Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Umm, would someone please take a look at the second adult on my Scroll - it SHOULD be the orange Xeno, but I'm seeing the one from the Volcano even though the hatchie was the orange one.

The second adult xeno is a mageia one. Is that what you expected?

The second adult xeno is a mageia one. Is that what you expected?

It was this hatchie http://dragcave.net/lineage/MR1Kb

that was showing as an adult Xeno from the Volcano. It has since corrected probably due to my hard ref. Thanks for looking though.

Cleared cookies, cache and tried different browsers but no result yet.  sad.gif
I can't use influence either. Cleared cache and cookies and tried two different browsers, nothing seems to help. huh.gif

Same here. Firefox, IE, Chrome... doesn't matter. Clicking Influence just redirects back to Actions. And I mean "redirect" in the technical sense -- "hitting the influence page URL receives an HTTP status code 302 from the server and is redirected to the actions page URL."

user posted image

Have you tried deleting your cookies by hand ? I just influenced with no prob - firefox.

OR - it does seem to be a referrer thing - make sure they ARE enabled ?

But there is a thread - maybe join in...

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170274

Edited by fuzzbucket

I just successfully sent one to you. o.o

I got it, but I'm still getting errors every time I try to send one. sad.gif

This is the email I get:

Mail Delivery Subsystem

Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:56:39 -0400

from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<person's email was in here, I removed it for their privacy>

(reason: 550 5.2.0 38wg1r0051Xj88Y018whS0 Message rejected due to DMARC. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#DM000001)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to mx2.comcast.net.:

>>> DATA

<<< 550 5.2.0 38wg1r0051Xj88Y018whS0 Message rejected due to DMARC. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#DM000001

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

I got it, but I'm still getting errors every time I try to send one. sad.gif

This is the email I get:

Mail Delivery Subsystem

Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:56:39 -0400

from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<person's email was in here, I removed it for their privacy>

(reason: 550 5.2.0 38wg1r0051Xj88Y018whS0 Message rejected due to DMARC. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#DM000001)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to mx2.comcast.net.:

>>> DATA

<<< 550 5.2.0 38wg1r0051Xj88Y018whS0 Message rejected due to DMARC. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#DM000001

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Try sending me one. Cuz the DMARC thing is the usual message you get when the address is either no longer active or their provider has been blocked by YOUR provider for spamming...

ETA (after reading up some more) your provider or theirs may be blocking all emails sent through a third party....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have an issue that is really confusing. Yesterday I was breeding a bunch of eggs to the AP and kept the Golden Shimmer that I bred to lock myself to make APing the eggs a bit easier. I was going to gift the Gold shimmer when I was done, but when I checked the egg today I saw that it already had some views. By all reasons it should not have any because I have my scroll hidden and I know for a fact I didn't add any eggs to click sites. I have others eggs on my scroll as well and they don't have any views, just the Shimmer.

What could cause this? It's not possible that someone was able to see my egg and add it to a hatchery, is it? huh.gif

If they know one of the names of the egg's parents, they can just check progeny pages, unless you've fogged your egg.

If they know one of the names of the egg's parents, they can just check progeny pages, unless you've fogged your egg.

Ouch, I didn't even think about that. I didn't have it fogged either. It's not sick though, so that's a good thing. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind for next time about fogging it.

Have the eggs stopped shuffeling after that last downtime?

If it helps, I'm experiencing the same thing. There are no new eggs in two biomes now

It looks like that. And Coast and Forest are empty now. Something is wrong :/

I was just wondering the same. I guess some automatic background program stopped, or something.

edit: on the other hand, incubate and influence confirmation pages now show the egg in question, too! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm getting eggs in all biomes.

Because the hourly drop still works and filled up the biomes again. But the 5 minute shuffle is gone. This is a boring day in the cave ...

Huh. I thought I was seeing things when I came back after a 5min shuffle should have happened and the egg codes were all the same. Wonder if this is a glitch or a long-term change?

Anybody else seeing the Spirit Wards in their glowing form? Mine are still at their night form. Did a hard refresh and also looked at another scroll I weren't before (to avoid saved images) but they're still glowing.

Anybody else seeing the Spirit Wards in their glowing form? Mine are still at their night form. Did a hard refresh and also looked at another scroll I weren't before (to avoid saved images) but they're still glowing.

Yes. Just checked one of my males and he's still in the first stage of glow. His son (an s2 hatchie) is still glowing too. huh.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I am also, at 7:54am scroll time.

Guess TJ is working on the Encyclopedia problem with Spirit Wards now.

Maybe that's also the reason why the 5 minutes shuffle on the cave has stopped (at least I hope it's not a permanent change).

Guess TJ is working on the Encyclopedia problem with Spirit Wards now.

Maybe that's also the reason why the 5 minutes shuffle on the cave has stopped (at least I hope it's not a permanent change).

Maybe? Since the biomes keep emptying out without any new eggs being added until the start of the new hour, I'm thinking it's probably not intentional. But I have noticed that the lag at the top of the hour has pretty much completely disappeared.