Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Closed until further notice, basically. The list stopped working sometime last Summer, I think?

Closed until further notice, basically. The list stopped working sometime last Summer, I think?

I figured as much, thank you

This isn't a DC question, but has TJ abandoned the Leetles site? It seems almost dead on the boards.

I have a (probably stupid) question. I skimmed through the FAQ and didn't see it answered, and I searched and didn't find a thread.

My question is: How do you get the Leetles in DC? I've seen them on the wiki, but I just recently found someone with one on their scroll. Are they special event items?

I have a (probably stupid) question. I skimmed through the FAQ and didn't see it answered, and I searched and didn't find a thread.

My question is: How do you get the Leetles in DC? I've seen them on the wiki, but I just recently found someone with one on their scroll. Are they special event items?

The leetle trees? They drop in the forest. No special times. Just keep your eye out and click!

Do you mean a Leetle Tree - that's the only one we can all get - you hunt in the Forest. For AGES biggrin.gif

ONE player has a stack of pancakes - but no-one else can ever get one.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by fuzzbucket

Leetle Trees drop in the Forest. They're pretty rare, but they're limited to 1 per scroll so many users won't be able to grab them.

Non-Catholic player here, so just double checking. The Festival of Eggs should be this weekend, right?

Non-Catholic player here, so just double checking. The Festival of Eggs should be this weekend, right?

Assuming it happens, yes. Not that it is exclusively Catholic - all Christians do the Easter thing xd.png

Assuming it happens, yes. Not that it is exclusively Catholic - all Christians do the Easter thing xd.png

I know, but I'm Orthodox and our Easter is in May so that's why I was asking. Anyway, thanks smile.gif

I know, but I'm Orthodox and our Easter is in May so that's why I was asking. Anyway, thanks smile.gif

smile.gif

Sorry - just been in a row on another forum with someone who argues that Anglicans aren't Christian xd.png

Hello everyone. Asking if there is an Incubate for me thread? Like Influence for me, but you know, with reds. I remember seeing one a while ago. Is it still here? I searched for it with the search engine but I couldn't find it. Also, why is it such a struggle to us the search function? I have a hard time finding anything while using it, is there a trick to making its usage more effective? Anyway, the main worry here is the Incubate thread, thanks!

Hello everyone. Asking if there is an Incubate for me thread? Like Influence for me, but you know, with reds. I remember seeing one a while ago. Is it still here? I searched for it with the search engine but I couldn't find it. Also, why is it such a struggle to us the search function? I have a hard time finding anything while using it, is there a trick to making its usage more effective? Anyway, the main worry here is the Incubate thread, thanks!

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171193

(Found with search biggrin.gif)

If it's only one egg - PM me NOW (I am about to be AFK for a bit.).

Edited by fuzzbucket

Dunno if it's my computer or a problem at DC's end.

When I try and scroll down my scroll, I get about three scrolls in and I get...

user posted image

Anyone else getting this, or just me?

Dunno if it's my computer or a problem at DC's end.

When I try and scroll down my scroll, I get about three scrolls in and I get...

<snip>

Anyone else getting this, or just me?

I think it's just you? I looked at your scroll both on Firefox and on Chrome and didn't have an issue. Granted, my Chrome is very very old so if it's a problem with a new Chrome version I wouldn't see it.

I think it's just you? I looked at your scroll both on Firefox and on Chrome and didn't have an issue. Granted, my Chrome is very very old so if it's a problem with a new Chrome version I wouldn't see it.

I'm with him. It looks fine to me (and so does mine !)

What browser is that ? It comes up a LOT as a Chrome issue, if you google for it. Suggestions include broken flash and a windows 10 issue....

https://www.xtremerain.com/fix-aw-snap-page-crashes-chrome/

I have a question maybe someone knows an answer to this and maybe not:

I went to TJ's take and leave an egg link and noticed there was no eggs so as I sometimes do I bred some nice eggs to leave there, ones I am sure people would like (shiny eggs). An hour later I check the eggs I bred are all gone but there are no new eggs, in fact there are no eggs in there at all.

Now it is possible to leave an egg and not take an egg but the site I believe is designed so you can only get an egg by leaving an egg. So shouldn't there be three eggs in there of some kind, since I left three eggs? I have now bred four nice eggs and left them there. Is there some glitch that is allowing people to take an egg and not leave one?

I have a question maybe someone knows an answer to this and maybe not:

I went to TJ's take and leave an egg link and noticed there was no eggs so as I sometimes do I bred some nice eggs to leave there, ones I am sure people would like (shiny eggs). An hour later I check the eggs I bred are all gone but there are no new eggs, in fact there are no eggs in there at all.

Now it is possible to leave an egg and not take an egg but the site I believe is designed so you can only get an egg by leaving an egg. So shouldn't there be three eggs in there of some kind, since I left three eggs? I have now bred four nice eggs and left them there. Is there some glitch that is allowing people to take an egg and not leave one?

I do know of a way that can be done. It's not nice - but yes, it can be done sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hello everyone, I am very much wondering if there is ANY way at all to somehow get my scroll name changed, even if its only once and by having to ask an admin or something.

I have for a very long time been wanting to change my scroll name to something better, preferably my main screen name I use at almost every site now and I'm getting pretty tired of using my character name that is completely unrelated to dragons in every way.

So yeah, really really really hoping there is some way it can be done, but I have a pretty sad feeling its not going to be possible. T-T'

Hello everyone, I am very much wondering if there is ANY way at all to somehow get my scroll name changed, even if its only once and by having to ask an admin or something.

I have for a very long time been wanting to change my scroll name to something better, preferably my main screen name I use at almost every site now and I'm getting pretty tired of using my character name that is completely unrelated to dragons in every way.

So yeah, really really really hoping there is some way it can be done, but I have a pretty sad feeling its not going to be possible. T-T'

Basically - you're right - it won't happen.... TJ is working on a way for us to do it ourselves, but...

Somewhere in the bowels of suggestions there is a thread about this; if you can find it, bump it ! But there are issues attached.

Basically - you're right - it won't happen.... TJ is working on a way for us to do it ourselves, but...

Somewhere in the bowels of suggestions there is a thread about this; if you can find it, bump it ! But there are issues attached.

Dangit, I was really afraid of that, I really hate my current user name but I definitely can't go making a new scroll as there's no way to transfer over my dragons, plus, that would be against site policy. I really hope he does succeed in making it so we an change our scroll name eventually.

Even if its just once, I just need once.

Are the dragon rarities from the DC wiki up to date? If not, does any other website/thread have them?

Are the dragon rarities from the DC wiki up to date? If not, does any other website/thread have them?

That would have been a question for the wiki thread https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150846 since the wiki is not an official part of the site wink.gif

And no, they aren't. I think your best bet is to go by the trading threads, the wiki Dragon Types page for a rough overview, and the Questions about a trade thread https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109066