Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Still can't play Snow Wars. The game has been down for me all day (GMT). It's crashing on the loading screen.  Tried all the usual suspects, cleared cache, history, turned it off then on again. Playing on my kindle with Silk.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The roof cannot be damaged - only moved. Have you something UNDER it, or the walls behind it or something ? It doesn't even SHOW when someone goes to attack.

I've had my roof damaged, thank you very much. As a funny aside, white dragons can always repair it, whether it's damaged or not - even if another white has just healed it and you're not under attack. XD Turth to be told, that was before the encore, so things might have changed.

So I am thinking of breeding pairs, and wondered if a Golden Floret can have a Purple Floret Egg? I don't want to mess up the color scheme if this can happen, and the only florets I have are matching the parents so I am unsure if it is possible.

23 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

So I am thinking of breeding pairs, and wondered if a Golden Floret can have a Purple Floret Egg? I don't want to mess up the color scheme if this can happen, and the only florets I have are matching the parents so I am unsure if it is possible.

https://dragcave.net/progeny/0ihhE

Hah, now I'm getting only purples:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/Sti5G

https://dragcave.net/progeny/HjHZ6

ah, phew, another golden:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/Arlft XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, olympe said:

I've had my roof damaged, thank you very much. As a funny aside, white dragons can always repair it, whether it's damaged or not - even if another white has just healed it and you're not under attack. XD Turth to be told, that was before the encore, so things might have changed.

That's odd - if you go to attack a fort, it isn't there to attack - so HOW ?

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That's odd - if you go to attack a fort, it isn't there to attack - so HOW ?

Area damage, probably.

Snow Wars has not been working for me all day. I am using Chrome on my Android tablet. The loading bar gets nearly done, then stops and I either get an error message or the sound loads but no picture. I am not navigating away from the page while waiting for it to load.

I have tried restarting my tablet, but that did not work. The game was loading fine last night. Would appreciate any help!

The battle function hasn't worked for me all day, not for random nor specific person.

Cleared cache, both soft and hard refresh, using Safari on mobile. (iPhone)

When I choose either option, the spinner spins twice then stops and nothing else happens.

Anyone else having battle issues? Any other suggestions of wat do?

Tried to access Snow Wars on my IPhone 6s using safari and the page crashes once the bar finishes loading. I hadn’t had any crashing issues previously the first few days when the game started, then used my laptop with safari with no issues, and now back in my phone it won’t work.

1 hour ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

The battle function hasn't worked for me all day, not for random nor specific person.

Cleared cache, both soft and hard refresh,

When I choose either option, the spinner spins twice then stops and nothing else happens.

Anyone else having battle issues? Any other suggestions of wat do?

The same is happpening to me. I'm using Chrome on notebook.

Help, please. I want to play. 

Mine's back up and working correctly again!

Yay and thank you so very much! Gonna go blow up all the things.

What about you guys who were also having issues? Any change?

23 minutes ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Mine worked for a little bit although some things were a little buggy, I fixed items in my fort and then when I refreshed the page, it loaded, but when I went to edit my fort it crashed, and now it’s back to crashing when the bar loads up again

Edited by JAK2002

Works in Chrome on my PC, except I can’t make walls turn into place, even by right clicking.   However, it won’t come up at all in my iPad, so it must be the mobile siite being wonky, still.  Does TJ know about this issue?  It began last night.

8 hours ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Nope. Still not working on my kindle with silk. I'm going to try it on one of my sons computers later so I can at least tidy every thing up before the event finishes. I'm disappointed I haven't had the last few days to play though.

12 hours ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Mine's still not working. 

I know it's been said somewhere, but can someone kindly link me to an official post stating that resources will stay after the end of the Snow Wars 2 event?

On 1/2/2019 at 3:42 PM, olympe said:

Hey WEIRD. If you go to the roof, it never shows repair is needed. (And, usefully, you can move it pretty much anywhere...) If you hover a white dragon over it it ALWAYS says needs 6 timber, even if another white just repaired it... It's very very odd.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Here you go!

Thanks!

For some reason, I can't use 'find on page' (ctrl+f) on DC. It works fine with other sites, but if I try to search for something on DC it doesn't find anything. This is really annoying as I use it a lot when sorting my dragons to find a particular breed. I'm using up-to-date Firefox, and this has never been an issue before.

Piemaster. It's in the credits that Marri posted in the Encore thread.