Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

For the trades you need to unlock the breed in your encyclopedia ;) 

Is there a pattern on Zyu x Zyu offspring colour? Or it is totally random like Striped x Striped?

@Ruby Eyes @purplehaze  Thank you.

Edited by QVic

10 minutes ago, QVic said:

Is there a pattern on Zyu x Zyu offspring colour? Or it is totally random like Striped x Striped?

As far as I know, the Zyus breed true, meaning that offspring will be the color of one of the parents.

11 minutes ago, QVic said:

Just one of the parents, like any other regular dragon. They don't do inter-colour breeding.

probably been asked before, but I just saw that the Coppers are not available in the market - reason?

They're location-specific alts -

On 5/20/2018 at 9:11 PM, TJ09 said:

Breeds with location-specific alts are not currently available in the market.

When you buy something from the Market (pressing the 'Buy' button), do it have some kind of a confirmation action (such as "are you sure" or password input), or none?

Let's find out.

Here we go. You're taken to a page asking for confirmation.

DC-marketconfirmation.png.eee7761a85974c297cd690e85fcdfbc1.png

Edited by Dirtytabs

15 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

How many total breeds are there?

213 as the encyclopedia and therefore the site counter counts them :)

53 minutes ago, Herk said:

213 as the encyclopedia and therefore the site counter counts them :)

Oh neat! I have everything except ND, then.

Neglecteds don't count ? (I have 213 and I do have neglecteds..)

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Neglecteds don't count ? (I have 213 and I do have neglecteds..)

I think they mean their counter states 212 ;)

Oh. Oops. Fuzz is more than usually stupid today... Thanks, herk.

Is anyone else having problems accessing Evina's DragHatch ??

I have been getting the following message for several hours  ..., and already cleaned caches etc so THAT is not a solution.

This site can’t be reached

dc.evinext.com took too long to respond.

What's the use of Ward BSA?

Isn't it better just to fog your dragon than being warded for 6 hours (and it doesn't cure it)

I just don't understand in which situations it's useful.

18 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Isn't it better just to fog your dragon than being warded for 6 hours (and it doesn't cure it)

Ward is useful in situations where you need your eggs to gain views while offline, such as when you're sleeping. Otherwise, if your eggs are constantly fogged and never warded, they won't be able to hatch until they're ER and may still get sick. Every player has a preferred method, but I usually fog special eggs until they reach <4 days 12 hours and then ward them before adding to hatcheries. I don't want them to get sick from the sudden wave of views.

23 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

I use it when I'm hatching a breed known to get sick easily while hatching, like Zyus and Prizes. I put the egg in ERs and it gets sick, but if I Ward it then it can't die for 6 hours so I can leave it unfogged long enough for it to hatch (usually less then an hour) and *then* fog it, without worrying about it dying before it hatches. It can also be useful if you'll be away from your computer for a couple hours but your egg is ER-timed and you don't want to wait until you get home to unfog it. (Some of us firmly believe that 6 hours is too short of a time and it would be much more useful if it could cover a common night's sleep, but whatever.)

2 hours ago, orphaned said:

Is anyone else having problems accessing Evina's DragHatch ??

I have been getting the following message for several hours  ..., and already cleaned caches etc so THAT is not a solution.

This site can’t be reached

dc.evinext.com took too long to respond.

I've been having this for several days. I don't know what it is, but it  seems to be like AOND where some people cannot add anything - get a database error,  while I can use it just fine. I tried isup.me for evina's - and it says it's just me.,. Welcome to my world ::(

8 hours ago, Cyberr said:

It doesn't cure, but it prevents death from sickness for 6 hours. Fogging an egg cannot prevent it from dying if it's already too sick.

Using both Ward and fogging can help get your egg out of that danger zone. Ward can even be used on fogged eggs!

@orphaned@Fuzzbucket Those connection issues with Evina's might be a location problem - too far away from your respective spots, with some slow internet nodes in between.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

8 minutes ago, Nandeenah said:

Does it protect a hatchling too if it's warded shortly before hatching?

According to TJ, it does.