Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

14 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just note that if they activated email notifications for their account, they will get a copy of each PM no matter if you later withdraw it or not. So if you send someone a transfer and find out it's the wrong recipient, you better not only remove them from the conversation but also cancel the teleport and re-make it.

Ooooh very good to know!! I hadn't even thought about emails. 

Is there any place where players announce when it's good to start prepairing zombie fodder for July 31st?

Is there a reason I can't find the make new post button on some parts of the forum? Specifically the dragon request part, but I've noticed it elsewhere.

Dragon Requests is currently closed, so no new suggestions can be posted there. That might also be the case with other areas that you are looking at. If there is a little lock symbol on the left beside the thread, it means it has been closed by a mod and no one else can post there.

@Quetzals You might try the thread Zombie Advice. It is an old thread and may not have new posts, but it does have some good information.

Edited by purplehaze

23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Dragon Requests is currently closed, so no new suggestions can be posted there. That might also be the case with other areas that you are looking at. If there is a little lock symbol on the left beside the thread, it means it has been closed by a mod and no one else can post there.

@Quetzals You might try the thread Zombie Advice. It is an old thread and may not have new posts, but it does have some good information.

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Ah, thanks Purplehaze!

Somewhat random, but..  😃            What color would you say the Chrono Xeno is? Wiki says blue and white but I'm seeing more a blue/green  and white thing going on. My brain is saying teal, but that doesn't seem right either.

4 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Somewhat random, but..  😃            What color would you say the Chrono Xeno is? Wiki says blue and white but I'm seeing more a blue/green  and white thing going on. My brain is saying teal, but that doesn't seem right either.

I'd call it turquoise, which is indeed a bit blue-green.

OK first my private trade was put on the public forum,  so I cancelled it

and  now I can't make a trade of any kind

is this a universal issue or just me?

can make trades  but still upset that a private trade went on the public trading forum-- this happened to someone else the other day( also posting in the Z code thread- maybe it's just that thread>???)

Edited by dragonpuck

25 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

OK first my private trade was put on the public forum,  so I cancelled it

and  now I can't make a trade of any kind

is this a universal issue or just me?

can make trades  but still upset that a private trade went on the public trading forum-- this happened to someone else the other day( also posting in the Z code thread- maybe it's just that thread>???)

I don't see how a 'private' trade could possibly be put in the public Trading Hub by anyone else, it's probably just a glitch. Are you absolutely positive you clicked the 'trade' and not 'public trade' button? If you're sure it wasn't a mistake on your end, you might want to make an actual Help thread about it, since that would seem to be a fairly serious glitch.

Is there any easy way or site that will show me my CB dragons, like EATW used to? -please say yes-

Yes, but that is not the answer to your question.  I haven't heard anyone say they've found anywhere to list your cb dragons except you going through your scroll yourself and making a group of cb.

Dracaena is correct, there is none. If you manually add all your CBs to a CB group though (could be time-consuming depending on how many dragons you have, I had 500 at the time and it really wasn't that long), later you will have a really handy way to see your CBs. 

Do eggs die after they drop down under a day, or does it count the hours still? My friend has an egg at 1day and 2 hours. What will it say/when will it die?

11 minutes ago, pikammd said:

Do eggs die after they drop down under a day, or does it count the hours still? My friend has an egg at 1day and 2 hours. What will it say/when will it die?

It'll die when it reaches 0 hours (last I checked - saw something dying a few days ago). An egg that says "1 hour" on its view page would show the minutes on the AP.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Which type of "alts" are decreasing the chances of a DR getting released? Biome alts? Breeding-only alts? Or both?

I am looking for specific breeding pair image.  Shimmer x (insert breed).  Where can I found a database or a thread where people show their prize lineage?  Thanks.

@Quetzals and @Imzadi thanks!! that works :)

Edited by teresadurfin

7 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

I am looking for specific breeding pair image.  Shimmer x (insert breed).  Where can I found a database or a thread where people show their prize lineage?  Thanks.

Like this?

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage

Some people do have  templates they use, but I cannot put one on here.

Edited by Imzadi

7 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

You mean preview a lineage? You can use this site and build your own: Heart of Blue

6 minutes ago, Quetzals said:

You mean preview a lineage? You can use this site and build your own: Heart of Blue

It's a good thing that I dropped by this thread because this link is awesome! ❤️ Thank you for sharing!

Question: Is there a way to read a PM without it showing as read to the other person? Had a PMed gift claimed, but the PM is still showing 'not read yet' under the user's name. I'm assuming it was read and claimed by that person and it just isn't showing for some reason, but a part of me is concerned that somehow someone else claimed the one-way transfer (though I didn't post it anywhere else!). 

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Question: Is there a way to read a PM without it showing as read to the other person? Had a PMed gift claimed, but the PM is still showing 'not read yet' under the user's name. I'm assuming it was read and claimed by that person and it just isn't showing for some reason, but a part of me is concerned that somehow someone else claimed the one-way transfer (though I didn't post it anywhere else!). 

It's possible that they have the e-mail notifications for PMs checked. I do, and whenever I receive a PM, I'm able to see the whole message in my e-mail inbox, so they could've just clicked the teleport link from their e-mail without having to go the forums.

I hope the one way transfers can't be accepted by maybe accidentally being posted on the trading area? A user sent me a transfer, but it was already claimed by the time I clicked it. I'm hoping this was a cancel or somehow a mistake and not a game-glitch by somehow sending it to the trading post 

Is the Completed List hidden from regular members now? I can't tell because.. you know x'D

10 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Is the Completed List hidden from regular members now? I can't tell because.. you know x'D

I can still see it, but I did have a concept get into CL once.