Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Thanks for the screenshot. I've notified TJ about this so he can look into it. 

You're welcome!

I have two minor AP related questions.

1. The AP sorts by lowest time to highest in a Z shaped way, right? So why is it that on the bottom row, you can sometimes see things like this: 4d14h, 4d14h, 4d15h, 4d14h...? Shouldn't the 4d15h be to the right of the rest?

2. Again related to AP times, but let's say I'm looking for an egg I abandoned that's showing at 4d14h. If most of the stuff in the AP is 4d14h but there are also a few 4d15h eggs, that means my egg must have already hit the AP, right? Since higher time eggs are starting to show?

17 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

As far as I know, holidays that grow up within the window for holiday breeding shouldn't be able to breed until that year's holiday period is over. You shouldn't be able to breed two generations of holiday dragons within the same year. If the Garlands are functioning differently, then I imagine it's probably a glitch. I'll let TJ know so he can look into it. 

...well, there go my happy plans out the window >:'(

Where did EATW go? :( I need my high volume viewbombing hatchery back 😭😭

3 hours ago, Princess Kiara said:

Where did EATW go? :( I need my high volume viewbombing hatchery back 😭😭

It was massively targeted by viewbombers LAST Christmas to the point of otherwise heathy eggs dying in minutes and permantly shut down because of it.

I just picked up 4 eggs from the cave just as it went down for maintenance. The eggs are on my scroll but I can't perform any actions or view them. I get "An error has occurred" with a tiny tombstone on the cave maintenance background. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions? 

What do you see if you try to find this egg? zlufV

Edited by Tawanda001

i can no longer play snow wars. tried to enter the game just after the hour, must have been when maintenance began, and now i just get the tombstone error message :(

i'd got up to level 8, and had tried clearing cache, logging in and out etc..

later, finally, i got the loading page insead of the error message, and now it's working again, though it took ages to load.

Edited by greycat

Hi folks! I built up my snow fort and built five "cannons" but then all of my cannons disappeared, and my progress on my fort disappeared as well.

1. I had begun building with everything on the far edge; then I changed it around a lot.

2. All of my changes disappeared and everything is back at the far edge. And all 5 of my weapons are gone. 

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

ETA: Everything seems to be working and saving fine now. Sorry for the bother! I love the game. 

NOTE: Below is after fort reverted. I had leveled up to Level 2, and my fort had 5 weapons/snow cannons. Before the changes somehow reverted, all of the snow had been piled close to the tent. Now it is out around the edges. And all my weapons are gone. 

FOHNsOQ.jpg?1

Edited by missy_

2 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

I just picked up 4 eggs from the cave just as it went down for maintenance. The eggs are on my scroll but I can't perform any actions or view them. I get "An error has occurred" with a tiny tombstone on the cave maintenance background. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions? 

What do you see if you try to find this egg? zlufV

I see your new egg. Cache clear, maybe ?

I can't do anything with my fort, neither on my laptop nor on my mobile. I was able to insert two elements this morning, but since then, I just can't seem to be able to use any items, or attack. I've tried a hard refresh, but that doesn't help. I can actually see the two items I've used (Corner and Wall) in the menu, but they're red, and that status hasn't changed, although I've checked several times during the day.

When I try to attack, I can't choose a weapon.

Help, please?

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I see your new egg. Cache clear, maybe ?

Thanks Fuzz, I finally got it to go away by clearing the cache and refreshing the error page instead of refreshing my scroll.

Does anyone have any idea what the Trojan Reindeer does? It's in the weapons section, but I can't use it to attack. Is it just a decorative piece?

How do I shut off the game music?  I want to listen to my music while online, and I'm missing how to toggle off the game music.

Editing to ask:  Where do you get timber from?  I woke up to piles of snow from overnight, but I've no way to repair my fort without timber.

Edited by Jocosa

I'm having a horrible time with the event... I need wood to fix my fort, but I can't get ANY wood.

I can't attack any other forts - the same exact fort keeps showing up and shooting at it does nothing. There's a little animation, but it does nothing. My cannons seem to be able to shoot infinitely.

How do you even get wood? I can't get exp. I've tried repairing stuff on my base and it says +whatever EXP but my exp bar does not increase.

What am I supposed to do?

4 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

I'm having a horrible time with the event... I need wood to fix my fort, but I can't get ANY wood.

I can't attack any other forts - the same exact fort keeps showing up and shooting at it does nothing. There's a little animation, but it does nothing. My cannons seem to be able to shoot infinitely.

How do you even get wood? I can't get exp. I've tried repairing stuff on my base and it says +whatever EXP but my exp bar does not increase.

Re: getting wood, I believe you need to wait until a tree stump appears in your building area (the same way the patches of snow spawn).

Edit: If you keep getting the same fort, exit the battle mode, then start over. Battle mode stays with one fort as long as you're in it, as far as I can tell, even if you don't always see it.

Edited by pinkgothic

11 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

if it isn't putting your cannon on cooldown the object is already destroyed.  

I think they do until the tombstone disappears.  If its a zombie it only shows when the zombies are visible.  

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

Re: getting wood, I believe you need to wait until a tree stump appears in your building area (the same way the patches of snow spawn).

for those of us for whom they DO spawn. Some of us aren't getting any :(

41 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yeah, I know; I'm one of those people. XD I figured I'll get some eventually. Got some by now! \o/

Edited by pinkgothic

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Me either. Not a one since event start.

I also can't target a specific person. I hover over that option, it lights up, I click it. It asks me to pick a weapon, I do. It then takes me to a random fort.