Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

If you use Fertility on a dragon, does it make it so you have a higher chance of getting that breed, or just increase the chance of getting an egg?

Sadly, it just give a better chance of getting an egg. sad.gif

Sadly, it just give a better chance of getting an egg. sad.gif

Bleh. Oh well.

Bleh. Oh well.

laugh.gif I always fertilize the one I want anyway, even though I know it doesn't work that way.

laugh.gif I always fertilize the one I want anyway, even though I know it doesn't work that way.

I fertilize the one I want using the same gender purple. Still doesn't work.

I think I saw this somewhere, but I don't know...

Do shimmer-scales and other prize dragons have a bred population ratio? Or whatever it's called; the number assigned to a breed that makes it easier/harder to get them through breeding. For example, it's easier to get a black from a black x gold pairing, and it may up your chance of getting a gold if you spam breed blacks for a while.

ETA: To clarify, I don't need to know the number, just if they have one or not.

Edited by sunshine_ley

anyone besides me getting super lag in the cave? not my computer as it's only in the cave everything else is running smoothly dry.gif guess my code hunting is at an end

anyone besides me getting  super lag in the cave?  not my computer as it's only in the cave everything else is running smoothly    dry.gif  guess my code hunting is at an end

me too been like for last 25 mins sad.gif took me 8 minutes to abandon an egg blink.gif

Edited by rrattts

It isn't loading at all now. Went from lag to dead for me.

anyone besides me getting  super lag in the cave?  not my computer as it's only in the cave everything else is running smoothly    dry.gif  guess my code hunting is at an end

Definitely not just you, although I wasn't sure whether or not to blame it on the truly cruddy internet where I am at the moment. sad.gif

ETA: Getting 504 Gateway Timeouts here.

ETA2: Which have now become 502 Bad Gateway errors. :/

Edited by Amazon_warrior

The server is pretty much dead to me. I can't reload the page at all.

ETA: got a 504 Gateway Time-out rolleyes.gif

ETA2: and a 502 Bad Gateway dry.gif

Edited by danicast

Okay, so it's not just me getting the "502 Bad Gateway" message.

Edit: Nevermind. It's back now.

Edited by Shokomon

I think I saw this somewhere, but I don't know...

Do shimmer-scales and other prize dragons have a bred population ratio? Or whatever it's called; the number assigned to a breed that makes it easier/harder to get them through breeding. For example, it's easier to get a black from a black x gold pairing, and it may up your chance of getting a gold if you spam breed blacks for a while.

ETA: To clarify, I don't need to know the number, just if they have one or not.

All breeds have some sort of ratio. We just don't know what it is. Some pairings are just more likely to throw prizes than others--usually the uncommon and rare breeds do this. It might help to ask in this thread which dragons work/don't work.

Did this vine hatchling here Alt or not? It's really hard for me to tell unless it gender, as the color difference between normal vine S1's and alt vine S1's are really close in my eyes. I don't think it did though.

Did this vine hatchling here Alt or not? It's really hard for me to tell unless it gender, as the color difference between normal vine S1's and alt vine S1's are really close in my eyes. I don't think it did though.

Sorry Shoko, look like a regular Vine to me.

Sorry Shoko, look like a regular Vine to me.

Curses. Oh well. It's a nice lineage though. Sigh.

What is the visible size limit for an image in your signature? In other words, how big can I have the picture before it gets cut off?

What is the visible size limit for an image in your signature? In other words, how big can I have the picture before it gets cut off?

I believe the vertical height limit is 200px (not certain though). Horizontal, I'd guess somewhere around 1600px but I don't know for sure.

Edited by The_Bucket

The dimensions of the sig bar are 1025 x 200. Anything that gets cut off on the boards is 100% visible in your profile, however~

I only get "An error has occurred." and I cannot login ...

(before anyone asks: cache is empty, cookies deleted ...)

edit: hooray, I'm back in!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have been having a problem clicking on the actions of ANY dragon, it gives me an error screen with a tombstone and links to forum and irc, except for the dead eggs on my scroll

cache is empty, cookies deleted

edit: still not able to get into any actions of any of my live dragons

Edited by Zerhai