Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Click on the little arrow beside your name at the top left. You will get a drop-down menu. Click on account settings and that will take you to another menu that includes editing your signature.

@XxTheCorruptxX I recommend you read this thread on "how to use the new forum" that Ruby Eyes wrote back when this forum format was new. It explains a lot of stuff that I can't. XD 

On 8/13/2018 at 12:58 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

At the age of 5 days or older. So without incubate, it needs to be less than 2 days on the coundown, not 3 days.

Man I love this thread.  I was looking for the thread about turning Siyats purple and couldn't find it.  Click into here and Ruby's got the answer right where I need it.  So I'll keep this next batch fogged a bit longer then.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, celis said:

Man I love this thread.  I was looking for the thread about turning Siyats purple and couldn't find it.  Click into here and Ruby's got the answer right where I need it.  So I'll keep this next batch fogged a bit longer then.

Thank you!

In the future, you can look at the release thread for the egg you're wondering about, people figure out the mechanics there and the correct answer is usually pinned so easy to find! In the rare case where it hasn't been figured out by the time the thread closes (if it's a very drawn out mechanic like LHs), there will be a dedicated thread in Site Discussion trying to get the answer.

Does floret colour have a breed pattern like Lunar / fire gem etc or is it random like Striped?

Is it my imagination or is the default font colour on the forum a shade of darkest grey rather than black ?

This is what I typed just normally.

This is what I typed and then set the colour to black. Are my eyes deceiving me - is that not the same colour as the rest of this post ? (It doesn't MATTER except for copypasting in a game I'm in...)

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is it my imagination or is the default font colour on the forum a shade of darkest grey rather than black ?

This is what I typed and then set the colour to black. Are my eyes deceiving me - is that not the same colour as the rest of this post ? (It doesn't MATTER except for copypasting in a game I'm in...)

Nothing wrong with your eyes, you're right, it's a very dark gray but it's not black.

THANK you. Must be more carefuller in the game, then. (at 73, my eyes do deceive me at times - but not usually for colour !)

If an egg is warded, then abandoned or teleported, does the ward wear off?

9 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Pure white on black is a bit harsh, so it's pretty common nowadays to use a dark gray for text instead.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:15 PM, olympe said:

Considering all these unwritten rules for the trading hub, I'm almost afraid to ask for unwritten rules on dragon names. The topmost adults on my scroll are named this:

also called olympe on the boards          
I breed most stuff on request          
Feel free to send me a PM          
  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo          

I've had these names for years now, and I'm almost afraid to ask: Is this even allowed right now???

I see no problem with that. I have several dragons outlining my "scroll rules" (which are currently falling off first page I need to sort) None of your names are inappropriate. Most people have some sort of setup like this. Mine are just the total opposite indicating I am not to be PMed for breedings.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:15 PM, olympe said:

Considering all these unwritten rules for the trading hub, I'm almost afraid to ask for unwritten rules on dragon names. The topmost adults on my scroll are named this:

also called olympe on the boards          
I breed most stuff on request          
Feel free to send me a PM          
  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo          

I've had these names for years now, and I'm almost afraid to ask: Is this even allowed right now???

On 8/6/2018 at 8:18 PM, Kaini said:

As far as I know that's fine - someone else asked the same thing here. But it's a good question and I'm kinda hoping TJ will pop in on it.

He did answer and say there was no problem :)

5 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Pure white on black is a bit harsh, so it's pretty common nowadays to use a dark gray for text instead.

Fair enough - I just needed stuff to be all the same colour, and when copying coloured text and needing it changed, I went for default (as you do) and then some of the OTHER text looked wrong. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Fair enough - I just needed stuff to be all the same colour, and when copying coloured text and needing it changed, I went for default (as you do) and then some of the OTHER text looked wrong. Thanks.

To make it all the default style again, you can use that "Remove Format" button:

image.png.4285f7b5b2cf08647b10d8a2a5120d09.png

7 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I've had this issue before, but she's on like 4 hatching sites and still hasn't matured....is she okay? https://dragcave.net/lineage/iXkVk

I don't want to lose her!

Has she been stunned, perchance? That will wear off 2 days after it has been applied.

She wasn't stunned, but I forgot about her and left her fogged for 2 days.

So, I've been off the site for about a year, and one of the new things that I'm confused about, is that we can now apparently get CBs of old holidays during their season? When did this happen?

37 minutes ago, shadowfighter said:

So, I've been off the site for about a year, and one of the new things that I'm confused about, is that we can now apparently get CBs of old holidays during their season? When did this happen?

With Halloween last year, and continued for Christmas and Valentine's.  Whether i t will continue this year, only the shadow knows. Or TJ09...probably TJ09

For Christmas and Valentines it is still only possible to have 2 CBs of each breed, though. For Halloween you can pick up as many more as you like and have room for.

So, I recently started giving names to my dragons- and I've noticed that some children have vanished from the pages of dragons that they laid (for lack of a better word).  An example of this my two copper dragons, whom had at least two children about an hour ago. Now there's only one listed.

Should I be concerned?

On an extra, likely irrelevant note: I was looking with the hope that the people who had them would name the descendents with equally silly titles. I also had one or two inspirations for more names while doing so.

Edit two: And now they're suddenly back. Wierd.

Edited by Montre

41 minutes ago, Montre said:

So, I recently started giving names to my dragons- and I've noticed that some children have vanished from the pages of dragons that they laid (for lack of a better word).  An example of this my two copper dragons, whom had at least two children about an hour ago. Now there's only one listed.

Should I be concerned?

On an extra, likely irrelevant note: I was looking with the hope that the people who had them would name the descendents with equally silly titles. I also had one or two inspirations for more names while doing so.

Edit two: And now they're suddenly back. Wierd.

If the child is an egg it will poof when it's fogged.