thread best go in the forums here?

I've seen some in the Forum Games and want to check and see if it's alright to post one there (mostly checking to see if that's the appropriate sub-forum)

~thanks!

Edited by Clya

Yeah, the female symbol for me has been on/off cut off. It doesn't really bother me, I thought it had something to do with the new release sprites pushing things down or somethin x)

Does the female gender symbol still look cut off? They are looking okay to me, so I don't want to send in a report if it's fixed itself.

Question:

Where would a raffle thread best go in the forums here?

I've seen some in the Forum Games and want to check and see if it's alright to post one there (mostly checking to see if that's the appropriate sub-forum)

~thanks!

Personal raffle threads can go in forum games, yes.

So... Isn't there limits on naming, if they're inappropriate? Well, a baby I bred (and I'm pretty sure I bred it to the ap since I can't even get a messy hatchie for my 4gen prizes, they go to the ap) ended up with a name I'm pretty uncomfortable with? And I usually really enjoy seeing what people name my offspring. http://dragcave.net/lineage/HRuWd .....

(and a side note, another baby from that male has an annoying name, which isn't really much of a name- http://dragcave.net/lineage/aLjqv )

And yes, for me the female symbol is still cut off. It seems to go on/off for me- I even tried restarting Chrome and f5'ing the page.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Thanks! Glad to know I don't have to make new mates for them. I know that with prizes bred together, you only get one type no matter what.

Also!!! I just bred the same pair as the post I just put about the name issue, and lookie!! They breed both now smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/progeny/bJS8S

(I dunno how to combine posts with quotes in them like this, without posting, copying, pasting into previous post, and deleting this one)

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Does the female gender symbol still look cut off? They are looking okay to me, so I don't want to send in a report if it's fixed itself.

Looks okay to me now.

(I dunno how to combine posts with quotes in them like this, without posting, copying, pasting into previous post, and deleting this one)

The clunky way I do it is click the quote button -> write response -> preview post -> copy the text -> go back to the thread -> click the quote button on another post -> write response -> paste previous text underneath -> preview post -> copy the text... and do that in the reverse order that I want the posts to show up.

user posted image

That's what I see when I breed my critters. Recent change? TJ fiddling with code?

Edited by dirtytabs

Also!!! I just bred the same pair as the post I just put about the name issue, and lookie!! They breed both now smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/progeny/bJS8S

So it's that you only get one color from same prize x same prize: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165864 ^^;;

You can just type the quote tags out and copy'pasta text in them, but it's also fine to multi-post due to coding, such as quoting multiple posts.

~

Please report inappropriate names to a moderator or admin. Typically not a good idea to share it on the board if you think it's inappropriate. ;3

I agree that name is pushing it, but I'm not sure it's technically against the rules.

~

I'll wait to hear back from more people on the gender symbol, as it's fixed for some of us but not all of us.

What do I do when I've found a glitch? Who do I report it to? Its in regards with the celestial dragons..

Glitches can be posted in Help or emailed to the admin. TJ09 is the only one who can address glitches. You can PM a mod and we'll forward to TJ, but posting it in its own thread lets other people confirm the glitch (or help fix your issue) and let them know it has been reported.

Recent change?

P sure that's been around for months. Came with seeing an influenced/incubated egg on the finished actions page.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The clunky way I do it is click the quote button -> write response -> preview post -> copy the text -> go back to the thread -> click the quote button on another post -> write response -> paste previous text underneath -> preview post -> copy the text... and do that in the reverse order that I want the posts to show up.

user posted image

That's what I see when I breed my critters. Recent change? TJ fiddling with code?

Ah, thanks.

@Sock, thanks, I had a dumb moment on the breeding thing I guess ;P It's getting late, and as usual I can be found lurking around and posting dumb stuff on DC x)

I thought the breeding was new also, is it just slower to roll out to some users than others?

I thought the breeding was new also, is it just slower to roll out to some users than others?

Woah! I hope it's this and not that I've just begun noticing the "Breed" there in the midst of breeding a bunch of dragons. That's terribly unobservant of me, heh.

Edited by dirtytabs

Looks okay to me now.

Not to me, sadly.

It's been years since I've really been on here (new forum name with permission woo), but is it possible the old wishlist thread I wrote that up in was wiped? I had my post linked via the 2nd image in my siggy but it seems to be dead now.

Also, I'm curious. Has anybody around here ever made a publicly available spreadsheet/template to make organizing your scroll/wishlist stuff easier? To keep better track of how much of a breed you have, which are CBs, etc..

If there isn't I might have to make one.

Edited by ~Magpie~

It's been years since I've really been on here (new forum name with permission woo), but is it possible the old wishlist thread I wrote that up in was wiped? I had my post linked via the 2nd image in my siggy but it seems to be dead now.

Also, I'm curious. Has anybody around here ever made a publicly available spreadsheet/template to make organizing your scroll/wishlist stuff easier? To keep better track of how much of a breed you have, which are CBs, etc..

If there isn't I might have to make one.

