Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Just now, Tigerkralle said:

No lag here at the moment.

Whole site just stopped there for a minute for me.  Let's hope it was just a momentary glitch.

I cant click and drag the 2017 Holidays tetris puzzle. It's most likely my fault or maybe me not knowing better but is there anything I can do?

7 minutes ago, EscapeTale said:

I cant click and drag the 2017 Holidays tetris puzzle. It's most likely my fault or maybe me not knowing better but is there anything I can do?

Click and drag doesn't work, you need to click on the piece you want, then click where you want it to go.

2 hours ago, Xythus said:

Hi quick question, what is a good way to determine if a Solstice egg will turn rosy or not? Thanks in advance!

CBs are all rosy. Eggs bred between 6:00pm - 5:59am will be rosy, while those bred between 6:00am - 5:59pm cave time will be blue. If it's an AP grab, you can do the math according to the model.

Edited by Miral

Ummmm, so I have two CB 2010 holidays from.... 2010, and just picked up another CB in the abandoned page. For a total of 3? Uhhhhhhh. Am I. supposed to be able to do that?

I don't particularly want to get one of my old ones kicked from my scroll or something, so... I mean I'd like to keep it but I don't think that's intended X'D

11 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Ummmm, so I have two CB 2010 holidays from.... 2010, and just picked up another CB in the abandoned page. For a total of 3? Uhhhhhhh. Am I. supposed to be able to do that?

I don't particularly want to get one of my old ones kicked from my scroll or something, so... I mean I'd like to keep it but I don't think that's intended X'D

No, you should have a limit of 2. What does your breed limits page say? Regardless, I would be afraid to keep it if I were you.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, you should have a limit of 2. What does your breed limits page say? Regardless, I would be afraid to keep it if I were you.

Yeaaaa I will probably drop it but someone should let TJ know that uh. That's a thing that can happen, since the breed limit page changed back to just GONs and leetle trees when Christmas ended.

So, is anyone else seeing a slight change in the lineage page? On the top where it has the generation numbers, the left-most spot has two numbers, one on top of the other. From what I can tell the second number seems to be the gen-count for the lower generation parent... Like, one parent goes back 14 gens and the only other goes back 3 gens, and now it actually shows that count? Is anyone else seeing that? Is it a new feature or a bug?

@Marie19R I am not seeing that. I went to some of my dragons that I know have messy, uneven lineages and still nothing. :unsure:

I just accidentally clicked on a new holiday egg, and now I have 3 CB's of them.  I don't mind keeping three, but I don't want the limit being re-enforced, and end up losing all of them. 

13 hours ago, Cielmuir said:

I just accidentally clicked on a new holiday egg, and now I have 3 CB's of them.  I don't mind keeping three, but I don't want the limit being re-enforced, and end up losing all of them. 

TJ addressed it in this thread:

If one finds a dragon with potentially inappropriate names, one is supposed to PM a mod with the links so they can check it, correct?

(I've picked up an egg and a few of it's ancestors are.....questionable.)

ETA:Scroll name isn't visible, but I'm pretty sure the mods/TJ can get around that

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Do dead CB holidays count towards the limit? I accidentally killed my only CB Winter Magi last March. It has not been zombified or resurrected. I have obtained one CB Winter Magi this Christmas, and was trying to trade for a second when I got the breed limit message. The only thing I can think of is that my dead WM counts towards the breed limit. Has anyone encountered this? Is there anything I can do about it?

Edited by Tecca

2 hours ago, Tecca said:

Do dead CB holidays count towards the limit? I accidentally killed my only CB Winter Magi last March. It has not been zombified or resurrected. I have obtained one CB Winter Magi this Christmas, and was trying to trade for a second when I got the breed limit message. The only thing I can think of is that my dead WM counts towards the breed limit. Has anyone encountered this? Is there anything I can do about it?

Sadly, yes, dead adult dragons are still associated with your scroll :(

I would guess you could make a thread about it to alert the Big Boss (since you're probably not the only one with that problem).

This has probably been asked loads of times before but what do I do if I find a dragon with an inappropriate name? Do I just PM TJ09 or is there a particular thread I should be seeing, first?

I've just found a couple in the AP which i'm a bit concerned about.

Whoops, I should really learn to read. Nevermind, solved by the people above. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

Anybody else having three rows in total for Omen Wyrms? My first row is all filled in with the normal Wyrms. Maybe the same glitch as for the (forgotten the name of the specific Halloween) that the Spriter's Alt are in the encyclopedia?

3 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

Anybody else having three rows in total for Omen Wyrms? My first row is all filled in with the normal Wyrms. Maybe the same glitch as for the (forgotten the name of the specific Halloween) that the Spriter's Alt are in the encyclopedia?

This player seems to think so: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/180673-encyclopedia-issues-body-types-missing-sprites/?do=findComment&comment=9606185

Did something just change about the teleport page? I could swear that when you went to offer on a trade or put one of your creatures into a teleport you got a column with the "age" of each one. Now I only have 3 columns -- the image, the code, and the checkboxes. Wasn't there a column between the code and the checkboxes that listed the time left for each egg/hatchling? Or am I dreaming?

18 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Did something just change about the teleport page? I could swear that when you went to offer on a trade or put one of your creatures into a teleport you got a column with the "age" of each one. Now I only have 3 columns -- the image, the code, and the checkboxes. Wasn't there a column between the code and the checkboxes that listed the time left for each egg/hatchling? Or am I dreaming?

If you offer on a trade there's no time left column. Only if you create your own teleport/trade link you have that time left column.

3 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

If you offer on a trade there's no time left column. Only if you create your own teleport/trade link you have that time left column.

Thanks. I never noticed the difference before. :wacko:

I could have sworn I didn't get it this morning when setting up my own gift teleport, but I guess I was wrong because it is there now!