Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I have been having a problem clicking on the actions of ANY dragon, it gives me an error screen with a tombstone and links to forum and irc, except for the dead eggs on my scroll

cache is empty, cookies deleted

edit: still not able to get into any actions of any of my live dragons

This has been happening to me too sad.gif

and my sister as well on her computer.

Tried it on my phone, and I'm getting the same frustrating results.

Did everything I could think of - clearing cache etc. agh

Actually, yesterday my sister couldn't log into her account at all because DC gave that error page with the tombstone, while my account was working fine. Thankfully it worked for her in a few hours, but the actions thing is still not working for either of us sad.gif

I have been having a problem clicking on the actions of ANY dragon, it gives me an error screen with a tombstone and links to forum and irc, except for the dead eggs on my scroll

That hasn't happened to me at all. Have you tried using a computer with a different ip address?

That hasn't happened to me at all. Have you tried using a computer with a different ip address?

yep still the same

Hmmmm, then I'm not sure what the issue is.  What browser are you using?

chrome (i have also tried firefox and internet explorer, as well as my phone)

and its still doing it... this is frustrating, i have eggs that need influencing to continue a lineage but I cannot influence them....

Edited by Zerhai

Anyone else having trouble sending emails through the forum? The last two I've sent, my email has told me didn't make it through.

Anyone else having trouble sending emails through the forum? The last two I've sent, my email has told me didn't make it through.

I just successfully sent one to you. o.o

I am also having this problem. sad.gif

chrome (i have also tried firefox and internet explorer, as well as my phone)

and its still doing it... this is frustrating, i have eggs that need influencing to continue a lineage but I cannot influence them....

I am still having the same problem, i have even tried accessing it from different locations... still giving me the same error message, and I hope the eggs that I had needed to influence have hatched without being influenced.... i could not even abandon an egg if i wanted to...

Edited by Zerhai

I am still having the same problem, i have even tried accessing it from different locations... still giving me the same error message, and I hope the eggs that I had needed to influence have hatched without being influenced.... i could not even abandon an egg if i wanted to...

Same for me. I can't do any of the things I would like to be doing - no breeding, no influencing, no abandoning. sad.gif

I have experienced this as well. also on different devices and with different browsers.

However i can telport via "account" and then go to the "active transfer" page, I can then select teleport for every dragon available so it does not seem to be completely broken.

OK, I read the site's Terms and Conditions ever since I registered here, and it doesn't say anywhere that keeping your scroll hidden is against the rules, but I'd still like to make sure. Keeping your scroll hidden for as long as you wish isn't against the rules, right? Ever since mine was viewbombed I don't feel comfortable showing it off and I'd like to keep it hidden (it's too much of a fuss to hide a slightly larger number of growing creatures (ten and above).

You can keep your scroll hidden forever if you'd like. It's not against the rules whatsoever. smile.gif

A hidden scroll brings up the message

You can’t seem to find the scroll you’re looking for...

Quite few scrolls - with gold trophies yet - bring up the

You pick up the scroll labeled “name” but it does not yet have anything written on it.

What does THAT indicate ? I thought the hidden message might have changed but clearly that's not it.

A hidden scroll brings up the message

Quite few scrolls - with gold trophies yet - bring up the

What does THAT indicate ? I thought the hidden message might have changed but clearly that's not it.

They probably set it to only show growing creatures.

They probably set it to only show growing creatures.

ninja.gif You may very well be right.... I must test that some time when I have nothing growing !

The wiki doesn't say ... What color of Striped do you get from Hellhorse?

edit: okay, after some further breedings ... I got a White Striped from a male Hellhorse.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Can an egg die of softshell if it got sick under 4d? I just have a stubborn shimmer with 4996 553 5 at 3d23 and a small hole. It wasn't soft at 4d1....

Edit now it has 5096 565 5 and big hole and it's still soft....

Edit: hatched, I fogged it immediately. I'm still curious if an egg can die so.

Edited by Darth Krande

Can an egg die of softshell if it got sick under 4d? I just have a stubborn shimmer with 4996 553 5 at 3d23 and a small hole. It wasn't soft at 4d1....

I believe it technically can (especially if it's something like a sunset/sunrise and can't hatch at the time), but it's pretty unlikely if it's an ER egg. Prizes especially tend to be a bit difficult about getting sick right before hatching if they were incubated. As long as you're certain the egg meets every requirement for hatching, I'd suggest just bombing it 'til it hatches, then immediately fogging for at least 24 hours to clear the sickness and let it get back to a stable number of views for its age.

Edited by keijaidyyn

I've never had one die like that. I always hatch if they're already ER then fog for awhile. It's sick because even though it doesn't have enough views to hatch, hence being ER, it's gotten too many too fast.

Prizes, GoNs, avatars, and other stubborn breeds work best getting a steady stream of views throughout their young life. They are also less likely to get sick if not incubated.

I don't incubate, but I do have a habit of leaving everything till it is ER to put in hatcheries so mine always have gotten sick and I never lost one. That doesn't mean it can't happen, but it doesn't seem to happen often.

Yes. I have deliberately bombed one of my own to achieve exactly that.

What do other people imagine to explain the presence of Dinos. I admit that I am thinking of releasing mine.... my cheeses too... PURELY because they don't fit in anywhere in my headcanon.tongue.gif

What do other people imagine to explain the presence of Dinos. I admit that I am thinking of releasing mine.... my cheeses too... PURELY because they don't fit in anywhere in my headcanon.tongue.gif

They were mages who were trying to experience what it would be like to take on dragon form and became stuck as dinos. Or all people who inhabit Valkemare are descended from dinosaurs--hence the shoes.

Maybe the people who have summoned/raised cheeses don't have frequent access to dairy/cheese and need them for their cheese-based foods. They only eat their scales and skin that has been shed, of course. smile.gif

Either way, do what's right for you and your scroll.