Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone know how many CB Soulpeace dragons there are?

As far as I know, exactly 3 CB Soulpeaces. 2 of these are owned by TJ09 himself.

The valentines day dragons are monogendered right?

So far that has always been the case and since the new eggs are not available for influence it seems it is true for them as well.

So far that has always been the case and since the new eggs are not available for influence it seems it is true for them as well.

Thank you smile.gif

As far as I know, exactly 3 CB Soulpeaces. 2 of these are owned by TJ09 himself.

Thanks, thats a shame.

I know one was an HM Prize from the last raffle we had.

Can anyone tell me what the breed of the father is in this pretty lineage for my little Heartstealer?

Edited by MaskedDeath

Can anyone tell me what the breed of the father is in this pretty lineage for my little Heartseeker?

Aegis, the 2015 Christmas dragon,

If you bite a holiday dragon, does the new vampire count towards the breed limit still? Or are you able to grab another holiday dragon from the cave?

If you bite a holiday dragon, does the new vampire count towards the breed limit still? Or are you able to grab another holiday dragon from the cave?

Vampires are their own breed so it shouldn't count. Back when the limits were permanent, zombies would prevent you from getting new ones though.

I THINK zombies from CB holidays DO prevent you getting another CB actually. Be very careful !

I THINK zombies from CB holidays DO prevent you getting another CB actually. Be very careful !

It wouldn't matter, lol. Zombies are Halloween only and they don't have CB limits. You wouldn't be able to get another CB valentine of this year next V-day if you do something to them before then.

It wouldn't matter, lol. Zombies are Halloween only and they don't have CB limits. You wouldn't be able to get another CB valentine of this year next V-day if you do something to them before then.

Oops. Fair point biggrin.gif

Vampires are their own breed so it shouldn't count. Back when the limits were permanent, zombies would prevent you from getting new ones though.

Yeah, I think that's what I was remembering so I wasn't sure what the current situation was.

Seeing the wall of current V-day eggs, where a single egg can sit for the entire 5 minutes and not gets grabbed, makes me a little interested in trying to make a Valentine Vampire. Years ago, I wouldn't have done it with a CB since they were so hard to get, but it seems like everyone is able to grab their 2 without any issue this year.

Thanks! smile.gif

Unless it dies. I think if it dies, since the egg takes up a slot for two weeks, that will count towards the limit.

Unless it dies. I think if it dies, since the egg takes up a slot for two weeks, that will count towards the limit.

I seem to remember that happening to people. Bite a holiday egg, it died, then they couldn't grab another. Come to think of it... even if it turned, doesn't it still keep you from grabbing another if you have that one and another already? Like the Vampire still counts as the holiday? For some reason I'm thinking it worked that way in the past, not sure if it does now.

I seem to remember that happening to people. Bite a holiday egg, it died, then they couldn't grab another. Come to think of it... even if it turned, doesn't it still keep you from grabbing another if you have that one and another already? Like the Vampire still counts as the holiday? For some reason I'm thinking it worked that way in the past, not sure if it does now.

Vampires count as their own breed, so successful turns should be okay.

I tried to find a thread where to ask this, since is not really help-related, but failed. I've been in the AP for hours, can someone tell me why there are quite more Arsani eggs than anything else? I would have expected a majority of Heartstealing since they were the newest ones.

I tried to find a thread where to ask this, since is not really help-related, but failed. I've been in the AP for hours, can someone tell me why there are quite more Arsani eggs than anything else? I would have expected a majority of Heartstealing since they were the newest ones.

More years of earlier ones means more to breed now that there are no limits and the Heartsteelers being last years go really, really quick because people want more of them to make their sets.

Edit: and no worries, this is exactly the kind of question this thread is for. biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonLady86

The wall has rotated between the different breeds, I think. I've seen a couple of Sweetling walls, a Heartseeker wall or two, a bunch of Arsani walls, and even a Val '09 wall.

Here's a little more detail about them:

Let's say there are 100 caveborn eggs given out each year, and each year each of those caveborn dragons produces 2 offspring. That means that this year, we only have 200 bred Heartstealers, since they are the most current. However, the Radiant Angels from 2014 will have 800 offspring (200 from 2015, and then 600 for this year), and so on.

So, the older dragons have the *possibility* to have more generations bred, and thus more overall offspring - so it is more likely to find a '09 Valentine, in theory, than it is to find a Heartstealer. And, Heartstealers are more likely to be claimed quickly, since people have fewer of them, and may want both additional breeding stock as well as hatchlings to freeze.

In practice, it seems that most of the older dragons rotate. Throughout the last week, I've seen walls of nothing but Sweetlings, nothing but Arsani, Heartseekers, etc. I haven't seen a wall of just RA or Heartstealers, but we may see RA walls next year.

The wall has rotated between the different breeds, I think. I've seen a couple of Sweetling walls, a Heartseeker wall or two, a bunch of Arsani walls, and even a Val '09 wall.

I've seen a single Heartstealer on each wall, refreshed over 50 times and I finally got one yesterday. I haven't seen another since.

I've seen a single Heartstealer on each wall, refreshed over 50 times and I finally got one yesterday. I haven't seen another since.

Agreed, there haven't been many Heartstealers. Plenty of Heartseekers, though (11 in the AP as I type this), which is what my answer mentioned.