Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

This is not a discussion thread for the new layout. It is a Help thread. Please take the discussion to its proper place - a new thread if need be.

This is not a discussion thread for the new layout. It is a Help thread. Please take the discussion to its proper place - a new thread if need be.

Where would be the best place to discuss this, Sock? I came here because it was bothering me too. Looking around, I found this and this thread, would either of these be an acceptable thread to discuss it?

Edit: Never mind, joining fuzz's thread.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

*Grumble* How do I get the line 'Will breed on request if asked nicely' back above the Incubator in my sig? It was just fine until today... dry.gif

*Grumble* How do I get the line 'Will breed on request if asked nicely' back above the Incubator in my sig? It was just fine until today... dry.gif

> edit signature and add a line break after it ! (like, put the cursor right after the period and before the incubator link and hit return.)

Edited by fuzzbucket

> edit signature and add a line break after it ! (like, put the cursor right after the period and before the incubator link and hit return.)

Thank you Ms Bucket - (was doing yard work) the stoopid thing (my sig) was just fiiiiine yesterday and only started acting up today. It's done and it's working. Many thanks!

The new mobile layout is glitched:

Can you try clearing cache, cookies, etc. on your mobile browser? If the issue persists, it might be worth opening its own thread for. I'm not sure how much attention it's likely to get here (although Socky is usually on this time of night, so I suppose she could pass something along to TJ if necessary).

I can't remember if there's a proper thread for this, or if it's just PMing users, or if it belongs in the hatchie didn't gender right thread, but... I incorrectly influenced TWO eggs (zzzz oops, I'm on a roll tonight) and wondered if there's someone I could send em to and Tp back, just to reset the influence?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

What happens to a Lineage when you kill a dragon part of that Lineage? Does it destroy the Lineage? Or does it just appear as a tombstone? Can someone PM me some screenshots if they have a Lineage with dead dragons, so I can see for myself what it looks like? I want to start a Lineage about OUAT, but since some of the characters are unknown, I was going to kill the unknown character/dragon, but I want to make sure it won't disrupt the Lineage!

What happens to a Lineage when you kill a dragon part of that Lineage? Does it destroy the Lineage? Or does it just appear as a tombstone? Can someone PM me some screenshots if they have a Lineage with dead dragons, so I can see for myself what it looks like? I want to start a Lineage about OUAT, but since some of the characters are unknown, I was going to kill the unknown character/dragon, but I want to make sure it won't disrupt the Lineage!

This is a stair with dead female dragons: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EWrjM

It probably will.

You can view the lineage by going back through the tombstone, but its parents won't show.

I can offer you this, which I intended to be a REAL deadline but TJ changed things before I got there.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/73DVe

All the two (!) base ones have dire and inbred lineages - but don't show here.

There are a number of lines with Santa, too, which were wrecked when his owner killed him.

And here's an example of how awful the result can be:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/c4WJ

A beautiful ruined even gen that had taken its; owner YEARS.

Here's a thread with people trying to build tombstone lines

And here is where we all got upset when things changed.

ETA Stairs work BUT - only if the tombstones were CB. You won't get to see their parents.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I think I should just leave them unnamed and abandon them instead of killing them >.< I don't want to put in all the work it'll take for this Lineage, just to have it messed up with one wrong kill.

What exactly are you trying to do ?

Ok, i'll ask here for a lineage. I'm trying to continue a lineage, but i'm unsure of what exactly i should ask (or search) to let me continue.

I need a mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QNJIV

What should i look for?

If this is not the right place to ask, please just let me know and i'll delete my post. I apologize if it so. smile.gif

That in particular is a rainbow/red variety of Copper and CB ones of those drop in the Alpine and Forest. The egg description reads "This egg gleams with a reddish shine."

They aren't common, but they aren't terribly rare either. If you have trouble catching one yourself you could try trading for one :3

That in particular is a rainbow/red variety of Copper and CB ones of those drop in the Alpine and Forest. The egg description reads "This egg gleams with a reddish shine."

They aren't common, but they aren't terribly rare either. If you have trouble catching one yourself you could try trading for one :3

I never was able to even SEE -a copper in the various biome! biggrin.gif Trading would be the best thing, thinking of my bad luck in catching things biggrin.gif

Edited by SkinDrake

What exactly are you trying to do ?

Have you heard of the show Once Upon A Time? It's my current obsession, so I wanted to create a personal lineage dedicated to the show. A lot of the parents names were never revealed, so they are categorized as an "unknown" character. But the parents are necessary to keep the siblings together in the lineage. I originally planned on killing the unknowns, but I don't want to risk ruining the Lineage, so I will just keep them unnamed and abandon them, I suppose c:

@SkinDrake - Here's a couple useful threads for your problem ^~^

Cave Born Trading

Cave Born Gifters

The Giving Tree

And you already know about Breeding, Gifting c:

Except that in the Giving Tree and Breeding, Gifting, you cannot ask for caveborns (you may be lucky to get one in the Giving Tree, but more often than not it'll be a bred one).

Have you heard of the show Once Upon A Time? It's my current obsession, so I wanted to create a personal lineage dedicated to the show. A lot of the parents names were never revealed, so they are categorized as an "unknown" character. But the parents are necessary to keep the siblings together in the lineage. I originally planned on killing the unknowns, but I don't want to risk ruining the Lineage, so I will just keep them unnamed and abandon them, I suppose c:

@SkinDrake - Here's a couple useful threads for your problem ^~^

Cave Born Trading

Cave Born Gifters

The Giving Tree

And you already know about Breeding, Gifting c:

Never heard of it, no. I don't have cable or anything, and I'm not in the US, so...

Can you not call them Unknown xxx or something ? rather than releasing them...

So I decided to try summoning a Guardian of Nature. According to the Wiki, there's a higher chance of summoning with more trios. I have a full one, and I have two out of three toward a second trio, but I was wondering how much the chance increases? If that's a number anyone knows, I'm kinda curious.

Oh and if my original trio is still on cooldown and I use the second to do summon, will my odds still be increased or not? Thanks in advance! biggrin.gif

You can't try to summon again until the action itself is off cool down. Doesn't matter if you have one set or ten, you can still only perform the action once every x number of days (30 days? )

I'd like to know how much increasing the number of sets really does increase the success rate too.

I didn't get my third GON until I had seven or eight sets and years of trying. But I see new players post that they pop out GONs with just one or two sets without half trying...so who really knows.