Loads of people have their own. I made my own (not publicly available, on my computer) one in Excel. It has LOADS of stuff in smile.gif But NOT the stuff others might want, I imagine.

Yeah, the wishlist thread was wiped after it was decided that users should only have one post in the thread, rather than bumping when they wanted to add new things or their post got buried.

If it helps, here's what you had listed:

Its rather long, so I do apologize for that, hopefully I may later format it better as well. Any and all help with this would be very much appreciated. ^^

----------------------------

For things off my Top Priority, I'd be more than willing to try and breed any of my dragons except the Metals and my Vampires; and/or I'd be willing to raise multiple common and/or BSA hatchlings for any one of them.

Top Priority:

2nd Gen Sunsongs/ Golden Wyverns from Golden Wyvern Fathers

2nd Gen Sunsongs From Gold Fathers

2nd Gen Moonstones from Shadow-Walkers

CB Golden Wyverns

CB Sunsongs

CB Seasonals

Vamps

Red Hatchlings - 45/75

Pink Hatchlings - 13/20?

Purple Hatchlings - 4/20?

Alt Blacks

Trios - CB especially, but somewhat short gens are also wanted.

Blacks

Stripes - CB especially, but somewhat short gens are also wanted.

Metallics

Neglecteds

2nd Gen Val '09s

Holly...?

*Note to Self: eventually need Armies of Vamps, Blacks, Sunsongs, and G. Wyverns

My main scroll goal is to have at least two female and two male adults of any gen, and two CB pairs (2nd gen pair if required.). I also want frozen S1 and S2 hatchlings of every possible dragon, except certain holidays and GoNs. Right now I will take any lineages INCLUDING inbreds, though if it can easily be gotten as a CB I will try to stick to that. So, I may have some common non-CBs on my scroll, but I might not count them towards my overall goal.

Current Need/Want List:

<frozen hatchlings to be included later>

Wishlist / Male / Female

Albino: / 3 / 2

Balloon: / 2 / 4

Black: / 2 / 2

Black, Alt: / 2nd Gen / 4 / 4

BBW: / 1 / 2

Bluna: / 2nd gen / 3 / 4

Canopy: / 2 / 3

Chicken: / 4

Coastal: / 4 / 2

Crimson Flare: / 3 / 2

Dark Myst: / 4 / 1

Deep Sea: / 4 / 2

Purple Dorsal: / 4 / 3

Red Dorsal: / 3 / 1

Electric: / 2 / 4

Ember: / 1 / 1

Flamingo: / 3 / 3

Geode: / 2nd gen / 4 / 4

Dayglory: / 2 / 4

Nightglory: / 2 / 4

Gold: / 3 / 3

Golden Wyvern: / 2 / 3

Goldfish: / 2nd gen / 1+ / 1+

Gray: / 3 / 2

Green: / 4 / 2

Greenwing: / 2 / 2

Guardian: / 2 / 3

Harvest: / 2 / 3

Hellfire: / 2 / 2

Holly: / 2

Horse: / 2 / 4

Ice: / 3 / 4

Magi: / 3 / 3

Magma: / 4 / 4

Marrow: / 1 / 2

Mint: / 1 / 3

Misfit: / 2 / 3

Moonstone: / 3 / 0

Nebula: / 2 / 4

Alt Neb: / 4 / 4

Neglected (incl. ungendered): / 3 / 3

Neotropical: / 2 / 2

Nilia: / 3 / 4

Ochre: / 2 / 0

Paper: / 2

Pillow: / 4 / 4

Pink: / 2 / 4

Purple: / 1 / 4

Pumpkin (one PB): / 3

Pygmy: / 3 / 3

Red: / 1 / 1

Ribbon: / 2

Royal Blue: / 1 / 0

Purple Ridge: / 1 / 2

Tan Ridge: / 4 / 3

Spring: / 4 / 4

Summer: / 1 / 2

Autumn: / 1 / 3

Winter: / 2 / 3

Seawyrm: / 3 / 3

Silver: / 4 / 4

Skywing: / 3 / 4

Spitfire: / 1 / 1

Split: / 0 / 3

Stone: / 2 / 4

White S.: / 2 / 2

Blue S.: / 2nd gen PB / 4 / 4

Red S.: / 2nd gen PB / 4 / 4

Green S.: / 2nd gen PB / 4 / 4

Black S.: / 2nd gen PB / 4 / 3

Sunrise: / 4 / 2

Sunset: / 0 / 3

Sunsong: / 2 / 0

Sunstone: / 2 / 2

Swallow: / 3 / 3

Tangar: / 2 / 2

Terrae: / 1 / 3

Thunder: / 3 / 4

Valentine 09: / 1

Vine: / 3 / 4

Water: / 4 / 4

Waterhorse: / 3 / 2

Waterwalker: / 4 / 3

Whiptail: / 4 / 2

White: / 3 / 2

Zombie: / 4 / 4

Oh wow, that was unexpected, thank you very much for the 2nd Gen Geode, Plissken!

Not to me, sadly.

Thanks for the three responses I got. I've reported the issue. We'll see what TJ finds. =o