Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a way I have not thought of to obtain Vampire's without a "bitten by"?

I would love some for a personal lineage project, but I could not think of something. So in case I missed something I'd be more than happy if someone pointed it out to me. :)

11 minutes ago, NightEagle said:

Is there a way I have not thought of to obtain Vampire's without a "bitten by"?

I would love some for a personal lineage project, but I could not think of something. So in case I missed something I'd be more than happy if someone pointed it out to me. :)

Nope - there isn't,. Sorry.

Anyone else keep getting redirected by ads while on the trading page? Or is it just me?

I've lost something and I can't seem to find it or even quite remember where to look for it.

The forums used to have a notes section where you could type things in that you wanted to remember for later.  I can't seem to find it on this new (to me) forum.  Is it gone or just hiding from this old lady?

Click your avatar; you'll get to your profile. Go for edit profile. There's a section at the bottom called private. That's it.

'nuther old lady ;)

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Click your avatar; you'll get to your profile. Go for edit profile. There's a section at the bottom called private. That's it.

'nuther old lady ;)

Well no wonder I couldn't find it!  Thank you so much!

It sure would be helpful if we could see it without having to go through all that rigamaroll.  Like, you could click on Private and the notes themselves would show up. 

Oh well. 

I'm gonna go chase some kid off my lawn.

thanks again!

Is there any breed other than Sapphires that are known for singing?

I'm looking for a mate for her, now that she's refused him. (And I put so much effort into their descriptions...)

16 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

I'm looking for a mate for her, now that she's refused him. (And I put so much effort into their descriptions...)

Arias have "song-like melodies": https://dragcave.net/view/7oniD

7 hours ago, Zeditha said:

Do you have a free sweetling or radiant angel lying around? Sweetlings "sing long, beautiful melodies to attract a mate", and radiant angels "communicate with one another by making sounds similar to singing". According to creator notes, imperial fleshcrownes "almost sing".

Okay, I know Incubating an egg can sometimes lead to it getting sick easier because it's getting stats for, say, 5 days when it's 'actually' at 6 days... But does that affect hatchlings at all? Like, is there any correlation between the egg being Incubated and the resulting hatchling possibly getting sick easier? I wouldn't think so, but figured I'd ask.

I have never heard of anyone suggesting that correlation and I don't see why it would be so. Once it is a hatchling you are sort of starting off with a clean slate.

Is anyone else getting an unusually high level of refusals ? I've had three just today - OK not dirt commons, but nothing OUTRAGEOUS.

52 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is anyone else getting an unusually high level of refusals ? I've had three just today - OK not dirt commons, but nothing OUTRAGEOUS.

I had a few the other day.  All the same breed.  I used fertility on them so switching partners should be ok.  Overall, Id say it's about the same for me...spells of refusals and then it's normal for a while.

18 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Can Neglected dragons breed with other dragons ?

Neglected dragons can't breed at all, they are too sickly/etc to be able to do so.

12 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Neglected dragons can't breed at all, they are too sickly/etc to be able to do so.

Alright, thank you for the answer !! 

Is there a way to see the rules of the trading hub?

1 hour ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Is there a way to see the rules of the trading hub?

I don't see any actual rules about it on the game itself, besides the generic warning about misuse on the Wants box. What sort of rules are you thinking about? I'm not actually aware there *are* any 'rules' to the Trading Hub apart from not misusing the Want box.

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

I don't see any actual rules about it on the game itself, besides the generic warning about misuse on the Wants box. What sort of rules are you thinking about? I'm not actually aware there *are* any 'rules' to the Trading Hub apart from not misusing the Want box.

Someone in the Discord wanted to know if there was a guideline so I figured I would ask. Thanks!

I assume that they ar the same rules as the game itself.Which are here:

https://dragcave.net/terms

Bu I note that that badly needs revamping...

I can't see what rules we'd need that would be SPECIFIC  to the trading hub. I mean -  don't scam others - that's pretty obvious. There's no real scope for insulting and the rest, so...

Going to be honest here, I've caught someone showing off their codes (and a lot of us have offered rare stuff on their trades before only to be rejected) only to for them to later take the trade down and keep the code for themselves. 

14 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I assume that they ar the same rules as the game itself.Which are here:

https://dragcave.net/terms

Bu I note that that badly needs revamping...

I can't see what rules we'd need that would be SPECIFIC  to the trading hub. I mean -  don't scam others - that's pretty obvious. There's no real scope for insulting and the rest, so...

Some people have been "abusing" the wants section a bit in the trading hub. I've seen one user post just to show off codes / lineages, another was asking for clicks, and one just straight up posted a blacklist in their wants. 

Mods/TJ are aware of the abuses of the trade hub that are coming up - it's getting addressed. I think a revamp of the terms page might be a good idea though! It's been a while...