Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Maybe it's a ratio issue. I bred my Heartstealers but the clutch produced only 2 eggs (I bred one of them with a RA, one egg was a Heartstealer and the other one was a RA), I kept one and only one egg went to the ap. My Heartseekers produced a 4 egg multi. So maybe it's the ratios that didn't help also.

I've been trying to do the day two story of Giant Wings and Shiny Things. Clicking "The next day" works; I get taken to a page that says "Into the Depths" at the top. But when I click the link that says "Meadow Clearing" it takes me to the start of day one's story and I get stuck in the loop of that story until I get to a page that says "Go home." But once I'm home I'm back at the beginning of this whole thing.

I'll try hard refreshing and clearing my cache I guess?

EDIT: That seems to have done it!

Edited by Vrack

In my experience, that's pretty typical. Heartstealers are the newest breedable Valentine so there's a much smaller population of them available to be bred than the older breeds, first of all. Secondly, because this is the first year anyone can get bred Heartstealers, the eggs are being snatched up right away, even the messy ones, so that they don't get a chance to pile up. To a lesser degree the same is true of the second most recent ones, the Radiant Angels. I've seen more of those than Stealers, but not too many more.

I don't know how much impact the ratios have. I only got two eggs each from my Heartstealers, but I figured it was because I bred to CB Gold and CB Silver. But it's possible that also impacts things. You'd think it'd work in the other direction, though, since the newer species would be underpopulated.

I noticed the same phenomenon at Christmastime with the Mistletoes. It's less true at Halloween because people aren't limited in CB quantity so there are more to breed, but even so, Desipis eggs were definitely less common and more quickly snatched than those of older breeds this past Halloween.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Does anyone know if there's a topic for Radiant Angel breedings? I've looked for it, but had no luck finding it. :/

Does anyone know if there's a topic for Radiant Angel breedings? I've looked for it, but had no luck finding it. :/

Here you go! biggrin.gif

Guys, it may be a stupid question and I may look like a dumb blonde, (blonde and proud) but what does 'trading for names' mean? Is it like when someone has a dragon called 'Dragon' and some other user asks them to change the name in exchange for an egg? Or what? How does it work?

Guys, it may be a stupid question and I may look like a dumb blonde, (blonde and proud) but what does 'trading for names' mean? Is it like when someone has a dragon called 'Dragon' and some other user asks them to change the name in exchange for an egg? Or what? How does it work?

Pretty much. If user A wants to name their dragon "Bob" for various reasons, but that name is already taken by user B they can arrange for B to unname Bob and A will give them something in return for their troubles.

Just a tiny question, why there are no Heartstealings in the AP?

Since Valentine's Day event started, that I rarely saw any. Are they rare or something?

Just a tiny question, why there are no Heartstealings in the AP?

Since Valentine's Day event started, that I rarely saw any. Are they rare or something?

they are the newest so less to breed, and if others are like myself ,I was able to trade my bred eggs early on so none left to breed at the end.

I can't get passed today's story (4).

It says:

- Look closer at the collection

- Wait for him to speak

and I've already gone through both options multiple times just in case.

I have cleared my cookies/cache. Restarted. Everything.

It says:

- Wait for him to speak

I seem to be stuck here too.

It says:

- Wait for him to speak

By the look of the news thread I think everyone is experiencing this. I have all previous items and its the same for me.

update from said news thread: Thuban has said its being worked on to be fixed for both rounds of loops found

patience (is a word that usually makes us more impatient)

Is there a Breeding thread where you can just list your lineages that you are able to breed in case someone is interested?

Kind of like a Wishlist, but with lineages you have to offer?

I think most people just make a google site or spreadsheet and just link to that in their signature. Otherwise, I'm not aware of such a thread, except a holiday-specific one: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=112910 (Special Release Offspring Gifting)

Okay, thanks for your reply. I think I'll make my own site, since my Wishlist is it's own site now too.

This question is regarding prize dragons. I know of one user who won the prize dragon lotto twice. Were they the only one or were there more? Not looking for names of any player(s) who won multiple times (at least not publically anyways, but privately I'd be happy to know if such a person/s exist), just curious if it happened more than once?

Thanks!

This question is regarding prize dragons. I know of one user who won the prize dragon lotto twice. Were they the only one or were there more? Not looking for names of any player(s) who won multiple times (at least not publically anyways, but privately I'd be happy to know if such a person/s exist), just curious if it happened more than once?

Thanks!

There were at least two such players. There's one player with two CB prizes (I believe they're inactive now) and one player with a CB prize and a CB Holly.

Does anyone know the dimensions of our forum signatures? The width and the height of the visible portion?

This is a very silly question, but I have to ask it. It's been bugging me for awhile.

Do CB Alamandines and Spessartines exist for normal, non-donating, non-Prize winning players? I only ask because I've been camping the Alpine and Coast almost 24/7 for three days and haven't seen one, but I see a lot of people (who are Prize winners) who want to trade Alamandines/Spessartines.

I'm not jealous or anything, I got a ton when they were first released. I am really just curious if these are still available to normal players. smile.gif

This is a very silly question, but I have to ask it. It's been bugging me for awhile.

Do CB Alamandines and Spessartines exist for normal, non-donating, non-Prize winning players? I only ask because I've been camping the Alpine and Coast almost 24/7 for three days and haven't seen one, but I see a lot of people (who are Prize winners) who want to trade Alamandines/Spessartines.

I'm not jealous or anything, I got a ton when they were first released. I am really just curious if these are still available to normal players. smile.gif

Yep, they are still available to everyone.

They are just so much rarer than most people give them credit for.

Good luck hunting though!

Also question:

What do people use to create previews of lineages? Is it just like a photoshop program, or does some site have options? I know Allure has one but that requires dragon codes.

Edited by Clya

Also question:

What do people use to create previews of lineages? Is it just like a photoshop program, or does some site have options? I know Allure has one but that requires dragon codes.

I use Photoshop. But then, I used to be a computer graphics designer by trade, so it's easy for me. But yeah, print screen, open it in a image program, cut, paste, trim, save. Upload to photobucket.

Consider them to be equivalent to CB metallics, at least for now. They exist, but only for people with insane luck or valuable things to trade.

I found a blank lineage template in one of the holiday planning threads. Here. Download lineage tiles as needed, copy and paste into the template within your favorite image editing software, profit.